2013 New Auditions Coming Up?

Guest EverydayImKpopping

Guest EverydayImKpopping

Does anyone know any new 2013 Auditions coming up this year for K-pop?
I know SM is having a 2nd Globals in Tokyo, Shanhai and Beijing575868_579759032054796_1073152744_n.jpg
Anyone else know any Kpop auditions coming up this year?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DarkMecha82

Superstar K Season 5 auditions are ongoing. I got past the first round so I'm sure you can get at least that far ^_^
There's also Kpop Star Season 3 auditions that began a few days ago. Hmmm what else...oh there's also Pledis New Stars Audition for June. You can find more information about that on their facebook. This month's audition piece is NU'EST's "I'm Not Over You".  Other than those I think there's just the usual e-mail auditions you can do. Maybe try Avance Entertainment. They're gearing up for their first Idol groups' debuts and might be looking for more trainees. Plus they're geared towards foreign talent.

Guest EverydayImKpopping

@DarkMecha82Wow, so where are you going next after passing the first round? 0-0 Good luck~
Okay, thanks for the information. By any chance, do you know where the K-pop Star Season 3 audition webpage is? I could only find Season 2...
But thanks alot :D

Archived