20130723162229.jpg20130805103144.jpg20130805103147.jpg
Her Legend (Her Myth)그녀의 신화 (Geunyeoui Sinhwa)Also known as: Bag Story
Network: JTBC
Official Website: drama.jtbc.co.kr/bagstory
Facebook Fan Page: facebook.com/HerLegendLive Stream: JTBC On Air

myth_main.jpgd7b704bf553f05cd954b623d8a96964f.jpg
tumblr_mszxwsr2Q41sg2018o1_1280.jpg
Director: Lee Seung-ryeol
Episodes: 20 (Unconfirmed)Release Date: August 5, 2013Airtime: Mondays & Tuesdays | 21:50 KSTPreceded by: Cruel City
Genre: Romance/Family

Synopsis:A drama about two women who have different fates and a man who has everything.201307230500540031.jpg

Credit to: JTBC | Hancinema | AsianWiki

JTBC reveals that "Her Legend" is the biographical drama of a Korean home grown brand - Helianthus

Choi Jeong Won will portray Kelly Nam, the founder of Helianthus, the lady in blue jacket here:

62818_674720995876066_1848745161_n.jpg

Helianthus's Brand Story

Source: Helianthus's Website

HELIANTHUS is an exploration of modern luxury expressed through devotion to form, beauty and craftsmanship. The name reflects the heliotropic nature of sunflowers, which single-mindedly follow the sun. This type of unyielding dedication is the brand ethos that Helianthus is built upon.

The most sought after skins such as crocodile, ostrich, python, and fur are flawlessly juxtaposed to create one of kind handbags and small leather goods. A Play on textures and color create organic designs that mimic the beauty of the brand's namesake. Hardware represents another textural element that gives the brand its edge. No detail is overlooked from the lining to the metal finish for the most discerning customers.

Born in Seoul, Korea, the founder and creative director, Kelly Nam hails from a diverse fashion background. At the age of 32, she embarked on a mission to create a line of luxury accessories designed to break the cycle of inflated prices, ordinary materials and standard patterns. For seven years she honed her skills in the leather goods industry to become an expert in leather design and production. Armed with passion and skill and access to a network of the finest Italian leather artisans, Helianthus was officially launched in 2011 with a flagship store opening in Seoul's hotspot, Garosu-gil.

"Women today are individualistic and savvy and they demand value. I wanted to create a line of bags using fine Italian leather and exotic skins previously thought unattainable by many young women and make it accessible without compromising on style or quality."

Kelly Nam owns her factory, allowing her to continuously innovate. It is here all patterns are cut, samples are made and leather goods are crafted all under her tight scrutiny. With Helianthus, nothing is left to chance apart from the history each woman creates with her handbag.

(Credit to Choi Jung Won Fan Page)

Brief Translations of Synopsis/Articles

From mydaily: Her Legend is about the trials and tribulations of a woman luxury bag designer, portrays by Choi Jung Won. Through her determination, persistency and preseverance, the drama will show how she has fulfilled her dreams and achieved the recognition, success and gaining true love towards the end. The drama will be taking a warmth and cheery tone. JTBC will put it on air from 5 August 2013 at 9:55 PM (KST).

From JTBC: Her Legend is about the story of a spirited designer (portrayed by Choi Jung Won) who has had transformed the "Shinwa"/Legend of luxury handbag industry using her creativity and bare hands.

From Sports World: The production company, Logos Film explained that this drama seeks to demonstrate the intrinsic value of owning luxury handbags, rather than the mere material acquisition of them. It is about the legend of how one (character CJW is portraying) is able to go against all odds to make a difference and forming a niche in the luxury handbags market.

From JTBC: The drama crew has visited at least 30 stores of luxury handbag shops (around Seoul), and spent about 45 million won (USD40,000) purchasing the bags for filming purposes. It is reported that despite operating in a difficult environment, the character portrayed by CJW remains in high spirit and posing a cheerful demeanor.

