Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

Replies

• mssegacrazymssegacrazy Posts: 377Member

IDOL

edited October 2013
  • akira968akira968 Posts: 10Member

ROOKIE

Empress Ki

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Empress Ki (Hangul기황후RRGi Hwang-hu) is an upcoming South Korean historical television series starring Ha Ji-won as the titular Qi Empress, who was born in Goryeo but later married Emperor Huizong to become an empress of the Yuan Dynasty. The series depicts her loves and political ambitions as she is torn between the two countries.[1][2][3][4]

It airs on MBC on Mondays and Tuesdays at 21:55 for 60 episodes beginning October 28, 2013.

The early working title was Hwatu (Hangul화투; lit. "Battle of Flowers") but the title was changed to prevent confusion with the similarly named playing cards.

Wikipedia is not the amendment, that was initially 60 episodes but was later changed to 50 episodes

-

The first episode was great!
    Beginning scene really beautiful ! I look forward to that relationship will be between JJM and HJW

niknokdagu425tessieroo
  • pandora460pandora460 Posts: 557Member

SUPERSTAR

Where is @semifly's torrent links for ep 1? I must have missed it perhaps. :)

• Oksana SyutraOksana Syutra Posts: 127Member

IDOL

Guys help me please , where I get eng sub for ep.1 ? 

Please kindly read the signature rules.

nana544tulip06
  • LiberaLibera Posts: 2,600Member

LEGEND

edited October 2013
  • hapha8714hapha8714 Posts: 224Member

IDOL

chinggus, have you found the opening title of empress ki? i've been looking for it over the internet... but i still can't find it. huhu
    tessieroo
  • flaire_semeflaire_seme Posts: 15Member
    @gottaloveKdrama I messaged you a link where you can watch Empress Ki. Enjoy! :) 
    read it. got it. thanks. you're awesome
    Chingu I need it also thanks in advance

Me Too! Me Too! I can't find it anywhere on google... ^^, le such a noob. ^^, Thanks in advance chingu!
    tessieroowishmylifeisakdrama
  • CherKellCherKell PERSIMMO-YUMMIES!!! Posts: 2,695Member

LEGEND

edited October 2013
    hapha8714 said:
    chinggus, have you found the opening title of empress ki? i've been looking for it over the internet... but i still can't find it. huhu
    Look about two pages back in this Forum.  @briseis was so kind to post it there for us!

And yes, we know there is a problem with the First Page in this Forum.  I've sent a message to the Tech Gurus to help us figure it out.

tessieroohapha8714MGYlove
  • hapha8714hapha8714 Posts: 224Member

IDOL

CherKell said:
    hapha8714 said:
    Look about two pages back in this Forum.  @briseis was so kind to post it there for us!

And yes, we know there is a problem with the First Page in this Forum.  I've sent a message to the Tech Gurus to help us figure it out.

thank you! i've been looking for it earlier. i've been scrambling keywords like " 기황후 OP", " 기황후 오프닝" or "《奇皇后》 片花 <-- which i'm not sure what this means. lol!"

yes, i was that desperate. whaha.

@briseis: kumapta!!! mwah!
    tessieroobriseis
  • mssegacrazymssegacrazy Posts: 377Member

IDOL

edited October 2013
    guyyyyyys. do you have live streaming links? please share #desperate thanks a lot :))

edit: found it! 
    I am an avid fan of the AMAZING YEOJA
    flaire_semetessierooMGYlove
  • flaire_semeflaire_seme Posts: 15Member
    Where is @semifly's torrent links for ep 1? I must have missed it perhaps. :)
    hmm, what I usually do is go to semi-fly's twitter account... The first ep was already on torrent last time I checked. ^^, Hope I helped a bit @pandora460
    tessieroo
  • pandora460pandora460 Posts: 557Member

SUPERSTAR

thanks @missellysetta. i found it at D-addicts but would try her twitter, that should be easier. I just wonder why she isnt posting it here. no drama thread is complete without semifly.  ;)

• eunsuhaeeunsuhae here and therePosts: 509Member

SUPERSTAR

edited October 2013
    yes! in time for the show
    thank you guys who are gonna ensure the live recaps & screenshots
    bring it on, we are ready!
    Credit to our lovely @cacazeel
  • dhillaxoxodhillaxoxo IndonesiaPosts: 62Member
    In which website, i can watch episode 1 eng sub? I can't find it :(
  • doanlandoanlan Posts: 531Member, New Member

SUPERSTAR

thanks @missellysetta. i found it at D-addicts but would try her twitter, that should be easier. I just wonder why she isnt posting it here. no drama thread is complete without semifly.  ;)

u can fand links in her blog dramaredux.blogspot.com
    pandora460