Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Official] Lee Hongki and Fujii Mina (Global We Got Married Couple) Thread

Replies

• prim4everprim4ever Posts: 155Member

IDOL

yonghongs said:
    Bringing a video to help pass the few hours left we have before EP 10 making!

[DDMsubs] Hongki & Mina EP 9 making

Translator: @ngfang @nightrose @yonghongs
    Subber: @yonghongs

Watch: Dailymotion
    Download: Mega

If you are fluent in Chinese/Korean and would like to help out in translating the making videos, please PM @yonghongs or @ngfang for more details ^^
    @ngfang @nightrose @yonghongs thank you.. you are the best! 
    ^:)^
    silverjadedmrsrosan80
  • LinLin PhilippinesPosts: 290Member

IDOL

yonghongs wrote: »
    Bringing a video to help pass the few hours left we have before EP 10 making!<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    [DDMsubs] Hongki & Mina EP 9 making<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Translator: @ngfang @nightrose @yonghongs<br />
    Subber: @yonghongs<br />
    <br />
    Watch: Dailymotion<br />
    Download: Mega<br />
    <br />
    If you are fluent in Chinese/Korean and would like to help out in translating the making videos, please PM @yonghongs or @ngfang for more details ^^

thank you soooooo much.. :* @ngfang @yonghongs @nightrose

ill definitely surf the net tomorrow..i hav lots to catchup..hehe
    Signature edited. Please remember to read the signature rules
  • lilyfeblilyfeb Posts: 709Member

SUPERSTAR

Yippeeeee thank you for another fully subbed making!

@NMA no lah I am not lit tcher. Lol. Tks for the compliment.
    NMA

SUPERSTAR

pripri001 wrote: »
    guys, you know what. i never see Hongki look at anyone(on/off camara) like he look at Mina at the moment 4:01 />
    there's your answer... :)

♡♥♡♥♡

SUPERSTAR

Tmr making vid... anyone knows at what time it normally comes out?

SUPERSTAR

Urgh. Genuine addict here.

I moved from watching hunky hong ki

To pretty hong ki

Must sleep now...
    prim4eversilverjadedmissauditoriLOVEfleurdelis
  • prim4everprim4ever Posts: 155Member

IDOL

lilyfeb said:
    Tmr making vid... anyone knows at what time it normally comes out?
    I think in around 9.00 - 10.00 AM ?   :-?
    lilyfeb
  • won-wonwon-won part-time lurker here without youPosts: 756Member

SUPERSTAR

edited June 2013
    What a great timing you've got there miss @yonghongs. Now I have to force myself to sleep wihtout watching the vid, otherwise will become a zombie (again) tomorrow....

Keeping the subbed vid and the making vid as rewards for surviving another Monday....
    @-)
    We don't believe in rheumatism and true love until after the first attack.
    Marie Von Ebner-Eschenbach (1830-1916)

• missauditormissauditor Kuala LumpurPosts: 1,831SoGonger

SUPERSTAR

yonghongs said:
    Hong's movie is getting released in Singapore! :) For the girls and guys from Singapore, don't forget to catch it when it's out!
    http://x-clusive.sg/2013/06/09/rockin-on-heavens-door-to-be-released/
    already? hope malaysia is next!

Why do I feel sad for Mina?... It seems like she's more into him than him to her.
    I'm kinda scared to see the end of this, I hope no one leave with a broken heart.
    [-X :((
    aigoo but this is sooo page <100. she's pretty, she's smart, she's most (cox sukchun-hyung won't like it if i say all lol) guy's dream. so yeah any guy can broke her heart but because he doesn't deserve her. 

Why do I feel sad for Mina?... It seems like she's more into him than him to her.
    I'm kinda scared to see the end of this, I hope no one leave with a broken heart.
    [-X :((
    i'm not worried about her though. I don't think she likes him more than he do.. it just seems that way because she expresse herself way more than Hongki. So don't be, she'll be just fine. I believe that our Mina is stronger than she looks. And who knows they may go out for real ^ ^And we won't ever know, Hong is a pro. 
    hi5!

pripri001 said:
    *cough*
    Q: How do you paint the picture of your ideal wife?

Hongki: She has to be smart, someone who possesses the qualities which I don't have. I started singing when I was young, so I didn't have the chance to study much. I can't marry anyone who is not smart or who is very serious.

