Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you know that SoompiTV now has "We Got Married," "Dad! Where Are We Going?" and "Infinity Challenge" with subtitles? ^^v

[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

Replies

• lljsykk2013lljsykk2013 Posts: 145Member

IDOL

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE FIRST STILL...
    hangeomdocassopeiawangnyeoGHSforever
  • sara1117sara1117 I ♥ Lee SeungGi Posts: 2,874Member

LEGEND

Thanks for the bts pics :)>-

Everybody looked good during the script reading  :D

HJW fighting

hangeomdowangnyeoGHSforeversj15elf0hjw1023
  • CherKellCherKell PERSIMMO-YUMMIES!!! Posts: 2,776Member

LEGEND

The Korean Folk Village will hold the 2nd Historical Korean Drama Festival 2013 from October 3rd to December 1st in 2013. There is a program that will show how they film the historical Korean dramas or films such as Hyun Bin's new movie 'King's Wrath' and Ha Ji Won's new drama, 'Empress Qi'. 
    You can check out the shooting schedule when they will shooting the movie/drama here at www.koreanfolk.co.kr.

It's good to see that the Folk Village is finally opening themselves up for more publicity, but I usually take their schedules with a grain of salt.  "Blade and Petal" was scheduled for the day I visited back in July, but we arrived to empty streets and buildings.  I do know that the 'Empress Ki' production was shooting at the Village yesterday (29 September), but there's nothing listed in their calendar stating it.  *hmpf*  We'd better see more stills soon, or else!!! X(
    cherkell twitter * Scotch and Asparagus: Drama Recaps * Ji Chang Wook Soompi Forum * Ji Chang Wook's Kitchen
    *DO NOT UPLOAD DAYROCK PHOTOS TO OTHER WEBSITES*   *DO NOT QUOTE PICTURES AND VIDEOS*
    niknokdagu425hangeomdoLibera
  • LiberaLibera Posts: 2,641Member

LEGEND

@cherkell thank you for all your updates.