Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Drama 2013] Answer Me 1994 / Reply 1994 응답하라 1994

Replies

• merlnpaumerlnpau Posts: 113Member, New Member

IDOL

If you've been living with someone and treating that someone as a sibling for a long time, wouldn't a romantic relationship later seem incestous?

koreanlitesehunahjoinsung4ever
  • jjsweeter0211jjsweeter0211 Posts: 46,847Member

IMMORTAL

Go Ara Says There Could be Another Husband Candidate in ‘Reply 1994’

Already driving the nation crazy, Go Ara slipped in something to add to the curiosity.

On November 19, Vogue Korea unveiled still cuts from its recent photoshoot with Go Ara, Yoo Yeon Suk, Jung Woo, Tiny G’s Dohee, B1A4’s Baro, Son Ho Jun, and Kim Sung Gyun. 

The pictorial showed the cast of Reply 1994 dressed up in classy black and grey as they each held a musical instrument in their hands, creating a little orchestra of their own. 

With the drama doing so well in ratings and the mystery of Sung Na Jung (Go Ara)’s husband unraveling itself, Go Ara was asked about the identity of the husband during the interview. 

“I think you just have to keep watching. There could even be another husband candidate added,” said Go Ara, making sure to keep viewers guessing. 

Meanwhile, Reply 1994 will only air one episode on November 23 due to the 2013 MAMA on November 22. 

Photo Credit: Vogue

StaRixuglypearlhongchae1
  • stervamerzkaya0stervamerzkaya0 Posts: 528Member

SUPERSTAR

edited November 2013
    merlnpau said:
    If you've been living with someone and treating that someone as a sibling for a long time, wouldn't a romantic relationship later seem incestous?
    They haven't been living together for a long time, only for a year or so. Trash has his own family.
    skeletonworks
  • czakhareinaczakhareina Kim DongWook!!! Posts: 8,203Member

LEGEND

salz said:
    seem Ara said there will be new candidate for her husband? should be meaning Haitai definitely gonna joining as official husband candidate soon:

CHingu I am so happy if Haitai enters. I think his got a good chance. as we've talked about in the past he is our 2nd pick. Go Hojun I am so ready for you to make me melt in your hands... hehehehe.. but Oppa ya is still our number one!!!! 

PS: @llonyram please remove image quote. 

Imagine Dragons . Josh Radin . Jesse y Joy . A Great Big World . Reik . Bamboo . John Legend . Eminem . Jason Walker . Standing Egg . Ross Copperman
    Johanna Lindsey . Robert Ludlum . Eve Montelibano . Lee WooJung . WVan Draanen . JK Rowling .  Alexandre Dumas . Christine Feehan . Gabriel M Marquez
    salzclearandwater
  • phurunphurun IndonesiaPosts: 148Member

IDOL

Wow, those polls just make this thread getting intense, ehehehe.. ;)

[Just keep fighting, cuz it ain't over..yet...]

• autumn93autumn93 Posts: 1,072Member

SUPERSTAR

autumn93 said:
    True, but with the title of the episode being "The only way to end one-sided love", it might be possible that NJ finally wants to hear a straightforward answer from oppa, so if it's the answer she has been dreading, she can slowly start to move on. 
    Well, if she asks Trash to show up and Chil Bong does instead, that's game over for Oppa. LOL. We'll see what it's all about. If the tide is to turn, this is the right time for things to swing in Chil Bong's favor. If it does, I just hope they give him more of a personality. 
    Not necessarily, NJ will surely be disappointed, but Trash-Oppa and his usual awesomeness will make up for all of his frustrating indecisiveness right now once he comes to terms with his feelings and openly start to woo NJ! :D 

@jjsweeter0211 Thank you for the BTS clip! It looks like YYS and GA are super comfortable around each other! YYS was adorable with his mini-tantrum! I also love the fact that they didn't seem so awkward filming the kiss scene and honestly look like they are having a great, fun time! Love seeing the cast members bond! :D 
    The heart has reasons that reason does not understand.- Jacques Benigne Bossuel 
    koreanlitekadernyahchskeletonworks
  • salzsalz Posts: 704Member

SUPERSTAR

edited November 2013

CHingu I am so happy if Haitai enters. I think his got a good chance. as we've talked about in the past he is our 2nd pick. Go Hojun I am so ready for you to make me melt in your hands... hehehehe.. but Oppa ya is still our number one!!!! 

