Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Official] Lee Hongki and Fujii Mina (Global We Got Married Couple) Thread

Replies

• lilyfeblilyfeb Posts: 709Member

SUPERSTAR

I was watching ep 2 just now and ep 4. It is soooo hard to believe that hong ki has not given anyone a piggy back before... or a surprise event before... any pri wish to comment on this?

Hmm... 8->
    mrsrosan80
  • LinLin PhilippinesPosts: 290Member

IDOL

hi all.. *waves* just dropped by to say.. totally enjoying this thread.. been here yesterday and was enjoying reading your discussions.. now finally decided to login and join you guys.. keke

btw., i'm hoooong biased.. XD but came to like mina as well.. i'm totally into this couple., i'm being delusional every weekend coz of them.. can't wait for the next episodes.. but such a pity they just have 15 eps.. :( 
    Signature edited. Please remember to read the signature rules
    greencrossmrsrosan80
  • MiNahMiNah Posts: 620Member

SUPERSTAR

lilyfeb said:
    I was watching ep 2 just now and ep 4. It is soooo hard to believe that hong ki has not given anyone a piggy back before... or a surprise event before... any pri wish to comment on this?

Hmm... image" alt="8->" src="/plugins/Emotify/design/images/105.gif" width=1 height=1>

@lilyfeb From what i read, he did a lot of first time with Mina exp Piggyback, ring couple, kiss infront of pple etc. Lucky Mina (or Lucky Hongki :x )

@Lin Lio Welcome and lets share our Delusional mode till the programme end (err..till delusional mode off. hehe..;;)

iLOVEfleurdelisfelicity04
  • iLOVEfleurdelisiLOVEfleurdelis Five Treasure Island ♥ PhilippinesPosts: 565Member

SUPERSTAR

edited May 2013
    I think this is from their honeymoon at Okinawa. He's chatting with a fan and took a photo of him. Omo! His wearing their wedding ring? Kyeopta! :x
    Spreading love and happiness ❤ Hongki & Mina~
    mrsrosan80MiNahmissauditorfelicity04

IDOL

@MiNah still cant think of it ending.. :( i will surely miss this daramji couple.. i sooo love mina's smile.. it's contagious..lol
  • iLOVEfleurdelisiLOVEfleurdelis Five Treasure Island ♥ PhilippinesPosts: 565Member

SUPERSTAR

lilyfeb said:
    Oh my he is so pretty with blonde hair.
    @Lin *waves* welcome!

@MiNah really?! If he indeed is telling the truth (which I think he is), yeay!!! Lucky both of them!

Anyway abt the ring I think mina is the type who is so nice she would actually be totally understanding when he does not wear it for other shows. Sigh. Seohyun was upset when yong did not wear his! Lol.

And I hv decided to be happy that hong is going to marry late. Perhaps he realised that he wants to be an absolute worthy and responsible husband. Abd he probably feels he is lacking if he marry early bcos he will be too busy to spend time with his wife. Ain't it?

So spending time as mina's husband made him want to become a better person and husband. Yeay!

Sorry ya. I am in DDM.
    I think, Mina likes Hongki more than he likes her. Awww. Time will tell where this relationship would go from reel to real. Anyway, I can't wait for Episode 9. Hahaha. Hwaiting!
    mrsrosan80

IDOL

@lilyfeb agree with u he's pretty in blonde.,keke., but really don't like his perm.,  

i do hope there's really something going on bw them off cam..lol..
    am really curious bout hongki when he's in a relationship..keke
  • azziiazzii Posts: 391Member

SUPERSTAR

MiNah said:
    @lilyfeb From what i read, he did a lot of first time with Mina exp Piggyback, ring couple, kiss infront of pple etc. Lucky Mina (or Lucky Hongki :x )
    Well, he did kiss his girlfriend in Mnet Scandal before in front of his friends when they were drinking beer. 

SUPERSTAR

@iLOVEfleurdelis

Sigh. I guess our hong is so lucky. Seems most girls like him more than he likes them?! Anyway what made u come to that conclusion?

