Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you know that SoompiTV now has "We Got Married," "Dad! Where Are We Going?" and "Infinity Challenge" with subtitles? ^^v

[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

Replies

• pandora460pandora460 Posts: 560Member

SUPERSTAR

edited September 2013
    tenta812 wrote: »
    I think the lead actor they picked has a look as an Emperor. OAlthough i haven't seen any drama or movie of him ,for sure ALWAYS with HA JI WON's partner will boost his popularity. Mind you he is good looking too. 

@tenta812. Joo Jin Moo was awesome in Frozen Flower, the only project Ive seen JJM in. He looks good in saguek. ;) but JJM is playing the role of the king of Goryeo

wangnyeoGHSforeverDing Lin
  • sara1117sara1117 I ♥ Lee SeungGi Posts: 2,874Member

LEGEND

edited September 2013
    [NEWS] Ji Chang Wook confirmed to play Yuan's King Soon Jae in "Empress Ki". 

Triangle Love with Ji Chang Wook,Ha Ji Won and Joo Jin Mo in Empress Ki drama ^^

Credit to: tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=390706

Finally <:-P I haven't seen any of Ji Chang Wook dramas but he looks good :)>- I'm excited for this drama

niknokdagu425edensorGHSforever
  • LiberaLibera Posts: 2,640Member

LEGEND

김정현 '기황후' 합류, 하지원과 치열 권력싸움 벌인다 

Kim Jung Hyun in fierce power struggle with Ha Ji Won in 'Empress Ki'

기사 이미지

sara1117irilightedensorGHSforever
  • niknokdagu425niknokdagu425 Posts: 872Member

SUPERSTAR

WOW!!! im so glad that all are settled now. For me its a PERFECT casting cant wait to see the fiery chemistry with  the three main leads.please be fast October 21 and why aren't they releasing some BTS of the filming or either the script reading?hopefully they will
    <:-P
    Please kindly read the signature rules.
    Liberasara1117irilightGHSforever
  • CherKellCherKell PERSIMMO-YUMMIES!!! Posts: 2,776Member

LEGEND

edited September 2013
    LOL you beat me, so I'll delete my post! :X
    cherkell twitter * Scotch and Asparagus: Drama Recaps * Ji Chang Wook Soompi Forum * Ji Chang Wook's Kitchen
    *DO NOT UPLOAD DAYROCK PHOTOS TO OTHER WEBSITES*   *DO NOT QUOTE PICTURES AND VIDEOS*
    GHSforever
  • kanyaprasetyokanyaprasetyo IndonesiaPosts: 2,540Member

LEGEND

It looks epic. The casts are really good and can act. Looks set to be a good drama!! Hopefully!!

Currently watching: Cantabile Tomorrow, My Lovely Girl, Secret Door
    Waiting for: King's Face, Pinocchio, Healer, Pride and Prejudice

JCW Indonesia Twitter | JCW Indonesia Blog | Healer soompi thread | TaNyang's Haven
    irilightGHSforever
  • edensoredensor I'm Her Star Candy Posts: 5,656Member

LEGEND

Just a moment ago I found out leam female from bachelor Vegetables Store is a cast for Suspicious Houskeeper and NOW... I found out that the lead male of BVS is new cast for Empress Ki! Wowww...And his name is Ji Chang Wook apparently :D
    He'll became HJW love interest then? 
    Sneaking into your heart...

• ebullienceebullience ♥ So Ji Sub ♥ USAPosts: 1,999Moderator

edited September 2013
    Does anyone want to take over the first page of this topic? I'll be busy with college these upcoming months and won't have time to check on Soompi often. If anyone wants to take over, leave me a comment here and I'll ask one of the admins to make a transfer. I'm terribly apologetic about this!

Thanks to CherKell for taking over this topic!
    https://38.media.tumblr.com/85818b9266a3a30baf6fad496dd3733e/tumblr_ncyqjyJG4w1tb7aqpo1_250.gif https://33.media.tumblr.com/ca5950e61a621aeb5e2acbcf4d884229/tumblr_ncyqjyJG4w1tb7aqpo2_250.gif
    Avvie: Maiden Rose @ wikia | Gif: von-wolfstadt@tumblr
    niknokdagu425
  • sunshine4eversunshine4ever touched by Grace with JaeminPosts: 7,510Friend of Soompi

LEGEND

edited September 2013
    ebulli3nt said:
    Does anyone want to take over the first page of this topic? I'll be busy with college these upcoming months and won't have time to check on Soompi often. If anyone wants to take over, leave me a comment here and I'll ask one of the admins to make a transfer. I'm terribly apologetic about this!
    @ebulli3nt, did you change the thread's title? Hehe, I was the one that changed the thread's title earlier...I thought for a second someone edited the title. Anyway, I'm up to help out with post 1 if no one wants to take over post 1. :) And it'll still be under your post. But I'm leaving it open since I don't always have time to update post 1 of the threads all the time. So if anyone's up to helping out, please private message @ebulli3nt and get post 1 transfers to you. ^^ Please also let me know so I won't be changing your post. Thanks!

Praying for peace for countries at war during
    this time as well as victims of war. <333

niknokdagu425GHSforever
  • NEWMARIONEWMARIO thailandPosts: 25,091Guest

IMMORTAL

AsianWiki
    Actor Ji Chang-Wook is cast in MBC drama series EMPRESS KI, which has already cast Ha Ji-Won and Joo Jin-Mo in lead roles. In the period drama, Ji Chang-Wook will portray Emperor Huizong of Yuan. 

His character was born as the first son of Emperor Mingzong of Yuan, but his younger brother became an Emperor and he was sent in exile to Goryeo. He has gone through many difficulties and tries to survive from threats by powerful vassals. His character falls into a love triangle with Empress Ki (Ha Ji-Won) and King Chunghye of Goryeo (Joo Jin-Mo). 

EMPRESS KI first airs October 21, 2013 in South Korea.

http://asianwiki.com/Empress_Ki
    niknokdagu425irilightGHSforever
  • CherKellCherKell PERSIMMO-YUMMIES!!! Posts: 2,776Member

LEGEND

edited September 2013
    ebulli3nt said:
    @ebulli3nt, did you change the thread's title? Hehe, I was the one that changed the thread's title earlier...I thought for a second someone edited the title. Anyway, I'm up to help out with post 1 if no one wants to take over post 1. :) And it'll still be under your post. But I'm leaving it open since I don't always have time to update post 1 of the threads all the time. So if anyone's up to helping out, please private message @ebulli3nt and get post 1 transfers to you. ^^ Please also let me know so I won't be changing your post. Thanks!

I might as well make this three four JCW dramas in a row... I'm used to this routine by now. :-bd  @ebulli3nt, I just sent you a PM -- if it's okay with you, I'll keep the flame alive!
    cherkell twitter * Scotch and Asparagus: Drama Recaps * Ji Chang Wook Soompi Forum * Ji Chang Wook's Kitchen
    *DO NOT UPLOAD DAYROCK PHOTOS TO OTHER WEBSITES*   *DO NOT QUOTE PICTURES AND VIDEOS*
    niknokdagu425sunshine4everGHSforever