From tvdaily: The shooting of Her Legend is now at full swing. In this drama, the viewers shall witness how the character CJW is portraying transform from a country pumpkin to a candy lady, and tracing the footsteps of her trials and tribulations.

From koreandrama.org: A drama about two women who have different fates and a man who has everything. Do Jin Hoo (Kim Jeong Hoon) is the successor to the top Korean fashion brand. The fate of two women change as their lives cross paths with the man who has everything.

Cast:

Choi Jung Won as Eun Jung Soo 
myth_people02.jpgtumblr_ms2dmcQRU41sg2018o4_1280.jpg

Kim Jeong Hoon as Do Jin Hoo
myth_people04.jpgtumblr_ms2dmcQRU41sg2018o1_1280.jpg
Son Eun Seo as Kim Seo Hyun / Eun Kyung Heemyth_people06.jpgtumblr_ms2dmcQRU41sg2018o3_1280.jpg
Park Yoon Jae as Kang Min Gimyth_people08.jpgtumblr_ms2dmcQRU41sg2018o2_1280.jpg

Extended Cast Members:

Choi Soo-Rin - Eun Hye-Jung (Jung-Soo's mother)Maeng Sang-Hun - Eun Ki-Jung (Kyung-Hee's father)Jeon Su-Kyeong - Kim Mi-Yeon (Kyung-Hee's mother)Jang Tae-Seong - Eun Kyung-Ho (Kyung-Hee's older brother)Kim Seong-Kyeom - Do Kyung-Chul (Jin-Hoo's grandson)Kim Byeong-Se - Kim Jong-Wook (Seo-Hyun's adoptive father)Kim Hye-Sun - Woo Do-Young (Seo-Hyun's adoptive mother)Jeon No-Min - Choi Soo-HoShim Eun-Jin - Koo So-YoungJin Ye-Sol - Yoo A-RaYoon Chae-Yi - Song Jin-Kyungmyth_people09.jpgJS_dad+copy.jpgmyth_people03.jpgbrother+copy.jpgmyth_people05.jpg
myth_people07.jpg

myth_people01.jpg

Pictorial/Poster Shooting:
1044952_666636580017841_575819422_n.jpg789365035.jpg?1373508591fullsizephoto331341.jpgfullsizephoto331342.jpg
20130710_1373419436_99021200_1.jpg
201307161029475508.jpg201307040338049616.jpg787228111.jpg?1372911512790986600.jpg?13739651911010248_10151526908617151_254185214_n.jp1010542_10151526908637151_1306211200_n.j
BPgBEl4CIAQVXjD.jpg:largeBPftlHcCMAErGBg.jpg:large
936474_208983425925912_501976225_n.jpg1003324_208983535925901_1371411105_n.jpg
BOO_20130716100817_V.jpg

Script Reading:
All Photos HERE1044764_202466896577565_1236421226_n.jpg
20130802_115510_5947.jpg.tn580.jpg
BMfqL72CEAEEzu7.jpg:large
All Photo Credit to JTBC

Teasers

Episode 1 (Full) Pre-release

cr to JTBC

Events (130730)

Talk Styling Class (Talking About a Bag)
More Photos: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
BQa0wUoCcAAHC5X.jpg:large
cr to jiyeong0203

cr to JTBC
Press Conference
Official Photos: 1 | 2
More: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20
20130730_173859_5728.jpg.tn580.jpg
795245744.jpg?1375167663
795241334.jpg?1375166183795243417.jpg?1375166881
cr to JTBC (Twitter)

More Videos HERE
Fans Interviews: 1 | 2cr to uploader

Previews
Long PreviewEpisode: 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18

OSTs
Part 1Title: BlondieArtist: Super Kidd (슈퍼키드)

tumblr_mttjvb3vPH1sg2018o3_1280.png

Part 2 - Title: 난 그대 하나만 곁에 있으면 (If I Only Have You By My Side)Artist: BB AHN / Vivian (비비안)

tumblr_mttjvb3vPH1sg2018o2_1280.jpg

Part 3 - Title: 눈물 조금Artist: Jung Hee Joo (정희주)tumblr_mttjvb3vPH1sg2018o1_1280.jpg

