Air time: Wednesday & Thursday 21:55
Release Date: June 5, 2013
Director: Jo Soo-won
Screenwriter: Park Hye-ryun
Production Company:
DRM Media (DRM미디어) and Kim Jong Hak Production
Airing after: All About My Romance

Synopsis
A drama about public defenders who take on the toughest cases with less than 1% chance of winning.
Jang Hye Sung (Lee Bo Young) is a bold, sassy, thick-faced, comical female lawyer. She is a prickly edge, sharp tongue who doesn't have a bit of concept or manners and finds it hard to be enthusiastic about what she does. Cha Kwan Woo (Yoon Sang Hyun) is a serious, passionate and macho former police officer who becomes a government lawyer. Meanwhile, Park Soo Ha (Lee Jong Suk) is a 19 years old boy who has the ability or superpower to read the people's minds. Together they will team up to solve the cases no one else wants, cases that only have a one percent chance of being found innocent.

Cast
i1-150x150.jpg
Lee Bo-Young
as Jang Hye Sung

She’s a daughter of a poor maid , studied like a hell and worked very hard to be a lawyer. She’s a self-made woman.But, she has no friends, she doesn’t like to be bothered by other people.She becomes a public defender nominated by government, her duty is helping poor people who suffered unfair justice while has no money to defend himself. While, she’s on her duty, she has an enemy in the court, prosecutor Seo Doyun. When she’s in hopeless competition against Seo Do Yun, one mysterious boy appears. And with the help of that boy, now she has a powerful weapon against Do Yun.

i2-150x150.jpg
Lee Jong-Suk as Park Soo Ha

He’s a boy who has a secret that he can read other people mind when he watches their eyes. Because of that ability, he sees so many injustice, lie wins over truth. He wants to change that, but he’s only a boy. He’s handsome and obtained a black-belt in taekwondo. Women like him but there’s only one woman in his heart. 10 years ago, one girl helped him to find out the person who murdered his father. That girl who bravely testified in the court, stole his heart. He swore that he would protect and guard her if he can meet her again. 10 years later, he meets that girl again, Hyesung. But, Hyesung has changed.

i3-150x150.jpg
Yoon Sang-Hyun as Cha Kwan Woo

He loves his job as a public attorney. He doesn’t have fashion-sense. He wears white sock, black shoes and stupid glasses.

i4-150x150.jpg
Lee Da-Hee as Seo Do Yeon

She’s a capable prosecutor and comes from elite family, her father is a judge and her mother is a doctor. She pushed herself to be a perfect woman as she wants to be a perfect daughter for her parents. Hyesung was her rival in the high school. She almost lost her eye when a firework exploded and she believed that Hyesung caused that accident although Hyesung denied it strongly.

People in Legal Circles
Yoon Joo Sang as Shin Sang Duk
Kim Kwang Gyu as Kim Gong Sook
Choi Sung Joon as Choi Yoo Chang
Jung Dong Hwan as Seo Dae Suk

Other People
Kim Hae Sook as Eo Choon Shim
Jung Woong In as Min Joon Gook
Kim Ga Eun as Go Sung Bin
Kim Byung Ok as Hwang Dal Joong
Kim So Hyun as (young) Jang Hye Sung
hyv-relationship-chart-2.png?w=640

Teaser

Long Preview

OST
0zpm.jpg
너의 목소리가 들려 OST Part 1 / I Hear Your Voice OST Part 1돌고래(Dolphin) by 에브리싱글데이(Every Single Day)에코(Echo) by 에브리싱글데이(Every Single Day)dcxi.jpg
너의 목소리가 들려 OST Part 2 / I Hear Your Voice OST Part 2

왜 이제야 왔니(Why Did You Come Now?) by 정엽 of 브라운 아이드 소울(Jung Yeop of Brown Eyed Soul)l24n.jpg
너의 목소리가 들려 OST Part 3 / I Hear Your Voice OST Part 3

두눈에. 두볼에. 가슴에 (In My Eyes) by 김연지 of 씨야(Kim Yeon Ji of SeeYa)우리 사랑했던 날들 (The Days We Were Happy) by 나래(Narae)
6vdp.jpg
너의 목소리가 들려 OST Part 4 / I Hear Your Voice OST Part 4
 너에겐 들리지 않는 그 말(That Word You Cannot Hear) by 신승훈(Shin Seung Hoo) ubo3.jpg
너의 목소리가 들려 OST Part 5 / I Hear Your Voice OST Part 5
달콤하게 랄랄라(Sweet LaLaLa) by 멜로디데이 (Melody Day)Recap
Dramabeans
Soulsrebel

source: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/I_Hear_Your_Voice

Relationship Chart credit: http://juleecwk.wordpress.com/2013/05/11/hear-your-voice-relationship-chart/
kdrama-forum_400x60.png
Must Read!! and follow!!
01.Soompi code of conduct

