282315565tnmen5j.jpg

Biography

28231440yv9y63nm.jpg

Hangul : 박유천

English name : Micky

Stage Name : Micky Yoochun

Japanese name: ユチョン Yuchun

Chinese name: 朴有天 Pǔ Yǒutiān - 秘奇有天 Mìqí Yǒutiān

Birthdate: June 4, 1986 (1986-06-04)  Birthplace: Seoul  Education: Kyunghee University - Post-modern Music Major Height: 180 cm Weight: 63 kg Blood Type: O

Star sign: Gemini

Zodiac: Tiger  Hobbies: Piano, Composing music and basketball Special Ability: Singing, playing piano, writing lyrics and composing music

Acting career

28231829pcbfzjws.jpg

- [2005] Nonstop 6 (Rainbow Romance) as Guest Actor [2005] SBS's Banjun Theater: Tokyo Holiday  [2005] SBS's Banjun Theater: Dangerous Love  [2005] SBS's Banjun Theater: Uninvited Guest [2005] SBS's Banjun Theater: First Love with Yunho [2005] SBS's Banjun Theater: Unforgettable Love  [2005] SBS's Banjun Theater: The Masked Fencer with Yunho [2005] SBS's Vacation: Eternal Episode  [2009] DVD Dating on Earth (Main Lead with JaeJoong) [2010] BeeTV's Mobile Drama Beautiful Love ~君がいれば~

[2010] KBS's Sungkyunkwan Scandal 

[2011] MBC's Goodbye Miss Ripley

Music career

Group: DBSK (Korea)/Tohoshinki (Japan)/TVXQ (China - Worldwide) & JYJ Position: Bass/Low Baritone  ~Composed and wrote Like Weather/Fox Rain  ~Wrote Holding Back the Tears  ~Composed and wrote My Girlfriend, Runaway (Japanese Solo)  ~Composed Evergreen ~Composed and Wrote Kiss mini coopera Mama, Sayonara (with Jaejoong) ~Main vocalist for "All In Vain", featured on Air City OST ~Composed and wrote Kiss The Baby Sky (Them Song for Zoom In, a Japanese TV Program)  ~Composed and wrote Love Bye Love

~Featured on DJ Makai's song, "Tokyo Lovelight" 

~Featured on Super Junior's song, "Heartquake" (with Yunho)

~Wrote rap part for many other songs of TVXQ  ~Composed and wrote COLORS ~Melody & Harmony (with Jaejoong)

~Wrote Shelter (with Jaejoong and HUB)

~Composed I Love You

~Composed and wrote A Song Without A Name Part 1 

~Wrote Get Out (with Jaejoong)

Awards

308760957.jpg

2001 American Singing Competition (Virginia) - Best Artist of the Competition

2003 KBN Teens Singing Competition Special Award

2010 KBS Drama Awards - Best Male Rookie (Sungkyunkwan Scandal)

2010 KBS Drama Awards - Popular Netizens Award (Sungkyunkwan Scandal)

2010 KBS Drama Awards - Best Couple Award (with Park Minyoung from Sungkyunkwan Scandal)

2011 Baeksang Art Awards - Best Male Rookie for TV Dramas (Sungkyunkwan Scandal)

2011 Baeksang Art Awards - Popular Netizens Award (Sungkyunkwan Scandal)

Links

28231640taomhvpv.jpg

Early Life

2823139unid3gou.jpg

Park Yoochun was raised in Seoul, South Korea but moved to Chantilly, Virginia in the United States when he was 11 years old (Sixth Grade) with his family. In 2001, at a song festival, he won the Daesang (the highest award) and started to spread his name around. In 2003 in a Youth music festival, he recieved a special award and because of that, he caught one of SM's recruiting team's attention. Yoochun's piano skills and song writing skills are great. He has written over 100 songs before his debut. He has good taekwondo skills too. In elementary school he represented the state's taekwondo team and performed with them on "Children's day". Micky Yoochun who has lots of talents, announced that he gave up his U.S Citizenship. It was to concentrate on his singing career. In order to keep up with the U.S citizenship he has to go to the states 2 or 3 times in a year. So it would be hard to peform in Korea all the time. Yoochun has announced that when he becomes an adult, he is going to join the army with DBSK members.