~ Pay-TV Household Ratings ~
(AGB Nielsen Korea)
Episode 1 - 0.75%Episode 2 - 1.4%Episode 3 - 1.2%Episode 4 - 1.3%Episode 5 - 1.3%Episode 6 - 1.3%Episode 7 - 1.6%Episode 8 - 1.7%Episode 9 - 1.6%Episode 10 - 1.5%Episode 11 - 2.0%Episode 12 - 2.5%Episode 13 - 1.9%
Episode 14 - 2.0%Episode 15 - 2.1%
Episode 16 - 2.3%
Episode 17 - 2.4%
Episode 18 - 2.8%Episode 19 - 2.5%

Source: Nate

Articles Prior Airing (Random)
Kim Jeong Hoon cast for JTBC "Her Legend"JTBC's New Drama "Her Legend" casts Kim Jung-HoonKim Jung Hoon, JTBC 'Her Legend' comes back to home theaterKim Jung Hoon to Star in a New DramaChoi Jeong-won in JTBC "Her Legend"Son Eun-seo cast for "Her Legend"Choi Jung-won to Star in JTBC's Her LegendJTBC's Her Legend taps Choi Jung-won as leading ladyActor Park Yoon Jae Joining Her LegendChoi Jung Won, Kim Jeong Hoon, and Son Eun Seo Form a Love Triangle for Her LegendPark Yoon Jae Joins JTBC's New Drama, "Her Myth"Shim Eun-jin joins JTBC "Her Legend"Kim Jeong-hoon Films "Her Legend"Choi Jeong-won is coming back prettier"Her Legend" Kim Jeong-hoon, the perfect, spoiled rich kid

15042?size=1600x600&region=US
Please Read & Follow: Soompi Forum Rules 01. Do not post request for subs. Do not request for videos either. Just download from what other Soompiers provided you. 02. Do not post requests for any BT seedings of any videos links as Soompi is not responsible for any of them 03. Do not request of translations of any kind, as translations are done by our fellow Soompiers' free will. Use the online google translator if you want to read the basic translations of any news in Korean. Anyone who posts these kind of requests, spam or break any of Soompi forum rules will be reported to the mods immediately without any warning given. 04. Do not take any download links from AJA-AJA and paste them out to Soompi or another site. Go directly to the aja-aja site if you want to download anything from there. 05. Don't post any requests for subs! 06. Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 07. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread . 08.The editing function of the forum has already been fixed so you can edit your posts instead of repeating postings. 09. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods. 10. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viikii, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.11. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 12. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. Please do not quote images and videos. Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming.  (Rules credit to moderators)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kim Jeong-hoon cast for JTBC "Her Legend"

photo317750.jpg

Kim Jeong-hoon from the duo UN has been cast for the main role of the new JTBC drama "Her Legend".

"Her Legend" is about two women with different fates and a man who has everything.

Kim Jeong-hoon takes on the role of Do Jin-hoo, a man who has looks, brains, reputation and background. He is the heir of the greatest fashion group.

Kim Jeong-hoon said, "I thought the character was very much alike me when I first read the script. I wanted to try something like this. I think I can show everyone a different side of me this time".

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

http://www.hancinema.net/kim-jeong-hoon-cast-for-jtbc-her-legend-56960.html

class="headline" style="font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.21em; text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"JTBC’s new drama Her Legend casts Kim Jung-hoon
by javabeans | June 10, 2013 |

kimjunghoon_35.jpg

Cable channel JTBC is lining up a new drama for its next Monday-Tuesday opening, and has cast Kim Jung-hoon (I Need Romance) to headline the series titled Her Legend.

