Elephant Dung Beer

superhumanchichi

I found an article about a beer made from elephant dung:
Clients in Japan go crazy for beer made out of coffee beans semi-digested by elephants

Producers of a beer brewed out of one of the world's most expensive coffees claim that they have struck gold. The beer was debuted in Japan in limited edition, and it sold out on the first day.

According to Guyism, the Sankt Gallen Brewery have created a beer out of coffee beans semi-digested by elephants. 

The company does not shy away from showing customersicon1.png exactly where the ingredients for the product come from. 

The packaging of the Un, Kono Kuro bottles tell the story of the coffee beans that go through the elephant, end up in a press and make their way into their glasses. 

“After taking my first sip there was an initial bitterness that got washed over by a wave of sweetness. Following that, a mellow body rolled in and spread out through my mouth,” a testimonial by a clienticon1.png reads, as relayed by Rocket News 24.

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Beer-Brewed-out-of-Elephant-Dung-Coffee-Some-of-World-s-Most-Expensive-Beans-346613.shtml

This stuff remind me of that coffee made from that cat-like animal, which I'm curious about trying also.
So....would you guys try it? :) 

• 1 year later...

Archived