Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

Replies

• hangeomdohangeomdo Posts: 397Member

SUPERSTAR

edited January 11
  • CherKellCherKell PERSIMMO-YUMMIES!!! Posts: 2,776Member

LEGEND

Too bad Changwook could not attend the Korea Musical Awards on Monday night... I guess being all prettied up with a Mane of Glory kinda gets in the way. :X

(Credit:  zzibi77 via DC JCW)
    cherkell twitter * Scotch and Asparagus: Drama Recaps * Ji Chang Wook Soompi Forum * Ji Chang Wook's Kitchen
    *DO NOT UPLOAD DAYROCK PHOTOS TO OTHER WEBSITES*   *DO NOT QUOTE PICTURES AND VIDEOS*
    niknokdagu425hangeomdoGHSforevernoniee
  • minnie0103minnie0103 Posts: 1,300Member

LEGEND

edited October 2013

[PICT] Kyaaaa!!!!! Finally,the main cast of Empress Ki gathered in a room. Ha Ji Won,Joo Jin Mo,Ji Chang Wook,Jin Yi Han, Kim Seo Hyung, etc. All of them smiling ^^

Credit to: JiWonesia

Wow, Ha Ji Won is a lucky girl she is surrounded by two very very handsome men.

@pieracapozucca Thanks for posting the photo here! 'Glad to see you on this thread. :) 

Anyway, I would appreciate it more if we can search for the "original" photo, the one without watermark. I'm honestly disappointed with 1023_Jiwonesia for often placing watermark on almost every photo they post. Isn't it that the watermark should only be used if he/she is the one who took and owns the photo? Sadly, 1023_Jiwonesia is always like this, claiming things that are not theirs. :( The real owner of this photo might feel a little disappointed if he/she sees this... 

blue19LiberaGHSforevernoniee
  • niknokdagu425niknokdagu425 Posts: 872Member

SUPERSTAR

What's with MBC why aren't they showing us any official stills and no any promotion about the drama yet.thanks to the korean fans and we get to see some bts,hoping for the great success of Empress Ki, Thanks for all the updates,by the what should we call ourselves here Empresses or EKers hehehe forgive my shallowness here I just can't wait any longer

:)>- :)>-
    Please kindly read the signature rules.
    hangeomdononieeGHSforever

SUPERSTAR

edited January 11
  • LiberaLibera Posts: 2,643Member

LEGEND

edited October 2013
    Agree with @cherkell and @niknokdagu425 Don't MBC know that a new drama needs promotion to be successfull? Empress Ki is already criticized in Korea because it's changing the history. 18 days are missing and they said nothing about it, they didn't even try to explain. They don't show anything, not even one BTS still, they don't create any excitement for it, seems like they want it to fail. MBC is really a mess  #-o
    niknokdagu425GHSforever

SUPERSTAR

edited January 11