- - Facts 

28231516nnpqr7h5.jpg

Official debut: December 26th 2003 in BoA and Britney Spears Showcase (with TVXQ) Yoochun lived in Fairfax, Virginia for roughly four years since 1998 before he auditioned for Brothers Entertainment and was sent to Korea to SM Entertainment. He had to take a lot of part time jobs to earn money to buy his first piano and for the plane ticket to Korea. Micky was Yoochun's English nickname when he lived in Virginia. Aftercoming back to Korea from America, he became a trainee for only six months before officially joining DBSK as the last member. He appeared in Magolpi's debut music video "Flight Girl". Going to Japan was his scariest experience so far. Ramen is his favourite Japanese food. He's into Japanese anime "Detective Conan" and used to collect (or still is ^^) Gundam Seed plastic models. He also loves to read comic books (mangas). His (young) fans often send them to him as gifts. His favorites are "One Piece" and "Bleach". 

Yoochun has 4 tattoos. The first one on his right leg, reportedly a feather, is an Indian symbol of brotherhood, that he and his brother Yoohwan share.The second one is on his lower back which says TVfXQMYC. The third one says "Always Keep The Faith", that Jaejoong also has. The fourth one is a wing, with "My Jaejoong, My Yoohwan, My Junsu" written above. The third and forth tattoos are both on his left chest.  He had his first kiss during a ski trip, after debut. He took a lot of part time jobs when he was in Virginia to help out parents financially.  Yoochun is left-handed but he can write with both hands. He uses chopsticks with his left hand but he writes with his right hand. He is very generous and often pays for meals.  He wants to pursue acting. He bought a house to live with his mother and younger brother after they came back to Korean from the US in 2008.  Yoochun is often teased by other members because of his large forehead which is also the most common reason for his fights with Junsu. Yoochun did Taekwondo for 6 years when he was in elementary school. He opened an Italian ice-cream shop (Timeout Gelato) for his mother on Mother's day. He is really scared of bugs. He liked to sing, dance, dressing up and paying attention to hairstyles since he was small. Yoochun still has asthma and allergy to dogs but he refused to let Harang be taken away. This is also why he sometimes has to wear sunglasses onstage. For now Yoochun has 3 dogs: Harang (The Love from God) - Alaskan Malamute, Namu (Trees ~ LOL) - Golden Retriever and Norae (Song) - Toy Poodle. It was Yoochun himself who went to puppies' shop and bought Harang and Namu and raised them since when they were tiny. Norae is fangift. One time Yoochun went out to buy foods for Harang (Namu was not there yet), he ran into some fans and they gave him Norae. He said that at that time, Norae was looking at him as if she wanted to say: "Take me with you!!!"  He has a small stomach therefore native Korean food suits him the best. Every time he comes home from abroad, the first thing he has to eat is kimchi soup.  Yoochun got his driving licence when he was 16 in America. To him, the color of love is black. He got an acrophobia, thus he couldn't ride the ferris wheel. He wrote lyrics for his solo song My Girlfriend, one main song of TRICK series, at Starbucks. When he is having supper, because he feels lonely, he will force others to accompany him. Yoochun's Bigeast membership is no.5.

Yoochun on Urban Dictionary  

2823140chnh468y.jpg

Definition of Yuchun

A term used for a guy stealing girls’ heart with a smooth and husky voice. His voice is sweet, but not tiring. The first glimpse of him may fall in love with him. Watching him playing the piano deepens your love especially while he is singing the song Yewupi. Be careful! Otherwise, you cannot go out with guys except him. There are no guys like him in the world. Whenever he cries, you will cry with him. Whenever he smiles, you will forget what to do and be stuck there. Whenever you are told how nice Yuchun is from people who have met him, the possibility that you can escape from him will be close to 0%. He has physical and spiritual attraction: a handsome face and beautiful mind.

His gift for music is beyond your imagination. He is a musician of genius. In addition to his amazing vocal, he has played great roles as a musician: composition, lyrics, arrangement and rap-making. He did the jobs in making more than 16 songs. Kiss the baby sky, Love bye love and Kiss Sitamama, Sayonara are three of his best songs. He has successively finished his leading role in SungKyunKwan Scandal. His performance in the drama was so excellent that you may not believe that it was his first acting experience.

His fashion sense is also close to a genius. If you don’t like his style, you may not understand how hip it is.

We dare to say that Yuchun is one of the most beautiful human beings in the world. The only man in this world that deserves the statement mentioned above is Park Yuchun from JYJ.

