Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Official] Lee Hongki and Fujii Mina (Global We Got Married Couple) Thread

Replies

• mrsrosan80mrsrosan80 Posts: 3,526Member

LEGEND

the poem~

crd to sharifah syakirah of Lee hong ki and fujii mina fanpage..

HONGMINA FOREVER
    CURRENTLY WATCH :#SUPERMAN RETURNS #ROOMMATES #2D1N #RUNNING MAN #GLOBAL WE GOT MARRIED
    missauditorfelicity04ayaka143md
  • MiNahMiNah Posts: 616Member

SUPERSTAR

Lee Hong Ki and Fuji Mina opening thread. Will it get more than 10 pages today?? :D
    mrsrosan80
  • pripri001pripri001 Posts: 3,977Member

LEGEND

Seunghyun: now, future husband, Jaejinn...

missauditor

LEGEND

mrsrosan80missauditorgreencrossfelicity04

LEGEND

MiNah said:
    viyra said:
    MiNah said:

This thread make me crazier than before. Love is everywhere.. :\">  :x

Now i freely can tell that Hongki's proposal is the best!! Their skinship is the best!! ...ahhh..this delusional mode almost kill me =P~

I thought again about SHK-Mina. Well...beauty is subjective. When you really really love someone, she'll become the most beautiful woman in your life. So i guess, maybe (that time) the feeling is not up to that level yet. And its normal because they just met. Looking forward for the next episode.

P/S : I hope Hongki will realise how lucky he is. I think Mina is the most beautiful women ever appeared in WGM (sorry..please dont bash me.....I just randomly see through internet and its 100% biased !! ). @-)

I agree - and I guess I posted somewhere in another site that Hongki's proposal went over the top.  With his nice voice and nice accompaniment from Jong Hoon, it was complete.  Mina wasn't expecting that ring - she didn't have to ask for it.

BTW, since Hongki  gave her a ring for the proposal, did he give her another ring at the wedding?  Seems like it though.

@viyra Its look like Mina wore 2 different ring. One is the ring from episode 6 and another one is similar as Hongki's ring. Do you think so?
    she wears two different rings..one is the engagement ring when hongki propose to her..the other is her wedding ring..i think the one at the wedding is similar when he propose..but she then wears the one tht similar to hongki ,i supposed....u can look at the pic when shes holding a bouquet of flowers when she went to hongki movie pc..two diff rings on her finger..:)
    HONGMINA FOREVER
    CURRENTLY WATCH :#SUPERMAN RETURNS #ROOMMATES #2D1N #RUNNING MAN #GLOBAL WE GOT MARRIED
    MiNah
  • lilyfeblilyfeb Posts: 709Member

SUPERSTAR

Hello! This is my first post ever since I joined the soompi forums as a silent lurker. And I just wanna say I'm so glad for this thread. Thanks for the updates and the pics on our favorite couple.   

Honestly, I've never really been a fan of WGM. Until now, that is. Watching the Global Edition of WGM has changed my view of this show. And I think it's all thanks to my favorite couple Hongki and Mina (Well, I guess being a fan of FTIsland and especially of Hongki compelled me to give WGM a shot). I mean, these two are lovely to look at when they're together, and they've got great chemistry. I know this is a variety/reality TV and yet I can feel their sincerity in the way they interact with each other. There's just something charming in the way they talk with each other, something akin to watching two people who are in the phase of getting to know each other. It's as if we, the viewers, are witnessing something unfold before our eyes, hoping that somehow these two will develop feelings for each other.  Be still, my delusional shipping heart. I'm so looking forward to the coming episodes.

And I'm looking forward to future updates. Ok, enough of my ramblings.      

:)

actually i really think that that is what we hongmina shippers feel too... arghhh... whatever it is, even if the coupledom ever have to end, they are really 'in it' for the moment. so happy...

and it seems the new thread is showing just how popular they are. the old thread was usually the same pple chatting... so happy to meet fellow shippers here. we shall watch them and wish them the best!!! i hope season 2 with same couple happens!!!!!!!!

mrsrosan80crazy4wookie

LEGEND

@crazy4wookie for you  :x

mrsrosan80missauditorcrazy4wookiefelicity04

LEGEND

Hello! This is my first post ever since I joined the soompi forums as a silent lurker. And I just wanna say I'm so glad for this thread. Thanks for the updates and the pics on our favorite couple.   

Honestly, I've never really been a fan of WGM. Until now, that is. Watching the Global Edition of WGM has changed my view of this show. And I think it's all thanks to my favorite couple Hongki and Mina (Well, I guess being a fan of FTIsland and especially of Hongki compelled me to give WGM a shot). I mean, these two are lovely to look at when they're together, and they've got great chemistry. I know this is a variety/reality TV and yet I can feel their sincerity in the way they interact with each other. There's just something charming in the way they talk with each other, something akin to watching two people who are in the phase of getting to know each other. It's as if we, the viewers, are witnessing something unfold before our eyes, hoping that somehow these two will develop feelings for each other.  Be still, my delusional shipping heart. I'm so looking forward to the coming episodes.

And I'm looking forward to future updates. Ok, enough of my ramblings.      

:)
    welcome!!!!!image
    ill throw u some rainbow love for u..^_^
    HONGMINA FOREVER
    MiNahcrazy4wookie

LEGEND

RAINBOW COUPLE FIGHTING!!!!
    HONGMINA FOREVER

LEGEND

@MiNah
    i hope she can loosen up about the skinship..what we can see now hong ki REALLY love skinship..n hes the one doing it!!kekekee...and he doesnt hesitate at all!!compare to the WGM couples this one really show it altho hongki deny it liking the kissing thingy but frm his eyes we know hes like it..kekeke
    HONGMINA FOREVER
    lunamaisaraEmboy Bual

LEGEND

crd to tieba baidu forums..
    HONGMINA FOREVER

LEGEND

@MiNah look forward for their honeymoon *wink-wink* 

MiNah

LEGEND

can someone tell me how to embedded youtube vid here?

• MiNahMiNah Posts: 616Member

SUPERSTAR

@MiNah
    i hope she can loosen up about the skinship..what we can see now hong ki REALLY love skinship..n hes the one doing it!!kekekee...and he doesnt hesitate at all!!compare to the WGM couples this one really show it altho hongki deny it liking the kissing thingy but frm his eyes we know hes like it..kekeke

@mrsrosan80 err.......please rewatch scene when Hongki sang Love Love Love..... :\">
  • twinkystartwinkystar Blue islandPosts: 1,269Member

SUPERSTAR

pripri001 said:
    can someone tell me how to embedded youtube vid here?
    just copy and paste the youtube link, and you need to remove the hyperlink
    imageimage
                                                                                                                                                                              ♡ Chan Young x Bo Na