[OFFICIAL] ♥ SeungZy -Gu- Couple ♥ *Lee Seung Gi - Bae Suzy* Gumiho Lovers

blossomz

guga06-00322a.jpg     guga22-00080a.jpg

Getting aquainted, are we?                                     ....Feeling fuzzy all over

guga04-00570a.jpg     guga04-00052.jpg
Who's manlier?                                                               Let's stay this way forever...

guga3-00505a.jpg     guga3-00515a.jpg
Just need to get closer..............wait for this......................He's heavier than I thought!

guga23-00511.jpg     guga21-00440.jpg
Sorry Yeo Wool, these naughty hands can't get enough. Need for more skinship!

guga20-00349a.jpg     guga20-00398.jpg
Naked alert! Hormones checked!                                    Actions speak louder than words

guga17-00317.jpg     guga18-00460a.jpg
Who ever questions their smooching skills?   Back hugs are the trend. Piggyback are overrated!

-*- GU CouPLe ProFiLe -*-

Name: 이승기 / Lee Seung Ki (Lee Seung Gi) AS Choi Kang Chi
Profession: Singer and actor
Birthdate: 1987-Jan-13
Birthplace: Korea
Height: 182cm
Weight: 70kg
Star sign: Capricorn
Education: Sang Gye High School, Dong Guk University
Skill: Fencing
Hobbies: Listening to music and soccer

Name: 수지 / Bae Suzy AS Dam Yeo Wool
Profession: Singer, actress
Birthdate: 1994-Oct-10
Height: 166cm
Weight: 47kg
Star sign: Libra
Talent agency: JYP Entertainment
KPOP group: Miss A

SOURCE: KOREANDRAMA.ORG

-*- DraMa DeTaiLs -*-

Main Title: Guga Family Book
Native title: 구가의서
Also known as : Guga Uiseo; Gugaeuiseo; Ancient Medical Book; The Writings of Nine Houses
Network: MBC
Aired: April 8, 2013 to June 25, 2013
Airs On: Monday, Tuesday 21:55
# of Episodes: 24

Genres: Fantasy, Historical

Synopsis
Born from a human mother and deity father but wanting very much to become fully human, a male gumiho (fox with nine tails) Choi Kang Chi, tries his best to live a human life.

Source: MyDramaList.com

===========================================================================
Classic Phrase: "Don't Worry. I'll Protect You!" Minus the fainting part...

Kang-chi: “Don’t do that again. Don’t make secrets. Don’t walk past me like you don’t know who I am!"
Kang-chi: “That’s my bloodline. We hang onto one woman, live or die. So don’t YOU go getting sick of me. Because I’m going to live looking only at you, live or die. Forever.”Kang-chi cries, “Yeo-wool is my person! Don't lay a hand on my person!"
Kang-chi cries, "I thought I lost you. I was so scared.
The truth is, Yeo-wool-ah, you are the one who’s most precious to me. Without you, I have no meaning.=

Kang-chi says to himself: “I didn’t want to say goodbye. You were the first person I wanted to make mine. I didn’t want to make you cry heartbreaking tears ever again. But Yeol-woo might die…”
Yeo Wool cries, “Don’t you know that your words right now are ripping my heart up more?!”

Yeo-wool: I should’ve said it more then.
Kang-chi: I should’ve held you more then. That I liked you this much.
Yeo-wool: That I loved you this much.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKqT4DOWtnwPZDErggGLM

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest irenejane

I love the gu family book story.. Lee Seung Gi and Bae Suzy's love team is just fine, but their chemistry is not as strong as the HOI HOI couple ( I'm talking about Lee Seung Gi and Shin Min Ah ) I still really really love their love team :)

If you try to listen this song, you will realize that they are the ORIGINAL GUMIHO COUPLE :)

Guest eishamie

blossomz said: I wasn't too sure about how to name the couple, this may be temporary. Anyone here can do a poll to see what's more suitable?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest csluvgcy

irenejane said:

I love the gu family book story.. Lee Seung Gi and Bae Suzy's love team is just fine, but their chemistry is not as strong as the HOI HOI couple ( I'm talking about Lee Seung Gi and Shin Min Ah ) I still really really love their love team :)

If you try to listen this song, you will realize that they are the ORIGINAL GUMIHO COUPLE :)

irenejane said:

@hikari_nmh said: As promised in GFB thread, I reporting here captain @Frinda! Fellow shippers, I'm happy to meet you here.  :-h I love it too, nta9410.. :x I can see they're enjoying the scene as well :x :x :x

Archived