The description is rather vague, but not uninteresting: Two women with “switched fates” and a man “who has everything” embark on a pursuit of sincerity. That tells us very little, but JTBC has a solid track record of putting out well-executed dramas and I expect this one to share that same kind of thoughtful spirit running through many of their shows. Even if Kim Jung-hoon plays a character I’m tired of: a chaebol “prince” with both looks and smarts, who is heir to the nation’s top fashion and apparel corporation. Well, he’s played a gentle prince before (in Goong), so that takes care of that metaphor.

I’ll be honest: I’m not super excited about Kim Jung-hoon specifically—he’s all right, but I have no strong feelings about him—and it sounds like the swapped-fate leading ladies will carry the more interesting plot. So I’m more interested in seeing who they cast in those roles, and what tone the show will take—human drama? Romantic comedy? Melodrama? Just as long as the heroines aren’t twins separated at birth or anything like that; we’ve had enough of the Prince and Pauper stories, haven’t we? (See: Gwanghae, I Am the King, The Duo, Cinderella Man.)

Her Legend will follow current noir-crime series Heartless City; it premieres in July.

Via My Daily

http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/06/jtbcs-new-drama-her-legend-casts-kim-jung-hoon/

Kim Jung Hoon Cast As Male Lead In “Her Legend” Drama

Kim-Jung-Hoon.jpg?resize=980%2C1026

He will always be Prince Yul to me! The singer-actor Kim Jung Hoon last graced the television screen in 2012 SBS drama Dummy Mommy. He even sang Common Person for the show’s soundtrack. There’s now confirmation that his next drama project will be for jTBC drama Her Legend. He’ll be playing the role of Do Jin-hoo the heir to a famous fashion group. The drama will be airing on Monday and Tuesday nights starting in July. The plot concerns two women with switched fates and a man who has everything. A very generalized description so far. No clue whether this will be comedic or melodramatic. Who could possibly be playing the two female leads? Kim Jung Hoon is the only actor listed in the cast so far. jTBC has released dramas Padam Padam, Can We Get Married, and Childless Comfort so I’m sure that this drama will be just as interesting. SOURCE: Han Cinema

READ MORE AT 24-7 KPOP: 24-7kpop.com/2013/06/11/kim-jung-hoon-cast-as-male-lead-in-her-legend-drama/

Kim Jung-Hoon, JTBC ‘Her Legend’ comes back to home theater

6192_1.jpg

An actor Kim Jung-Hoon was casted for the hero of JTBC new Monday-Tuesday drama ‘Her Legend’. Due to be broadcasted on July, ‘Her Legend’ is about the process that two women with changed destiny and a man who has everything, find sincerity. In the drama Kim Jung-Hoon is role of Do Jin-Hoo, the prince of the best total fashion group in Korea, who is handsome and smart, with royal background. Kim Jung-Soon said “When I first saw the script, I thought that he is similar to me. As an actor, I want to perform this role. It could be a chance to show another Kim Jung-Hoon to viewers, so I decided to appear. Please expect the drama.” JTBC new Monday-Tuesday drama ‘Her Legend’ will be broadcasted on July following ‘Cruel City’ aired now.

http://www.innolife.co.kr/list.php?ac_id=4&ai_id=6192

by Joan MacDonald  Jun 12, 2013 02:30 PM EDT

class="cb b15" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 15px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; line-height: 30px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; clear: both; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kim Jung Hoon To Star In New Dramakim-jung-hoon.jpg?w=600

Kim Jung Hoon has chosen his next drama. The former member of the singing duo UN will play the part of Do Jin Hoo, a man who has it all, in the new drama "Her Legend."

Having played Prince Yul, the heir who felt he was entitled to a title in "Princess Hours," Kim may find it easy to portray the chaebol heir of a fashion corporation. The story also involves two women from different backgrounds who switch fates.

When asked about the role, he said, "I thought the character was very much like me when I first read the script. I have wanted to try something like this."

He did not elaborate on how the character was like him or what exactly it was he wanted to try.

One of the last roles he tried was the cheating boyfriend Kim Sung Soo in the comedy, "I Need Romance." His character was casual about cheating and he did not repent. The story about three single women reminded many of "Sex and The City," but his choice of character was criticized as too unlikable.

