Any dramas where the second guy or girl wins in the end?

Guest tabitha2

Guest tabitha2

I mean the usually friend zoned sweet oppa or ex girlfriend trying to start over gets the lead girl or guy?

Guest trixicopper

How to Meet a Perfect Neighbor and Queen of Reversals.  Park Shi-hoo is second lead and gets the girl in both.
 Not sure if this one counts Terms of Endearment - Ji Sungs character went to "study in America" suddenly in the middle of the drama. They brought in Song Il guk and he wound up with the girl. :)
Only other drama I can think of is an older one. I want to say it's called Age of Innocence. I might be mixing it up with another drama. It's been a long time since I've seen it. 
 I wouldn't say never but it's rare. 

Guest missm

What about Prosecutor Princess?  I thought Park si hoo once again started as second lead and ended up with the girl. 

laquetahodge said: I hate to mention it because I like to think this drama didn't exist, but it happened in Fashion King. Shin Se Kyung ended up with Lee Je Hoon instead of Yoo Ah In. He wasn't the sweet oppa or a neighbor or anything, but he was second lead & got with the female lead. I guess that counts. That's the only way I'll even say anything positive about that drama. Now I will go back to pretending it didn't exist  :-\" 

Guest jamaatunrohmah

Feast of the Gods. I was surprised because I thought the lead was Joo Sang Wook. LOL. Even in the poster it convince me to believe that. Yet I am glad that it was Haemil who got the girl. :D

Guest jamaatunrohmah

syahrilaiyub said:

49 days?

well the main girl was actually the girl that was possesed and not the girl who played the spirit. Also no one ended up with anyone in the end.

No one ended up with anyone. :)) actually I want Yi Kyung to end up with that doctor.

• 5 months later...

In one of my favorite turns of events, the third female lead (Choi Yoon-young, as 'Ho-jung') was able, due to her character's unfailing sweetness and true-love for her crush (Park Hae-jin, as 'Sang-woo') was able to win his heart over the second female lead (Park Jung-ah, as 'Kang Mi-gyung') in Lee Bo-Young's daily drama from last year, My Daughter Seo-yeong. While I find Park Yung-ah to be one of the most seriously attractive actresses in the business, it seems that her striking beauty often lands her the role of the one who gets left out in the cold when the sweet girl-next-door character comes between the cross-hairs of the guy she's involved with. A fine actress, model, and singer, who will be around for some time, you can bet. I only hope that the next time that I see her, she'll end up being the one who's wearing  white... :)>-

Here are additional dramas with 2nd lead winning the lead male/female

Assorted Jems - the 2nd sister ended up with his richard simmons ex BF rather than the foreigner oppa who wanted to be monk
Wild romance - the male character ended up with the ex GF, i thinkHotelier - I think BYJ;s character was suppose to be the 2nd lead but due to audience loving his character he ended up with the girl and became the lead

Archived