Daebaksubs: Is this really goodbye?

For all the fans of Korean variety shows, I am sure that you have visited the site of Daebaksubs to watch English-subbed variety shows. And for those who are not familiar with the site, Daebaksubs is a place where we can watch a lot of variety shows. Daebaksubs subbed majority of the variety shows that is being shown in Korea like Daddy, where are you going?, Running Man, etc.
I am a non-Korean speaker and my knowledge of the Korean language is limited, so I heavily rely on subbing sites for my variety show fix. So expect the shock when yesterday as I click on their address on my bookmarks and an error was found.
DS02.jpg
It was the saddest day of my life as I found out that Daebaksubs was shutdown by removeyourmedia.com as what they have stated from their facebook page
DS01.jpg
And today. Daebaksubs staffs left their final message.
DS03.jpg

Chingus, I am really down now. :( #justsharin

I guess they weren't doing it right. When it comes to Korean media subtitles, if you do illegal ones enough, then the companies let you go and they sometimes pay you.

Yeah, it's weird.

Did they subtitle things that already were subtitled? That would do it.

word on the net is that folks is suspecting Dramafever to be behind this. All I'm a say is that where one door closes another opens. They might be reborn under another name. This is why sites are going private and making you sign up and donate before letting you on.

Alilbitgoth

said:

word on the net is that folks is suspecting Dramafever to be behind this. All I'm a say is that where one door closes another opens. They might be reborn under another name. This is why sites are going private and making you sign up and donate before letting you on.

Guest xopo17

its suck seeing this. i hope daebaksubs will publish their new site , and hope their domain not in USA , u know dramafever will probably do something .
daebaksubs said the banned its from removeyourmedia.com and the question is who is the people behind removeyourmedia.com ?? i believe there are a team/a site/ a individual who send their complain to removeyourmedia.com . and as we know (according to internet gossip that the suspect is DF , no wonder coz DF already did something to dramabeans and soompi last month just becoz dramabeans and soompi have a recap n picture about 7th level grade kdrama and the real behind shutdown on MySoju and KimchiDramas)
my full support and love and fighting to daebaksubs.com (to daebaksubs don't give up )
btw , why is KSN is still safe ? isn't KSN did a massive marketing rather than daebaksubs?? i am also curious on KSN too
well daebaksubs will sub real men variety shows and now they are gone, so sad :((   :(

Guest Celebration

xopo17 said: its suck seeing this. i hope daebaksubs will publish their new site , and hope their domain not in USA , u know dramafever will probably do something .
daebaksubs said the banned its from removeyourmedia.com and the question is who is the people behind removeyourmedia.com ?? i believe there are a team/a site/ a individual who send their complain to removeyourmedia.com . and as we know (according to internet gossip that the suspect is DF , no wonder coz DF already did something to dramabeans and soompi last month just becoz dramabeans and soompi have a recap n picture about 7th level grade kdrama and the real behind shutdown on MySoju and KimchiDramas)
my full support and love and fighting to daebaksubs.com (to daebaksubs don't give up )
btw , why is KSN is still safe ? isn't KSN did a massive marketing rather than daebaksubs?? i am also curious on KSN too
well daebaksubs will sub real men variety shows and now they are gone, so sad :((   :(

Guest arboreea

I cannot enter  http://globalkpop.blogspot.de (that where Daebaksubs moved) because I need an invitation from that blog and I don't know how to get it !?! :( Does anybody know what to do? Please help! So frustrating :( :( :( ; My e-mail is arboreea@yahoo.com

Guest girlinsorea

Oh god this is tragic :(( And I can't access Dramafever from where I am either so.. FML. :(( :(( :(( :((

Guest Kate1430292552

Huh, I just can't understand why are they doing this ;/
I
f anyone know how to be invited to blog, please tell me. I would like to join the group.

Guest lilaznvannie

any other subbing sites out there? cause i got none D; care to share if anyone has any? :o

Archived