Cr: CODENAME_YUKI
    Chinese Translation: MylovelyFT
    via @ colourful247
    too obvious. pass! *lol*

|| SEEK HIS PROTECTION AND PRAY FOR PEACE ||

Fangirling: Hwangbo Hye Jung, Park Seyoung, Gong Hyojin || Loving: SS501, MBLAQ, Jay Park, JYJ, Sistar, Crayon Pop 

Watching: Variety ShowsGlorious Day, Fated to Love U, Marriage Not Dating, It's OK It's Love || Onboard: Ssangchu, Sogong, 2young

iLOVEfleurdelis

SUPERSTAR

nikiazia said:
    dnisse said:
    Somebody knows actually what drama mina has??? She learned piano while she did a drama....sorry for my english  :\">
    i think what she meant is she learned how to play severely when she was shooting period drama for NHK in japan (she learned piano since she was a child)..can someone translate her blog on the march entries..she stated tht she wears kimono even going to the store (also in the entries i guess she also said she went to the stores to make surprises(?)---->google translate)..
    Hi! Mina mentioned that during a shooting for "Okaechizen"( in the blog)- a famous Edo-periodl series for a week in Kyoto, she hired a piano studio a couple times to learn the song. She said in her interview that when she thought about learning the song, hardest part was not be able to access a piano at home. In her blog stated on the 14th March, she talked  about Kyoto and finished her shooting schedule, and she would go to Korea  for  another shooting and go home in Niigata. However, she must have already finished the GWGM then since the piano shooting was done on the 12th. The Kiomono blog was up loaded on 26/3. She talked about the Kyoto shooting again though!
    what i knows, GWGM filming not finish yet.
    what she meant is on for the march shooting.:)

Thank you mrsrosan80, for following up. Additional info from the making film 5: Mina could not decide easily which song to choose for Hongi, startted thinking about it 2 weeks before the interview time and  spent 2 hours each time for practice during the  a-week shooting time in Kyoto.

In her blog on 2 March, there is an interesting statement for me. ( This means that the date is after she met Hongi for 2 dys in Korea for the first time.) Mina has never been into what is called "Girly stuff" such as decorating nails, aroma therapy or perfume. She has been wondering if she might be rapped with the kind of things some day and she has already become 24 of age. She thinks she has lead a relatively simple life, compared with other girls. She also loves nature according to her another entry. Of course she loves going to "Jungle in Okinawa" and she seems more active/ challenger than what I imagined about her personality by her girly looks.  I was not fond of Hongi's facial expressions before and after Kayaking. Sorry! I don't like guys who mind some physical hard work. Ignore my taste.

To respond to some people's comments: Mina always uses Dannasama/ or Dannasan to refer to her? husband, which was a bit of surprise for me. The term is usually used to show a deep respect to someone's husband or to refer to a husband.  I've never used this dannasama, which is not comfortable with my feminism. (Dannasan is Ok.) Even she has graduated from one of the top universities in Japan, she seems rather not that liberal, probably with her love life as well.

The way she speaks is different to me between when speaking Korean and Japanese. When she speaks Japanese she sounds like a lady with politeness and appreciative manners. She said in her blog that she worrys about her Japansese responses because all questions in her interviews are given in Korean and she needs to switch to Japanese instantly. You know she is a writer with deep thoughts. Her korean sounds like a young girl to me. I do not understand korean much though. She is always polite for sure in her talk and sometimes has used respective forms to talk about Hongi in her interviews despite of his younger age. I was a bit surprised at that time. Chan addressing someone's name is always nice and adorable. She uses it to Hongi as you all know.

One more thing. I went to a CNblue concert a week later after Honmina went to one in Seoul. I was imagining what they saw together must have been similar to what I saw here in Sydney!

thank you @Miki Alves. mina is like a new textbook of my favourite subject. the more i flip the pages, the more i find it interesting. she never yield to hong in any games they played so far and always welcome new challenges from him. she just too much of a good listener people thought she always follow what honggi told her. i believe she's stronger than she appears to.

i support feminism but i don't mind any women to treat/address her husband like a king as long as her husband treat/address her like a queen. i think mina thinks highly of hong because he treats her nicely ^^ and i do think mina's korean is cute/like a young girl you said. 

NMA said:
    @Miki Alves, thanks for the info.

My biggest worry (call it maternal instinct if you like) would be their background.

Mina is from an affluent and possibly a prestigious family. Her upbringing is probably strict. I figure her life passage is smooth to some extent hence, she has led quite a sheltered life. In contrast, Hong ki comes from a middle working class family. He is street smart as opposed to Mina's book smart. He is very rebellious and whimsical BUT has a heart of gold. Which I believe is not his parents' fault. It's just the way he is.

Despite all these I believe true love will conquer all.
    street smart vs. book smart. i guess the reason their path crossed in wgm. hope they can learn from each other. 

