Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Official] Lee Hongki and Fujii Mina (Global We Got Married Couple) Thread

Replies

• pripri001pripri001 Posts: 3,977Member

LEGEND

cr. twitter.
    Seunghyun: now, future husband, Jaejinn...

greencross

LEGEND

i can't wait to hear Hongki's ost in WGM epis!!! jfnjsdnjdjbgdhkbfhbgdfshkbg!!!!! singing Hongki is the best Hongki

• lilyfeblilyfeb Posts: 709Member

SUPERSTAR

edited May 2013

@pripri001

you are right. he expresses best through his songs!!! and lovely eyes! i hope he sings soon! oh my... a few episodes more of curly blonde einstein hair. andeeeeeeee.

pripri001
  • mrsrosan80mrsrosan80 Posts: 3,526Member

LEGEND

lilyfeb said:

@jasica

i love your signature, fellow goguma!

@mrsrosan

what's DDM? :)

@ everyone else

argh!!! just watched ep 9. argh. i can't believe mina can piggyback hongki! they are so cute!!! but seems like taecgui getting sweeter too. (ops. wrong thread? lol). anyway.... its not lie on bed far apart but got skinship. aigo the little hongki is coming out again. acting like a baby!!! lol. cmon hongki. i want more manliness! hahahahaha.

Delusional Daramji Mode..kekekke.....
    HONGMINA FOREVER
    CURRENTLY WATCH :#SUPERMAN RETURNS #ROOMMATES #2D1N #RUNNING MAN #GLOBAL WE GOT MARRIED
    lilyfeb

LEGEND

pripri001 said:
    cr. twitter.
    how can she piggyback ride hongki???????another side of mina tht we cn see...ive watch only one person can piggybck ride a man before in running man,song ji hyo is really strong..now mina?waa..daebak!
    HONGMINA FOREVER
    CURRENTLY WATCH :#SUPERMAN RETURNS #ROOMMATES #2D1N #RUNNING MAN #GLOBAL WE GOT MARRIED
    greencrossfelicity04
  • dancydancy Posts: 322Member

IDOL

Wow this thread move pretty fast. All ready on page 11. 

Just want to said hi to all the new members that drop by in this thread. :-h

Also thank you for the link for the preview. The preview look so cutie.  :\"> 8-> ;))
    Credit to: pher4444
    mrsrosan80MiNahgreencross

LEGEND

@mrsrosan80 Hongki  said in a radio interview not long ago..he loves it when his gf give him piggyride. then Seughyun trolled him by saying he should date a pro wrestler  =))

mrsrosan80myymagreencrosslilyfeb
  • myymamyyma Posts: 162Member
    guys why are you taking hongki's thought of marriage so seriously? it has nothing to do with Mina if likes her or not, plus Marriage is not about love & romance it is more than that it is a very big responsiblities. Hongki is someone who learn from what ever face him so maybe this show prove to him that it is early to get married on the age of 28. I know they are on a marriage show but it is an act & even if they love each other they will date they will not rush to get married coz they are still young & should accomplish their dreams on their career
    Please kindly read the signature rules.
    MiNahfelicity04
  • missauditormissauditor Kuala LumpurPosts: 1,913SoGonger

SUPERSTAR

daebak! it's page 11 daramji-del. and many more is coming out (not sukchun-hyung type of coming out okay. lol)

i thought my heart going to burst from the skinship in the preview of episode 9. i think hongki want something but mina said andwei! lol. and from the preview i think hongki got what he want. cuddling with mina. lol. will mina said ottokae again? she always said that. 

i think all the women of the couple i like did piggyback their men. hwangbo piggyback hyunjoong, seohyun piggyback yonghwa. not sure if sunhwa ever piggyback kwanghee. and now mina is piggyback hongki. 

