Do you like green tea?

Guest janethoo

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like green tea and all things related to green tea! I drink 1 cup everyday (but multiple times adding water). I don't like those commercial drinks in the US where it's green tea and they add other flavors like lemon or vanilla to it.

Love green tea! I love tea in general. But I don't drink everyday. The crepe store I work at has the most awesome green tea gelato. Unlike other green tea ice creams, it actually tastes like green tea so it has a hint of bitterness. You guys should try chrysanthemum tea. My favorite.

Guest aubreysally

Sobayaki said:

I like green tea and all things related to green tea! I drink 1 cup everyday (but multiple times adding water). I don't like those commercial drinks in the US where it's green tea and they add other flavors like lemon or vanilla to it.

Guest moo_lah

I hate the taste of it, love the feeling it gives me though. It feels like my insides have been cleansed.

I tend to notice there's different types of green tea though. I like the Kirkland brand where it actually tastes and smells like matcha powder. Whereas there are other kinds that doesn't have that rich flavor even though it still is green tea.

i like to have tea hot enough to drink without worrying about burning yourself, but hot enough to give you that warm feeling inside just after u drink it.

Guest skitz0025

^ Addicted to Green tea. It's got health benefits too.. Antioxidants and that....

n in hot weather.. can make ICED MILK GREEN TEA... this stuff is the best.. use milk powder instead of milk though..

Guest skitz0025

you should try.. 'green tea latte' in starbucks/// only they make that drink.. it's uber awesomness s2

Guest sweetfantasy09

i like green tea too~! it's something common for me but i switched to white tea few months back as i read more antioxidant than green tea. hehe!

however, lately, i am very into buckwheat tea. haha!

Archived