[Drama 2013] Scandal:That very shocking and immoral incident 스캔들: 매우 충격적이고 부도덕한 사건

Guest yeohweping

Guest yeohweping

MBC 주말특별기획드라마 스캔들-매우 충격적이고 부도덕한 사건
Date of airing :
29th June 2013
Broadcasting station : MBC
Time of airing :
9:45 pm (Sat/Sun) (korean time)
Official site : http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/scd/
Official eng site : http://content.mbc.co.kr/english/drama/13/2252868_49043.html
Writer :
배유미 Bae Yoo Mi
PD :
김진만 Kim Jin Man
Eps: 36 (70mins each)
Main Cast : Kim Jae Won, Jo Yun Hee
, Cho Jae Hyun
Supporting Cast: Ki Tae Young, Kim Gyu Ri, Han Groo, Kim Hye Ri, Shin Eun Kyung, Park Sang Min, Choi Chul Ho, Jo Han Chul,
Jo Min A
, Choi Yong Min, Ahn Seok Hwan, Park Jung Chul
Story : 하은중 Ha Eun Joong (Kim Jae Won) was kidnapped in an act of revenge when he was really young by the man who believed that Eun Joong's real father was the mastermind behind the collapsed building incident that killed his son. Eun Joong who grew up to be a policeman, was shocked to find out the truth that the father he loved so much was actually his kidnapper. His life began to get entwined with 우아미 Woo Ah Mi (Jo Yun Hee), a 26 year old single mom as he seeks out the meaning of life after encountering numerous despairs and tries to heal the wounds in his heart.

http://img.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/scd/images/txt_cast.jpg

===================

Must Read!! and follow!!
01.Soompi code of conduct
02.Do not post request for Subs. Do not request for Vids either. Just dled from what the other soompiers provide you.
Do not post requests for any bt seedings of any vids links as Soompi is not responsible for any of them
Do not request of translations of any kind, as translations are done by our fellow soompiers' free will.
Use the online google translator. http://translate.google.com if you want to read the basic translations of any news in korean.
Anyone who posts these kind of requests, spam or break any of soompi forum rules will be reported to the mods immediately without any warning given.
03.Do not steal any download links from AJA-AJA and paste them out to Soompi or another site.
Go directly to the aja-aja site if you want to dl anything.
Don't post any requests for subs!
Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.
02.The editing fuction of the forum has already been fixed so you can edit your posts instead of repeating postings thinking that you can't.
03.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.
04.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viikii, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.
05.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods.
06.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their Id reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

====================

Links
Nate news link
Nate news link 2
Aja Aja's DL links (Raw + OST) for members only
MBC "Scandal" official cafe
Official BaiDu Site
Ratings

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so Kim Jae Won is confirmed? count me in... even if it's 50 epis (sigh, after May Queen and 100 years inheritance it will be 3 long dramas in a row... thanks to fangirliness)it helps that i'm loving Jo Yun Hee in Ninethe premise sounds interesting :)

I didn't even know there was a thread for this drama already, cool... then I will be joining to spazz with everyone here too...So happy, can't wait for this couple, love them in Lee soo young mv together and I miss Kim Jae Won......

Guest jaewon fan

OMG, im i late... im so excited with this drama. Thanks GOD, Jaewon oppa is back...  :x No matter how long is the drama, count me in.  :D Kim Jae Won and Jo Yoon Hee looks really cute together. I watch Lee Soo Young MV few years back where they starred together as couple. 

Guest jaewon fan

News Update:

Kim Jae Won and Jo Yoon Hee have been confirmed as the leading actors for the upcoming MBC drama, “Scandal: A Very Shocking and Corrupt Event” (henceforth “Scandal“).

In the drama, a father loses his son after someone causes a building to collapse. The father then kidnaps the murderer’s son and raises him. After that kidnapped son discovers this truth, he sets on the road of revenge.

After six months of rest since “May Queen,” Kim Jae Won returns as Ha Eun Joong, a detective with a cold exterior but a warm heart.