Definition of Chunglish

English when it is trying to be spoken by Park Yoochun: YooCHUN + EnGLISH = CHUNGLISH.

Characterized by the frequent use of an 's' or the suffix 'able' where there should not be one and the replacement of words with random terms that sound similar but bear no relation to the intended meaning.

First time when I kissed your lips, you were a loveable...  Just walk with me until the end of times yeah...  So let me be of your mine. - Girl 1: Did you hear 'My Girlfriend'? Girl 2: Yeah it was so full of Chunglish!   -

There are still many words need to be defined: ChunfaceChunbyung, etc ^^

Events

2011 BAEKSANG ART AWARDS May 26th

kjkkj.jpg

Park Yoochun is nominated for Rookie and Popular awards

2011 MICKY PARTY May 29th

Website open from April 10th 2011

26th MICKY BIRTHDAY June 4th 

215225nli1d3ih.jpg

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His popularity is going down? Are you sure because I think he is still very popular among fans and in DBSK. But gotta love Yoochun, especially Jaechun!!! :) Micky is adorable, his smile is sweet. :wub:

Guest atlantis-x

i dont really have pictures of him. haha. but out of the dbsk members, i like yoochun the most!(: he just stood out on day one when i first saw dbsk for no particular reason. but he's really cute! i prefer him with his short cropped cut though.like his image for at the recent cultural policy meeting! and to share the stuff that i have.very old pictures and very little. haha. and i cant remember where i got most of the pictures actually. at2dimijt1205gn9.jpgnormal_img_3_1025_2.jpgnormal_523.jpgmissyou-micky01.jpgfile.jpgnormal_002.jpg987551.jpg3.jpg8079acb4e3.jpg2007112720530028282_204805_0.jpg200711272038181139_1.jpg

Guest SMILEandWINK

i freakin LOVE his recent hairstyle. and did i mention how hot he looks in aviators? to the original poster: lol don't worry bout chunnie's popularity. i remember reading somewhere that he's one of the most popular celebs in korea or something (even beat rain / bi). for some reason he doesn't do very well in foreign polls though lol.

Guest Rositas

yooochun!! i love him so much he is so handsome and cute!!! nice thread of pics and i think you are a fan of him to die jajajaja nevermind cause i am a fan to die for him too jajajaj :):):):)

Guest EUNSHIHAE

SERIOUSLY. YooChun can NEVER look bad. He always looks so good!!!! I think he's the most good looking in DBSK. thanks for the awesome YooChun pic spam :wub:

Guest ANG.7BD

Lol..dont worries about his popularity going down...He has the most fan base in korea, i read it once in soompi it was higher than Rains.... here to share some chunnieism: 16cy0.jpg 20xg3.jpg 115ez2.jpg mickyyoochun2wf6qx1.jpg 32zq7.jpg Credits to tvfxqforever+imageshage I love his smile && his sexie collarbone... He looks good in anything <33

Guest lilswtazndevil

Yoochun!!! gosh!! i love him!! he is so cute and adorable when he smiles!! i love his smile!! =] he looks good in anything!! i so freaking love his recent hairstyle!! so sexy and hot!!

Guest lovemickytobits

i love him more than anyone! and i'm seriouss! i can take the bullet for him if there's any antis who wanna shoot him!! xDD okay, i'm so gonna share pictures here. wait for me. brb to edit. once the upload progress complete! tataz. =D mwah mwah i cant believe im sharing his pictures! cuz i'm really selfish. lol xDD in sharing yoochun's thingy! hahaha brbbbbb! wait for meeee~ tataz

Guest >HaeMin<

Gahh~ Yoochun.. hes such a cute dork ^__^ I love him more and more each day XP his smile just..melts my heart away..=) I hope these pictures aren't posted yet..X__X img_3_1037_1.jpgimg_3_1035_0.jpg00006pd5.jpglately11.jpgnormal_005.jpg000052bs.jpg061125_mkmf_micky_05.jpg200612012141591130_1.jpg1193225019bbe7c1f820007ju9.jpg119252577864634800wr7.jpg119557034866276900.jpg

like oh em gee, he looks friggin hot there. ahh micky <3 the first in dbsk who caught my attention xD but omg seriously, his recent hairstyle is H O T. somebody should upload his sneeze pictures, cause micky is prolly the only one who sneezes so extremely adorkable

Oh Mickey, you're so fine you're so fine you blow my mind, hey Mickey, hey Mickey

Archived