@czakhareina  

haha yeah im waiting for you to comment since i think we might be the only minority who pick Haitai as 2nd choice if it can't be oppa. 

Ara word give me hope that Haitai will definitely have his own share of story now. 

go Hojun show us what you got♡ 

of course oppa forever no1 and i really want him to be the husband♥ 

but i hope if writer really going to include Haitai as next candidate i hope they will give us nice surprised with him being serious contender that can rival both oppa&cb because we know how popular those two ship are lol 
    so im curious if Haitai is able to gain some shipper on his own and have fair chance because he only enter during half of the game which is big disadvantage but who know if they can do magic with scp they can do it with Haitai as well since i want a really fair and square battle for Najung with all 3 guy tbh 
    so it gonna be more interesting than it already is. 
    may the best men win the battle xD 

but of course fighting oppa please step up your game and stop holding back since there 2 rival now p.s i will try to edit the quote shorter once i get home since it really hard typing from my phone ><

the girl who!nuccaskadernyahchuglypearl
  • star2010star2010 Posts: 3,392Member

LEGEND

edited November 2013

Go Ara Says There Could be Another Husband Candidate in ‘Reply 1994’

Already driving the nation crazy, Go Ara slipped in something to add to the curiosity.

On November 19, Vogue Korea unveiled still cuts from its recent photoshoot with Go Ara, Yoo Yeon Suk, Jung Woo, Tiny G’s Dohee, B1A4’s Baro, Son Ho Jun, and Kim Sung Gyun. 

The pictorial showed the cast of Reply 1994 dressed up in classy black and grey as they each held a musical instrument in their hands, creating a little orchestra of their own. 

With the drama doing so well in ratings and the mystery of Sung Na Jung (Go Ara)’s husband unraveling itself, Go Ara was asked about the identity of the husband during the interview. 

“I think you just have to keep watching. There could even be another husband candidate added,” said Go Ara, making sure to keep viewers guessing. 

Meanwhile, Reply 1994 will only air one episode on November 23 due to the 2013 MAMA on November 22. 

Photo Credit: Vogue

not only south korea, but part of international fans as well

Undeserved praise causes more pangs of conscience later than undeserved blame, but probably only for this reason, that our power of judgment are more completely exposed by being over praised than by being unjustly underestimated.....Friedrich Nietzsche

bluebloodnjkadernyahch
  • summerdamselsummerdamsel 에이프릴 서을Posts: 4,937Member

SUPERSTAR

edited November 2013

stuartjmz said:
    There are three kinds of lies, someone famously once said: Lies, damned lies, and statistics. And I say that as someone whose work for the last 20 years has involved data collection for the production OF statistics. So even though I'm an international Oppa/NJ shipper, I am not putting any stock in polls. What I am concerned about is how these polls will affect this thread. We have already seen on more than one occasion that some people have been quick to take offence where none was given and to imagine slights against whoever it was they were shipping. Because I have a good working knowledge of the limitations of polls, ESPECIALLY polls like these, I pray that everyone here will give these polls their proper value - a lighthearted bit of fun with VERY LITTLE statistical rigour or merit and EVEN LESS relevance  to the out come of the series. Ship on, EVERYBODY, and statistics be damned!  :D
    You're not making it any better. In the first place, nobody's even making a ruckus. There's no need to pinpoint what is not. If real ruckus ensues, we have moderators anyway.
    "포도 먹고싶은 사람?!!!!!" 
    ineedpiecandid59raky
  • koreanlitekoreanlite Posts: 735Member