After seeing great success with “You Who Rolled In Unexpectedly,” and “Nine,” Jo Yoon Hee will play Woo Ah Mi, an honest and quirky 26-year-old mother.

“Scandal” will be written by Bae Yoo Mi, who has also worked on “Romance” and “Twinkle Twinkle.” The director Kim Jin Man has worked on dramas like “The East of Eden,” and “The Greatest Love.” The two of them worked together on dramas like “The Funny Wild Girl” and “I Really Really Like You.”

“Scandal” will air after “A Hundred Year Inheritance” in June.
Check out :http://kimjaewon0218.blogspot.hk/2013/05/kim-jae-won-and-jo-yoon-hee-confirmed.html

262486_154154711433793_1720158164_n.jpg

Guest jaewon fan

antoniaclamens said: so Kim Jae Won is confirmed? count me in... even if it's 50 epis (sigh, after May Queen and 100 years inheritance it will be 3 long dramas in a row... thanks to fangirliness)it helps that i'm loving Jo Yun Hee in Ninethe premise sounds interesting :)

Guest sicknine

I can't wait because it's Kim Jae Won! I hope I won't drop this drama at the middle like what I did to May Queen because I just couldn't give commitment to a drama that more than 24 episodes :((

Guest jaewon fan

sicknine said: I can't wait because it's Kim Jae Won! I hope I won't drop this drama at the middle like what I did to May Queen because I just couldn't give commitment to a drama that more than 24 episodes :((

Guest sicknine

@jaewon fan 
I don't think he is going to destroy his adopted father. His adopted father raised him up, so, he loves him despite he was been kidnapped. He will join force with the kidnapper to find out who is responsible to the incident. 
#kdramaland concept always like this :))

Guest jaewon fan

sicknine said: @jaewon fan 
I don't think he is going to destroy his adopted father. His adopted father raised him up, so, he loves him despite he was been kidnapped. He will join force with the kidnapper to find out who is responsible to the incident. 
#kdramaland concept always like this :))

Guest jaewon fan

News Update:  class="articletitle" style="text-align: center; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"Nine Times Travel' Actress Jo Yoon Hee Signs On For 'Scandal'
69130-jo-yoon-hee.jpg

After suffering because of her onscreen lover's time travels in "Nine: Nine Time Travels," actress Jo Yoon Hee has signed on for a role that's really scandalous. She will play Woo Ah Mi in the new drama "Scandal."

The character is optimistic and positive in the face of the most difficult situations. And she will need those character traits, because in this drama she finds herself involved in a scandal with a detective named Ha Eun Joong, played by Kim Jae Won.

"I think viewers will be able to relate to Woo Ah Mi," said  Jo Yoon Hee. "She brings out the best in people."

That could also be said of her character Joo Min Young in "Nine: Nine Time Travels." Loving her character inspires anchorman Park Sun Woo, played by Lee Jin Wook, to repeatedly risk his life by trying to alter history.

In "Scandal," she and Kim Jae Won will try to uncover the identities of criminals and the process fall in love. During the drama, Kim's character will also discover that the man he thought was his father is really a kidnapper.

600879_154303794752218_1605708163_n.jpg

Woo Ah Mi is also similar to Jo Yoon Hee's last character in that she has a bright and lively personality. Like the newswoman she played in "Nine," she has a lot of energy.

"I really liked the character's innocence and I hope many viewers will enjoy watching her," said Jo. "Honestly, I feel a bit of pressure, but I will try to pay back the love that my fans show me by delivering a great performance."

Before appearing in "Nine: Nine Time Travels," Jo played Bang Yi Sook in "My Husband Got A Family." She also appeared in "Lie to Me," "Golden Fish," and "Hot Blood."

Her co-star Kim Jae Won played Kang San in "May Queen," and Cha Dong Joo in "Can You Hear My Heart?"

Kim Jin Man will direct. He is best known for directing "East of Eden," "Love Truly and "Six Love Stories."

Bae Yoo Mi will write the screenplay. He is known for writing "Twinkle, Twinkle" which won him a Best Screenplay Award, as well as "Who Are You?" and "Love Truly."

