Lee Soon & Jang Ok Jung Couple Thread

JulieSean

Do's & Don'ts 

DO read and follow the Soompi Forum Rules.
DON'T bash fellow members, the couple, and other artists/persons previously/going to be associated with them.
DON'T post non-related images and topics of the couple
DON'T hotlink or quote the images.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep thinking abt this drama and reading the posts in Baidu. The writers will wanna go on in this direction because they want to depict OJ as having lost her marbles because she only wanted to keep his love to herself and so did things that are out of character for her. So the title JOJ Live In Love is further proof that she did indeed live for love and died because of it too

Guest Janie1430292518

So happy. LS and OJ!! No SJ and OJ for me. Right now I can't stand SJ after watching episode 20.

@juliesean let's talk about our letter.

That's the only thing i am looking forward this week and next.

And a peek of last scene, kth and yai. How they gonna pull the poisoning and regret scene. They gonna do great i expect, and me will need all the group hugz i can get to survive.

Guest maxga

I don't think the storyline will getting any better for out OTP. Surely it will go downhill from here on. Poor OJ. Hope PD-nim & writer-nim will give us ending to DIE for. Make LS regret his actions and be miserable for life.

@juliesean let's talk about our letter.

That's the only thing i am looking forward.

So once the translation is ready u take charge of emailing to the journalist? I'm not sure if my translator can get hold of SBS email address

/:)

Yes. I check my email constantly, part of my job.

There's one email also on sbs, he or she did that article on how hsh n kth in real life actually very good friend.

His/her email ends with @sbs.co.kr

I assume, he/she from the station. If ur translator cant find sbs email, i'll try emailing a copy to him or her

I was a happy clam last week. Thinking i am going to watch 6 more ep of kth and yai acting.

I mean, they presented us with ep 17. and i thought, wow, our lovely couple, no more qm, mm, ih, and with the cutest bonust there is, baby yoon.

I was really hoping they will give a few moment of happines after oj coronation. but not even that. :(

I was a happy clam last week. Thinking i am going to watch 6 more ep of kth and yai acting.

I mean, they presented us with ep 17. and i thought, wow, our lovely couple, no more qm, mm, ih, and with the cutest bonust there is, baby yoon.

I was really hoping they will give a few moment of happines after oj coronation. but not even that. :(

Not even one do lovey dovey kiss scene!

JulieSean said:

@PeggyTan. Hey let's post here in future and leave that thread since most of us are pro JoJ-LS shippersYes...Hello....The thread there totally under attack....

I mean they can't even differentiate between the character and the idol! And embarked in such juvenile acts. Most times they just misinterpret our posts and create so many misunderstandings cos they have elementary level English !

Archived