Kim, who originally studied dentistry, debuted as a member of the duo UN. After six successful years, the duo broke up and Kim decided to focus on acting. Before appearing in "Princess Hours," he had parts in the dramas "Orange" and "Witch Yoo Hee." In 2012 he starred as Frank Jr. in the musical "Catch Me If You Can."

Although he chose to focus on acting for a while, the singer says he never left music. Last year he released his first Korean album in seven years. His music is really popular in Japan, where he has taken on emcee duties for the music show, "Gaon Monthly."

"I've been acting in Korea and singing in Japan," said Kim after his album was released. "Then suddenly I wanted to sing in Korea too, so I released an album."

Since he says he can't rap, he made an album covering songs he always liked. And it was watching the drama "Reply 1997" that inspired his song selection.

"Since it's very similar to my memories of the 1990s, I empathized greatly with the show and the characters," said Kim. "So I wanted to express my nostalgia for that time through music."

With his baby face, the 33-year-old singer barely looks old enough to be nostalgic about the 90s. After a musical trip back to the 90s, he is looking forward to his new drama.

"It will be an opportunity for viewers to see a whole new side of me," he said.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/9710/20130612/kim-jung-hoon-star-new-drama.htm

Choi Jeong-won in JTBC drama "Her Legend"

Source | 2013/06/13 

photo318538.jpg

Actress Choi Jeong-won has been cast as the leading actress of the JTBC drama "Her Legend".

Choi Jeong-won is back with a drama from a 1-year absence.

She takes on the role of Eun Jeong-soo who is bright and cheerful despite her hardships. Kim Jeong-hoon stars as Do Jin-hoo, the heir to a fashion company.

Choi Jeong-won said, "I am happy to be back with a hopeful character. I hope you all look forward to it".

"Her Legend" is about love and success making bags. To be aired in July.

Source : xportsnews.hankyung.c... ( English )

http://www.hancinema.net/choi-jeong-won-in-jtbc-drama-her-legend-57137.html

Son Eun-seo cast for "Her Legend"

Source | 2013/06/16 

photo319029.jpg

Actress Son Eun-seo has been cast for the main role of "Her Legend".

This drama is produced by Lee Seung-ryeol is who known as the daddy of trendy dramas in Korea.

Son Eun-seo takes on the role of Eun Kyeong-hee who has to hide her true identity for the dreams.

Meanwhile, "Her Legend", a healing drama will be aired in July after "Heartless City".

Source : www.osen.co.kr/articl... ( English )

http://www.hancinema.net/son-eun-seo-cast-for-her-legend-57187.html

Choi Jung-Won to Star in JTBC’s Her Legend

K-STARK-STAR

by kpc  |  on June 18th, 2013choijungwon.jpg

(K-popculture) – - Actress Choi Jung-Won is cast as a leading lady in JTBC Mon. & Tue. show Her Legend directed by Lee Seung-Ryeol and written by Kim Jeong-A. She is back after a year break since her last TV show KBS2’s Brain.

In the new show, she is playing Eun Jeong-Soo who is deprived without money and a high level of education going but has the courage to rise above her disturbed backgrounds going through life merrily and bravely. Eun Jeong-Soo is a figure who turned the bag industry topsy-turvy with her talent only.

The actress said “I am happy to meet viewers again after a long time break to play a wishful and cheerful role. I will do my best at being into the role and cooperating with fellow actors and the shooting team and hope there will be high expectations.”

The show is to direct fate, love and success of a woman while making brand-name bags and be taking over the time of Cruel City coming July.

(photo: Polaris Entertainment)

http://www.k-popculture.com/?p=3096

JTBC’s Her Legend taps Choi Jung-won as leading ladyby javabeans | June 12, 2013choijungwon_121.jpg

And now JTBC’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama Her Legend has a heroine, after having just cast Kim Jung-hoon to play the leading man.

