Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you know that SoompiTV now has "We Got Married," "Dad! Where Are We Going?" and "Infinity Challenge" with subtitles? ^^v

[Drama 2013] Good Doctor 굿 닥터-Best Drama: Korea PD & Directors,Baeksang,Banff and Korea Broadcasting

Replies

• Zerocool69Zerocool69 Posts: 27Member

IDOL

? guys this song that i have been trying to find who sings it from episode 5 arround 46 into it could it be this new song that Baek Ji Young  is working on would they allready be puting it into the show when she is still working on it?
    tikasarivalinor500mei8805Maryss Falconi
  • uglypearluglypearl Posts: 2,517Member

LEGEND

edited August 2013
    Hi @chrissy96 Welcome back !
    Have you read the written preview of ep 6? I hope you could translate it. Thanks in advance.:)
    This was posted by @jeonghyang

h2ogchrissy96valinor500Maryss Falconi
  • farbarrifarbarri Mrs Moon Joowon Joowon's bed~Posts: 2,896Member

LEGEND

? guys this song that i have been trying to find who sings it from episode 5 arround 46 into it could it be this new song that Baek Ji Young  is working on would they allready be puting it into the show when she is still working on it?
    the recording is complete, but the news were released later. professional singers only take a few hours to complete recording a song. they have not officially released the song yet, so they use the term "working on". :)
    LOVING TOMORROW CANTABILE~
    "Can you believe in me and stand by me? From now on, I'm going to take care of you more"
    chrissy96valinor500mei8805Maryss Falconi
  • itzibitzispideritzibitzispider -> rather "Kakao" ... than tea ^-^Posts: 1,885Member

SUPERSTAR

Ah you do it again ... each page I complete is followed by another page in the waiting ...

gooddrama.net has ep.5 up, so I will be "uptodate" soon ;)

I do my best proofreading right after I press enter ^-^

If you find a mistake,
    you are welcome to keep it.
    It´s aaaaall yours ^-^
    chrissy96valinor500Maryss Falconihongchae1
  • h2ogh2og Posts: 40,966Member

IMMORTAL

Good Doctor gave Joo Sang Wook a new moniker - Wook Sang Wook

P.S.  I really don't fully understand the article but it is based on viewers' reactions to Dr. KDH's yelling.  The prickly charm that is hooking everyone to the television set.  @chrissy96 - does Wook mean prickly in Korean?

(ɔˆ ³(ˆ⌣ˆc) Follow me in twitter (ɔˆ ³(ˆ⌣ˆc) 

uglypearlvalinor500chrissy96irilight