I watched the preview for ep 9 again. Sigh. Hongki's 2 luggage bags to Mina's 1 luggage bag. Lol.

Rose petals on the bed.

They seem very comfortable rolling on the bed. Lol!

SUPERSTAR

azzii wrote: »
    MiNah said:@lilyfeb From what i read, he did a lot of first time with Mina exp Piggyback, ring couple, kiss infront of pple etc. Lucky Mina (or Lucky Hongki :x )<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Well, he did kiss his girlfriend in Mnet Scandal before in front of his friends when they were drinking beer. 

Yah... so he is lying? Boo!!!

Anyway which part of mnet was this? Part 3 eng sub? Cos I roughly watched but did not catch this kiss....

SUPERSTAR

Either he lied... or the mnet kiss was forgettable... :D

#DDM

SUPERSTAR

edited May 2013
    But seriously if he did it before his friends before, I am sure it is some sort of habit of his... hongbutt ar... caught red handed lying ar?!?

SUPERSTAR

edited May 2013
    @lilifeb Ow? That's what I think, it is a program that's why they tend to limit their emotions. But I am hoping all the best for them. ;))

The preview makes me wanna watch it now. I can't wait! Hehehe, I wonder what they are discussing about when they're in bed! (Hongki imagining something :>)
  • mrsrosan80mrsrosan80 Posts: 3,530Member

LEGEND

azzii said:
    MiNah said:
    on the mouth??:)
    HONGMINA FOREVER
    CURRENTLY WATCH :#SUPERMAN RETURNS #ROOMMATES #2D1N #RUNNING MAN #GLOBAL WE GOT MARRIED

IDOL

azzii said:
    MiNah said:
    but it took him a while to think whether to kiss her or not..haha., unlike with mina's., he seemed to like it..lol

hong is confusing me.. he, on mnet scandal and wgm, is totally different., i do not know which side of hong i like more..lol
    mrsrosan80fleur_decactuslunamaisara

LEGEND

lilyfeb said:
    Either he lied... or the mnet kiss was forgettable... :D

#DDM
    #DDM on-sorry to ask what it is MNET scandal??the one tht celeb date with fans ??tht his real gf??
    HONGMINA FOREVER
    CURRENTLY WATCH :#SUPERMAN RETURNS #ROOMMATES #2D1N #RUNNING MAN #GLOBAL WE GOT MARRIED
  • azziiazzii Posts: 391Member

SUPERSTAR

edited May 2013
    lilyfeb said:
    Yah... so he is lying? Boo!!!

Anyway which part of mnet was this? Part 3 eng sub? Cos I roughly watched but did not catch this kiss....
    part 2. I watched it again today lol for the reference.but it's so different when he kissed mina XDDD. 
    here image  @ 12:00

mrsrosan80

SUPERSTAR

Lin wrote: »
    azzii said:<br />
    <br />
    MiNah said:@lilyfeb From what i read, he did a lot of first time with Mina exp Piggyback, ring couple, kiss infront of pple etc. Lucky Mina (or Lucky Hongki :x )<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Well, he did kiss his girlfriend in Mnet Scandal before in front of his friends when they were drinking beer. <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    but it took him a while to think whether to kiss her or not..haha., unlike with mina's., he seemed to like it..lol<br />
    hong is confusing me.. he, on mnet scandal and wgm, is totally different., i do not know which side of hong i like more..lol

Serious? For me, wgm wins hands down!
    mrsrosan80

LEGEND

edited May 2013
    #DDM off-why am i feel tht when i look at his pic taken by fans (mostly)while filming GWGM or taken by reporter he doesnt look happy..but when we watched it in GWGM he seems to enjoy himself more!!kekekeke...me confuse!!i thot tht he doesnt enjoy himself while on honeymoon shooting..but who have thot tht thy really enjoyed thmselves there piggyback,cuddling,ahh so many things...thts y this couple shocked me n really make me unexpected with the skinship n things thy do on and off camera...n the interview thingy make me confused too..but well..i want to enjoy myself first n spazzing out until it last..
    HONGMINA FOREVER
    iLOVEfleurdelisfelicity04