Both the writer and the director know their way around love stories so this part of "Scandal" is bound to be worth watching.

"Scandal" will premiere in July, following the drama, "One Hundred Year's Inheritance."

Credit : Kpopstarz News

Guest rocky5053

At 1st i was a little disappointed bcoz KJW refuse to appear in I Hear Your Voice bcoz that drama sound interesting...Then.,when i read the plot of Scandal and seeing KJW comfirm this drama..,i only though this is the right one..Scandal plot sound better than IHYV..Scandal story looks so complex..I really can't wait he pair up with JYH...She also was really good...I'm not worry about ther chemistry at all...I only wish SCANDAL.,KIM JAE WON & JO YOON HEE will be success with their project...<3

Guest jaewon fan

At 1st i was a little disappointed bcoz KJW refuse to appear in I Hear Your Voice bcoz that drama sound interesting...Then.' date='when i read the plot of Scandal and seeing KJW comfirm this drama..,i only though this is the right one..Scandal plot sound better than IHYV..Scandal story looks so complex..I really can't wait he pair up with JYH...She also was really good...I'm not worry about ther chemistry at all...I only wish SCANDAL.,KIM JAE WON & JO YOON HEE will be success with their project...[/quote']

Welcome to Scandal thread. :D

The title itself is quite intruiging. It seems like it was full of thrill and suspense. I actually wonder what kind of scandal will this two characters get into. Eung Joong life was in a highlight but being kidnap and raised to go against his own father can't be consider as scandal, so i was thinking there must be something big on this drama to be called "SCANDAL". :-/ what do you think?

Guest tulipw

So happy, Jaewon oppa comeback can't wait for this couple...i hope the drama will be success.                                                                                                                                \                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

Guest sicknine

Maybe Ah Mi's family is the key for the incident building collapsed?

I hope someone will sub this drama. It's 50 episodes drama. It needs long term commitment.

Guest jaewon fan

So happy' date=' Jaewon oppa comeback can't wait for this couple...i hope the drama will be success. [/quote']

:D Looks like you are new on soompi. thanks for joining in. I love your profile. It's one of my favorite kjw latest photo. :x i anticipated this drama so much so i really hope things goes well.

Guest jaewon fan

Maybe Ah Mi's family is the key for the incident building collapsed?

I hope someone will sub this drama. It's 50 episodes drama. It needs long term commitment.

For sure someone on viki will sub this drama. I knew one of the subber their is a big fan of him. She also help out subbing MQ and CYHMH before.

:D

Woo Ah Mi is a single mom. You said she might be related to those who cause the building to collapsed. And as the plot says Eung Joong father might have a connection to that incident too. Eung Joong and Ah Mi can't be related by blood if they are suppose to fall in love. So i don't think her family will have a connection to that tragedy. [-O<

Guest sicknine

@jaewon fan Maybe Ah Mi's father is involve in that incident? That's what I mean. I don't want them has a blood related too :))Since this is a weekend drama, the twisted plot will be very twisted. 

Guest jaewon fan

@jaewon fan Maybe Ah Mi's father is involve in that incident? That's what I mean. I don't want them has a blood related too :))Since this is a weekend drama' date=' the twisted plot will be very twisted. [/quote']

Considering that 50 ep. for sure there's a lot ot angst into it.

If Ah Mi will have a connection to that incident in that way, things will be more complicated on her relationship with Eun Joong . He was kidnap and maybe suffered because of that. It won't be easy for both of them.

8->

Guest jaewon fan

While reading the plot there's a lot of question in my mind.

1. Is Eun Joong real family rich?

2. He was kidnap, why does his real father never look for him?

3. What if the boy on the collapse building didn't die. Will he become the rival?

4. Ah Mi is a mom at the age of 26. So ,who, is the father of her child and why she is not married?

5. How did Ah Mi get connected to Eun Joong? Is he going to be the detective that will invistigate Ah Mi family into some kind of scandal?

6. Who is actually get into scandal on this drama? 8-> 8->

So many question to answer.. i hope July will come soon.

Archived