@jasica i like your siggy. from which episode they said that to each other?
    @pripri001 in hong+mina photo from twitter you posted i think at page 7 or 8. you mentioned JB fans. what is JB? thanks in advance ^^

DDM on! lol. getting stronger from preview of episode 9. @lilyfeb @mrsrosan80 lets get gatai together until friday ^^

|| SEEK HIS PROTECTION AND PRAY FOR PEACE ||

Fangirling: Hwangbo Hye Jung, Park Seyoung, Gong Hyojin || Loving: SS501, MBLAQ, Jay Park, JYJ, Sistar, Crayon Pop 

Watching: Variety ShowsGlorious Day, Fated to Love U, Marriage Not Dating, It's OK It's Love || Onboard: Ssangchu, Sogong, 2young

mrsrosan80MiNah
  • MiNahMiNah Posts: 615Member

SUPERSTAR

@darcy Thaks for u to create this thread =D> Feel like at home now :)

@lilyfeb I'm ok with Hongki's babies attitude and really found it as an attractive side of him. Expecting him to be manlier like other man in GWGM is beyond my expectation because he is not that type. I preffer he just being himself as what he did now..   :)

@mrsrosan80 This couple really out of the box, rite? Mina piggyback Hongki, Hongki wear Mina's pump shoes...:x ... This couple simply beautiful not only because of their chemistry but more than that. They really understand  and complete each other...:x

mrsrosan80greencross

LEGEND

@MiNah sshi..n all of u guyss...i like how our DDM is on again..kekeke..we r in a full blown mood of DDM rite ?i like how taecgui fans are always on their DM.....so i hope we can be tht way too..thts y we r  in shippers paradise!!everything is nice!!kekekee...keep it up with the discussion n news..love it everyday we have something to discuss!!^_^
    HONGMINA FOREVER
    missauditor

LEGEND

@missauditor  JB means Justin Bieber bcuz that pic was tagged as belieber..lol. i'm sorry....

missauditor
  • MiNahMiNah Posts: 615Member

SUPERSTAR

@MiNah sshi..n all of u guyss...i like how our DDM is on again..kekeke..we r in a full blown mood of DDM rite ?i like how taecgui fans are always on their DM.....so i hope we can be tht way too..thts y we r  in shippers paradise!!everything is nice!!kekekee...keep it up with the discussion n news..love it everyday we have something to discuss!!^_^
    errr... what is DDM?? hehe..i'm kinda tua lah :P

LEGEND

MiNah said: mrsrosan80 said: @MiNah sshi..n all of u guyss...i like how our DDM is on again..kekeke..we r in a full blown mood of DDM rite ?i like how taecgui fans are always on their DM.....so i hope we can be tht way too..thts y we r  in shippers paradise!!everything is nice!!kekekee...keep it up with the discussion n news..love it everyday we have something to discuss!!^_^errr... what is DDM?? hehe..i'm kinda tua lah :P
    me too tua jugak..kekeke..
    Delusional Daramji Mode!!rock on bebeh!! :)>-
    HONGMINA FOREVER
    lunamaisara
  • viyraviyra Posts: 3,452Member

LEGEND

Let me just say this:  You guys are daebakk!  This thread moved faster than the other GWGM couple in a few days!  Congratulations for being such awesome members!!!

On with the spazzing - after back-reading!!

Thank you to all who share the vids, gifs, pics, news, etc.  Much appreciated!

pripri001mrsrosan80missauditorgreencross

LEGEND

edited May 2013
    useless gif..but TEEHEEE!

missauditorgreencrossfelicity04

LEGEND

hi all a small wave lols....just wan to drop in and say i like the thought of mina piggy back hong-chan lols.....they are cute too :) and im happy reading all these comments....hope u guys dont mind a taecgui shipper dropping in to say hi :)
    annyong!!*wave!! welcome!!glad to see u here to say hai.....love taecgui too..
    HONGMINA FOREVER

LEGEND

viyra said:

Let me just say this:  You guys are daebakk!  This thread moved faster than the other GWGM couple in a few days!  Congratulations for being such awesome members!!!

On with the spazzing - after back-reading!!

Thank you to all who share the vids, gifs, pics, news, etc.  Much appreciated!

because everyday there are always new things to discuss!!thts y its moving so fast..hongki is every where..n love in every eps thy beginning to show new things tht we cn go gaga over it..ahhh cant wait til this friday!!daebakkkkk!!!!!sugoiii!!!
    HONGMINA FOREVER