SUPERSTAR

star2010 said:
    Yoo YeonSeok's characters/works in the news: from Answer Me 1994 to Architecture 101 to othersReally so happy that everyone in this show is getting popular and their past works are getting recognized
    anyway for the read click here: http://news.nate.com/view/20131119n13447

i hate him so much in WolfBoy
    I've watched werewolf boy but I couldn't remember he was the bad guy. I think I have to rewatch it. I just remember him from gu family book. Though I wasnt a fan of his character in gfb, I really thought he had acted it pretty well. Anyways, im surprised he's leading the polls. Not that it mattered but I feel great knowing we're quite a lot on this ship hahaha! IvE become a fan of yoo yeon seok, the actor, so this means he's getting popular these days. I dont want to think that these polls will affect the end game. It would ruin my love for the drama. Seriously. Based on experience, some dramas have lost my love on the end because of obvious fan service. The viewers need more than that. After all the heartaches and emotions we invested on this drama, we really deserve to get the best story ever, from start to finish. :)

ineedpiecandid59rakyPBJayism
  • Tiwie ChanTiwie Chan Posts: 4New Member

TRAINEE

s@nbi said:

'Reply 1994 Shin Won Ho PD, "Chilbong's name on his uniform? Hidden with CG, it's not Kim Dong Jun."

http://enews24.interest.me/news/article.asp?nsID=287134

Oh noooooooooooo .

Teamchilbong fighthing
    Im going crazy for najung's husband ..
    Hope its will be happy ending for trash oppa and chilbong
  • gabriellexisgabriellexis United StatesPosts: 166Member

SUPERSTAR

It's January 1995! Ssuk Ssuk is gonna come out soon!
    kishaleighkadernyahchuglypearlhongchae1
  • star2010star2010 Posts: 3,392Member

LEGEND

edited November 2013

star2010 said:
    Yoo YeonSeok's characters/works in the news: from Answer Me 1994 to Architecture 101 to othersReally so happy that everyone in this show is getting popular and their past works are getting recognized
    anyway for the read click here: http://news.nate.com/view/20131119n13447

i hate him so much in WolfBoy
    I've watched werewolf boy but I couldn't remember he was the bad guy. I think I have to rewatch it. I just remember him from gu family book. Though I wasnt a fan of his character in gfb, I really thought he had acted it pretty well. Anyways, im surprised he's leading the polls. Not that it mattered but I feel great knowing we're quite a lot on this ship hahaha! IvE become a fan of yoo yeon seok, the actor, so this means he's getting popular these days. I dont want to think that these polls will affect the end game. It would ruin my love for the drama. Seriously. Based on experience, some dramas have lost my love on the end because of obvious fan service. The viewers need more than that. After all the heartaches and emotions we invested on this drama, we really deserve to get the best story ever, from start to finish. :)
    Uhm, i hate the character, but i dont remember his face. So when i know CB is the guy who tries to rape the female lead, it s pleasantly surprise. YYS has been doing a good job in building up his resume and skill. 
    I dont care who the husband is, it s a fun game to guess but life is full of unexpected events, we cant 100% sure what will happen tomorrow for us. Thus, as long as NJ enjoys her journey, i m good with it. Shin PD and writer Lee rejected TvN's suggestion of AM season 3, so i believe they're strong enough to hold on their original plan of the husband.

p.s:  just watched Jon Stewart, and tonight he interviewed Elizabeth Olsen. She has a upcoming film this month Oldboy (a remake of 2003 korean Oldboy), suddenly i want to rewatch the korean version 
    Undeserved praise causes more pangs of conscience later than undeserved blame, but probably only for this reason, that our power of judgment are more completely exposed by being over praised than by being unjustly underestimated.....Friedrich Nietzsche

koreanlite