Youtube DIY-ers

Guest melliesmiles

Guest melliesmiles

Who are your go-to youtubers for DIYs?Ofc not all youtubers dedicate their channel to DIY, so why not share some videos too !

Here are some of my faves:
SecretLifeOfaBioNerd (K.L.)

2qhan (Q2 Han)

anneorshine (Ann)

withwendy (Wendy)

As you can tell, I love fashion related DIYS !! but I'd love to discover other diys such as knitting, scrapbooking, polymer clay, etc. 
(I don't know about you, but the word DIY is starting to look funny) 

Guest melliesmiles

fabrications.

said:

One of my favorites is Evelina. Almost her whole channel is dedicated to DIY. I feel like she is so underrated. Andrea'sChoice has some good things too but she doesn't do them as much these days.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
Guest lovechuppies

GiannyL has some of the best DIYs ever. They are pretty much all clothings but she can teach you how to make pretty much anything.  :]

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest deeellely

Hi! I'm a beauty/fashion/DIY Youtuber. I love doing DIY videos and here are some that I've uploaded. 
MOST RECENT:

PAST:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

http://www.laurenhanachai.com
Instagram @laurenhanachai

My work centers around the theme of my missing mother.  Mira went missing when I was 12 years old and as I got older I have uncovered more and more information of what has happened to her and my family.  My work is an exploration of the “missing person” playing upon different possibilities and circumstances using Mira’s face as a recurring icon as well as my family members.  I work in a variety of mediums including oils, printmaking, and mixed media as I’m exploring and learning about my mother, in parallel I am constantly exploring new methods with new mediums. Drawing from old photographs, and memories, the faces start to look ghostly, faded and range from realistic to abstracted.  The photographs I have of her help me see her face and features clearly enough to help me learn about her and myself through analysis, however my actual memories of her are slippery and hard to grasp on to which comes across in my work through the specific, and the unspecific.  Coming from a traditional Korean household I integrate a lot of my culture into my work playing upon the cross-culture of America and Korea.  As much as this is in a sense a search for my mother, it is also a message for her--to let her know that I care.  

Archived