Fangirling: Hwangbo Hye Jung, Park Seyoung, Gong Hyojin || Loving: SS501, MBLAQ, Jay Park, JYJ, Sistar, Crayon Pop 

Watching: Variety ShowsGlorious Day, Fated to Love U, Marriage Not Dating, It's OK It's Love || Onboard: Ssangchu, Sogong, 2young

SUPERSTAR

NMA said:
    @pripri001, hongki is a person with a BIG heart but often misunderstood. his big heart is what the pris like you see and appreciate.
    people always judge others from the physical. that's what met their eyes first. the same happen too hongki. people see his appearance (he's good looking but sometimes his fashion sense either too radical or too sloppy for the mainstream) and hear his words before feels his heart. somehow i believe he will change for better cox he met good wife recently. lol. 

mintoo said:
    MiNah said:
    Cant wait for The Making eps 10 tomorrow. Hope this time with longer duration and perhaps with the answer vor the "missing" 45 minutes. Hehe... :D btw, i'm quite suprise coz The preview for Teacgui couple already showed in eps 10. I believe PD nim got something special for us... Hehe... After first crisis and finally understand each other, the feeling must deeper than before... errr... They not even have romantic candle light dinner, rite? Aigoooo... I miss this couple so much.. :x
    But... i just sad . Seems they always have more attention for taecgui. :(
    I think Hongmina is more natural + sweet .... ;(

seriously. daramji fans are just like daramji couple. nice person with heart as big as mount everest. last time when daramji couple got more airtime, the other couple fans seek fair treatment at every medium they can reach the gwgm staff i.e. youtube, fb, etc. 

as suggested by someone from here, please put daramji cut at youtube to your playlist and repeat them. the view counts will increase. be active at gwgm fb. always comment at the status/photo they posted. compliments our daramji. and no bashing. we know how nice gwgm treates our couple so annoys them is the last thing we want to do to them.   

we must show our support for hongmina!!i think the PDnim also saw some spark between them..
    hi5! really you are our spokeperson, promoter and reporter @mrsrosan80

NMA said:
    @Lin, ikr. however, i've heard some idol/ boy band groups sing really, really well with impeccable pronunciation in impressive accent. only to find out later that their English is limited to only a few basic phrases. I guess they must have done countless drills to perfect their imperfection. Asians are excellent route learners (not in a negative way).
    but rarely japanese but korean yesss..japanese sometimes thy didnt bother to perfected their pronunciation as long as we can understand it is oky..thts why im so impress cos taka sing really well at first i thot taka was born and raised in foreign country but clearly he didnt..so kudos to taka!:)
    i think the ellegarden have a lot of english songs too. and the english sound perfect to me. or probably my imperfect hearing diability. lol. any genuine accent will do. not that english speaker can speak our language with the same accent too. 

wow @ngfang @nightrose @yonghongs u guys have new video today. that's fast. thank you.

gonna watch epi 10 eng subbed now!

prim4ever

SUPERSTAR

@sol4
    i left the timeline tracking to @mrsrosan80 and her team. lol. thanks for the screencap. i love the wedding ring ^^ 

• kodomonojikankodomonojikan Posts: 108Member

IDOL

sol4 said:
    perhaps I can be of some help about the timing of the bicycle riding and the chapel. luckily Hongki seems to like wearing big watches like my husband :D

meeting the fans:

at the chapel:

kayaking:

at the sushi bar:

links to the uncropped pictures:
    http://imageshack.us/a/img19/4924/194912.jpg
    http://imageshack.us/a/img594/636/175716.jpg
    http://imageshack.us/a/img689/8240/184825.jpg
    http://imageshack.us/a/img69/672/185703.jpg

if my eyes are not playing tricks on me I think that they rode bicycles, met the fans and went to the chapel in the morning and then went kayaking at bios no oka in the afternoon. and maybe okinawa world in between? but I'm not 100% sure because when they were with the snake or at the traditional dance performance Hongki was too excited and I couldn't see his watch clearly. :))
    ^:)^  What detective skills you have.  I must admit when I saw these gigantic pictures of Hong Ki's watch I burst out laughing.  

Is it just me or does it look like his watch stopped.  The time when he met the fans and at the chapel look the same to me.  

I think you answered one of the questions though.  I didn't realize that the kayaking was done at a different place called Bios no Oka.  I just assumed it was at Okinawa World but anyway when Hong Ki said he like the first place better he must have meant he liked Okinawa World better than Bios.  

mrsrosan80leezsa
  • greencrossgreencross Posts: 551Member
    edited June 2013
    ^ i also thought the corals meant love mina nuna instead of mina nuna heart :)

the heart shape is at the top of mina nuna so if you read it first it will be <3 mina nuna ~ i hope she got Hongki's message clearly :)

i think that's why he is sad when she choose the kayaking because he's expecting she will choose the chapel wedding part where and that she got his message fully awww hong-chan you really love mina ~

Please kindly read the signature rules.
    iLOVEfleurdelisleezsamissauditor
  • noe77noe77 Posts: 19Member
    at least I've tried, I left a message on PDnim fb....let him know about this forum and ask for longer/more hongki mina part video :)>-
    missauditor
  • zurainiche harunzurainiche harun Posts: 2New Member
    noe77 said:
    at least I've tried, I left a message on PDnim fb....let him know about this forum and ask for longer/more hongki mina part video :)>-
    @noe77. Thanks dear. At least PDnim know how we feel...Now i'm a bit sad. Another 2 part only for the making??
    :((
    mrsrosan80