what's your favorite snack?

Guest pennylife

Guest pennylife

recently, i eat too much snack in my spare time. every time my friend go for vocation and i will ask them bring me the local snacks~lol
generally~ i like blueberry ice cream, blueberry muffin,candy bar, and i love Dutch bitterballen~ 
what's your snack list!

i used to hate snacks. but now i feel old and tired. i just want to sit down and watch tv and eat ice cream hohoho

Guest NS Yoonji

Chips. I will probably die of a heart attack but dammit I love chips. Dammit I'm going to have some now.

Guest azizbd

Dennis and I went on a road trip to the
Biloxi/Gulper this week... this is our snack bag for the road trip!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest sierasita

Chips (Pringles) ,Chocolate (Milka), Tuc , Ice cream, M&M'si can eat bar of chocolate in less than 5 min :) i love chocolate <3 i can't help my self Oh god writing all this make me wanna eat all these T-T ,

Guest NitsujN_RN

Multi-grain chips with roasted nut hummus, fruits, and celery with peanut butter. As healthy as possible! xD

I always enjoy a visit to my favorite donut shop for a fresh baked croissant or donuts & coffee

I usually eat the donuts that are not too heavy in sugar or glaze, like the powdered sugar type or something like a French Beignet

Russian Piroshki are also pretty good and very popular from the Russian bakery

Archived