Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you know that SoompiTV now has "We Got Married," "Dad! Where Are We Going?" and "Infinity Challenge" with subtitles? ^^v

[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

Replies

• traceyleakstraceyleaks Posts: 9Member
    its hard to choose five onlyimage  
  • ernanianggraeniernanianggraeni Posts: 415Member

SUPERSTAR

make sure 1 meter away from snake 
    Please kindly follow the signature rule.
    niknokdagu425tessierooZarraJae
  • ernanianggraeniernanianggraeni Posts: 415Member

SUPERSTAR

edited November 2013

woaa seem the snake amaze him Lol
    do you like it so much JCW ssi?
    for more pics please click this link http://blog.naver.com/grkim4078/110179605650
    Please kindly follow the signature rule.
    niknokdagu425tessierooirilightZarraJae
  • tessierootessieroo Motor Mouth Posts: 6,509Member

IMMORTAL

edited November 2013
    OMG, he's adorable.  :D   =))

EDIT: Oh, I guess I should add more or I'll get flagged for spam. I checked at Hulu but episode 5 isn't up yet. I think it was up by Friday of last week? Does anyone remember?
    Thanks!

Visit Me At Couch Kimchi
    Follow Me On Twitter! 
    irilights0318809ZarraJae
  • Miky88Miky88 RomaniaPosts: 3,184Member

LEGEND

edited November 2013
    so curious how much will they follow the history plot wise,if they will follow the important parts of it TH will also distance himself from our Heroine if she indeed has a son and wants to make him the next heir...also curious if they will show her brother,that would be so awesome to see this 2 together...And yeah i was also looking at the 2 yuan brothers haircut especially the older evil one...i really admire the actor if he let himself in the hands of the stylists for that haircut(with that hole right in the midlle)for this role,he looks quite cool in the drama and in that period but  after that in real life he would look awkard(like a bald man,aham even worse)...
    I'm actually waiting to see TH grow up as a man and his jorney from this scardy cat to an worthy emperior...he said if i'm not wrong that he wants to repay SN for what he did...i wasn't surprised at all for his action because i was expecting it based in his character...it was his life or SN and he choosed his without a doubt...i hope he won't be so oblivios from now on and be a puppet...i'm curious if SN dad friend that followed them will be able to do something and maybe infiltrate the yuan base...i guess we'll see hard times for all of them...
    tessieroomisa1129ZarraJae
  • screambyscaredscreambyscared ♥박지헤♥ Busan - LAPosts: 513Member

SUPERSTAR

edited November 2013
    @ernanianggraeni : hehe the new character? I've ever seen her, I think She has ever cast in Jang Ok Jung play as daughter of Mr. Jang (Rich Merchant) Uncle's Ok Jung, right?! I guess I don't have wrong eyes :D I'm apologize.

can't wait...................................Empress Qi fighting \m/
    5th AmberParkLand | TripleSeven
    Sep 11th, 2014 with f(x)
    parkjiheeworld.tumblr.com

niknokdagu425tessierooZarraJaeernanianggraeni
  • irilightirilight Posts: 4,327Member

LEGEND

edited November 2013
    tessieroo said:
    OMG, he's adorable.  :D   =))

EDIT: Oh, I guess I should add more or I'll get flagged for spam. I checked at Hulu but episode 5 isn't up yet. I think it was up by Friday of last week? Does anyone remember?
    Thanks!

@Tessieroo,  Hulu gets their episodes from MBC America...(and Gooddrama, in turn, takes it from Hulu)

If you are on FB, MBC America usually informs when they release an episode to Hulu..

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MBC-America/116358158406961

sigh..waiting impatiently for subbed episodes 5-6 too.....

Watching: Hi! School - Love On, Endless Love, The Greatest Wedding, Night Watchman's Journal, Secret Door, Three Musketeers, Reset, My Secret Hotel,  Bad Guys,
    Awaiting:  Healer, Valid Love, Liar Game, Pride and Prejudice, Tears of Heaven, Legendary Witch, Tomorrow Cantabille, Mr. Baek, Rosy Lovers (?), Birth of A Beauty (?), Pinocchio  (?)
    Check out Food/meal and beverages that you saw in K-dramas thread

tessierooLiberaZarraJae