All we’d been told earlier was that this drama would feature two women with “swapped” fates and a chaebol prince who has everything (Kim being that prince). Now we have the description of the main female character as a woman who came from nothing—no money, no grand education, no big family ties—who nevertheless has a bright and plucky personality despite her difficult circumstances. The drama will follow her success story in the luxury handbag world, where she makes a name for herself on nothing more than her talent. So… sort of like Cinderella Man and Ad Genius and Fashion King and Me Too, Flower?

So on one hand, a big fat meh. Another Candy and Prince Charming romance, set in the world of fashion? I don’t care if it’s JTBC, this is a setup that has been done to death (and then beat with a stick even in death, because surely that dead horse has more to give).

On the other hand, as a small sliver of consolation, at least Choi Jung-won is cute in this type of role. She’s the kind of actress who can bore me to sleep in plodding dramatic roles, and in fact I’d sort of written her off as just another pretty face until Wish Upon a Starcame along and she was bright and bubbly and pretty adorable as the hard-working big-sister-turned-mother-of-five.

As another upside, the drama is directed by PD Lee Seung-ryul, whose credits include the seminal 1992 trendy drama Jealousy, which basically MADE the Korean rom-com drama genre we know today. A catch: His last drama was in 2005; has his style kept up with the times? Producing is Logos Film, which produced KBS’s hit weekender You Who Rolled In Unexpectedly.

Her Legend follows Heartless City and premieres in July.

Via Joy News

dramabeans

• 2 weeks later...

Actor Park Yoon Jae joining Her Legend

There has just been another actor added to the cast of drama "Her legend": Park Yoon Jae
He looks nice in the pic.
Well I guess the Love Triangle will become a Love Quadrangle now.
Not that I mind any pentagon or hexagon at all, as long as Jeong Hoon is one of its vertex  :D

2013062511103270453_1.jpg

Source: http://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2013062511103270453&type=3

http://kimjeonghoonnews.blogspot.com/2013/06/actor-park-yoon-jae-acting-in-her-legend.html

Choi Jung Won, Kim Jeong Hoon, and Son Eun Seo Form a Love Triangle for Her Legend

Article from http://koalasplayground.com/2013/06/26/choi-jung-won-kim-jung-hoon-and-son-eun-seo-form-a-love-triangle-for-her-legend/
01.jpg

"Choi Jung Won, Kim Jung Hoon, and Son Eun Seo Form a Love Triangle for Her LegendFrom ockoala
Not all dramas are created equal but I think to think everything starts off on the same blank piece of paper with a concept. Lately cable networks have consistently been more innovative and entertaining than the Big Three (SBS, MBC, KBS), and by all objective measures doing so by a long shot.Lately most mainstream dramas can’t even start off well, and almost every one fails by the end so that its truly become a race to see who sucks the least. tvN has got a nice niche on quirky well-branded rom-coms, music channel Mnet has made a great first impression with Monstar, but its jTBC that has been home to the most diverse and rich selection of dramas of good-to-great quality. From A Wife’s Credentials to the daily I Live in Cheongdamdong to Padam Padam to Can We Get Married to War of Flowers to Cruel City (Heartless City), this is the little network that can and the viewers are all luckier because of it. Cruel City has many more weeks to go but the network has announced the main cast for the follow up drama called Her Legend.
Starring Choi Jung Won (Wish Upon a Star, Brain), Kim Jung Hoon (I Need Romance, Goong), and Son Eun Soo (May Queen, Love Rain), the synopsis doesn’t give an indication of the tone to expect about a story surrounding two women with switched fates and the man they both love. This can either be a makjang melodrama or a fun trendy rom-com, right? Choi Jung Won is the leading lady who is poor and hardworking and becomes a successful handbag designer through hard work, though her fate in life may be tied up with Son Eun Seo who is described as a woman who hides her true identity to succeed. Kim Jung Hoon is described as the perfect smart chaebol prince. I often wonder how Korea turns up so many per capita when everywhere else the chances of having a meet-cute run in with a goodlooking ultra rich successful guy is about as likely as getting struck by lightning AFTER getting hit by a meteor. Apparently Kim Jung Hoon said that he felt this character was very similar to himself when he read the script so he wanted to play him. Er….okay, that rather defeats the purpose of “acting” but who am I to doubt his motivation. Her Legend premieres in late July on Mon-Tues.
I actually like all three of the main leads in the same nonchalant way. They have always been serviceable for me, and perhaps having no one that I love in the cast will be a plus since I can just focus on the script and directing to see if this drama stacks up to jTBC standards despite having a truly clichéd plot synopsis. "

class="title" style="margin: 0px 0px 27px; padding: 0px 0px 5px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1em; font-weight: 100; font-family: Raleway, Arial, sans-serif; -webkit-backface-visibility: hidden; -webkit-transform: translate3d(0px, 0px, 0px); opacity: 1; transition: all 0.7s ease-in-out 0s; -webkit-transition: all 0.7s ease-in-out 0s; text-align: center;"Park Yoon Jae Joins JTBC’s New Drama, “Her Myth”

Actor Park Yoon Jae has joined general-programming channel JTBC’s upcoming drama, “Her Myth”, with Choi Jung Won, Son Eun Seo and Kim Jung Hoon.

Popeye Entertainment Agency confirmed that he was cast in the role as Chi Kangmin.

“Her Legend” is about two women with different fates and a man who has everything.

In the drama, Park Yoon Jae’s character, Kangmin, graduated from prestigious university with the help of his guardian. He possesses an extraordinary sense of Fashion. He was tender of aspect and an outstanding man.

“Staffs, co-actors and others, let’s work together to make this show good. I’ll do everything possible”, Park Yoon Jae said through his agency.

“Her Myth” premieres next month taking over the time slot currently occupied by “Heartless City”.

Meanwhile, Park Yoon Jae received recognition through MBC’ ‘Iron Daughters-in-Law’ in 2011, and he’s currently acting & gaining popularity as a charismatic president in SBS Drama, “Your Woman”.

Park Yoon Jae is the younger brother of actress Chae Rim.

Source: News.SportsSeoul

http://dramabucks.com/park-yoon-jae-joins-jtbcs-new-drama-her-myth/

Shim Eun-jin joins JTBC "Her Legend"

Source | 2013/07/01

photo323657.jpg

JTBC drama "Her Legend" has welcomed actress Shim Eun-jin.

"Her Legend" will be aired in July after "Heartless City" with Shim Eun-jin in the role of Goo So-yeong.

Goo So-yeong is a senior at Parson's School where Kim Seo-hyeon (Son Eun-seo) and Kang Min-ki (Park Yoon-jae) attended. She returns to Korea and works at the Sinhwa design team then joins the Luna Project with Seo-hyeon's help. She's bad tempered but knows personal life and business are separate things so treats her juniors with respect as they are her superiors at work.

Shim Eun-jin said, "I am happy to be back after a long time and I can't wait to work with the staff and casts".

Shim Eun-jin is currently opening her own exhibition and will go into filming as soon as it's over.

JTBC drama "Her Legend" will be aired in mid July at 9:50PM.

Source : boom.seoul.co.kr/news... ( English )

Hancinema

Kim Jeong-hoon films "Her Legend"

Source | 2013/07/04

photo324479.jpg

Actor Kim Jeong-hoon is finally coming back with the JTBC drama "Her Legend".

Pictures of the actor were posted online. He is either reading his script or looking at the camera in a playful manner.

Apparently he was nervous as it's his first come back in a long time. The staff and crew made him comfortable.

Kim Jeong-hoon takes on the role of brainy and royal prince, Do Jin-hoo.

"Her Legend" is directed by Lee Seung-ryeol, also another director who hasn't come out with anything for a while.

This drama is about a woman and a man who have changed fates finding the truth and preciousness of life. To be aired on the 5th of August.

Source : star.mbn.co.kr/view.p... ( English )

Hancinema

Archived