02.Do not post request for Subs. Do not request for Vids either. Just DL from what the other soompiers provide you.Do not post requests for any bt seedings of any vids links as Soompi is not responsible for any of them.Do not request of translations of any kind, as translations are done by our fellow soompiers' free will.Use the online google translator.http://translate.google.com if you want to read the basic translations of any news in korean. Anyone who posts these kind of requests, spam or break any of soompi forum rules will be reported to the mods immediately without any warning given.03.Do not copyl any download links from AJA-AJA and paste them out to Soompi or another site.Go directly to the aja-aja site if you want to dl anything.
Don't post any requests for subs!Don't quote images or videos to avoid spamming.Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread 02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, Youtube, Etc.. should be reported to their respective companies.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods.05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. ====================

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest facing

class="entry-title"Lee Bo-young, Lee Jong-suk, Yoon Sang-hyun to Star in New Drama Posted on 2013/04/30 by Lee Hye Ji Lee Bo-young

Korean actress Lee Bo-young [KBS]

Lee Jong-suk

Actor Lee Jong-suk [TenAsia/ Lee Jin-hyuk]

Yoon Sang-hyun

Actor Yoon Sang-hyun [TenAsia/ Brandon Chae]

Korean actress Lee Bo-young is returning to the small screen with actors Lee Jong-suk and Yoon Sang-hyun.

The three have been cast as the main stars to upcoming SBS series “I Can Hear Your Voice” [translated title], the broadcaster said in a statement on Monday.

Lee Bo-young, the heroine of KBS’s smash hit drama “Seo-young, My Daughter,” will take on the role of a tenacious public defender named Jang Hye-sung.

Lee Jong-suk, who received public spotlight with his rebellious yet warm-hearted teenager role in KBS series “School 2013,” will play Park Soo-ha, a boy with the supernatural power of reading people’s minds.

Yoon Sang-hyun, one of the star’s of Hyun Bin’s hit drama “Secret Garden,” will be Park’s public defender named Cha Gwang-woo, whose passion turned him from police officer into defender.

The new drama will be the fourth TV series for scriptwriter Park Hye-ryun of KBS hit teenage series “Dream High” and helmed by producer Cho Soo-won of SBS romantic comedy “Cheongdam-dong Alice.”

The upcoming courtroom drama, containing a mix of romance and fantasy, is set to premiere in early June.

Reporter. Lee Hye Ji hjlee@tenasia.co.kr
Editor: Jessica Kim

Courtesy of KBS

※ Any copying, republication or redistribution of TENASIA`s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of TENASIA. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.

<ⓒ Korea Entertainment Journal TENASIA(tenasia.us) All rights reserved.>

http://us.tenasia.co.kr/archives/52551

Guest facing

Lee Jong-seok and Yoon Sang-hyun reunite in new drama by girlfriday | April 30, 2013

LeeJongSeok_YoonSangHyun1.jpg

And no, sadly it’s not for Secret Garden: Oska’s Coming Out Party, though don’t we all wish it were. The pair of actors who shared a one-sided loveline in Secret Garden are headed for a reunion in the new drama I Can Hear Your Voice, headed to SBS this summer. Lee Bo-young has signed on to headline the drama about public defenders, and Lee Jong-seok will be her leading man-boy (he’s literally described as skirting the line between boy-and-man-hood), who get this: reads people’s minds. OH. So the title is literal? That changes everything.

This drama went through a number of casting rounds without ever once getting that supernatural premise out there, so that changes my expectations rather drastically. It was up until now just described as a drama about lawyers, which is as far from Guy Who Hears Voices as you can get. It initially courted Gong Hyo-jin way back when it was trying to get on the spring schedule, but that fizzled out. And then it wooed Kim Jae-won along with Lee Bo-young, and she signed on while he opted out. Perhaps there were too many Can You Hear My Heart jokes for his taste. And then Yoon Sang-hyun was originally attached to the Yeo Jin-gu drama that lost its timeslot to this show, which means Yoon just basically hopped productions but remained on the SBS schedule.

Anyway, the series from the writer of Dream High and Nonstop 5 is described as a fresh fantasy romance about a public defender heroine and a man-boy who has the supernatural ability to hear people’s thoughts. The couple will take on a Holmes-and-Watson sort of partnership, where they investigate cases together. I’m sure hearing people’s thoughts comes in handy for that sort of thing. Her character is so rude and prickly that she has no friends, and lives by her tenacity alone. She’s described as a comical character, who’s bold and shameless, with a biting tongue.

LeeBoYoung4.jpg

Lee Jong-seok’s character will ride that fine line between well, jailbait and not, and he’s described as a guy with mysterious charm who is at times manly and other times innocent and cute. He has sparkling chemistry with anyone he comes into contact with… which you have to figure is because he can read their thoughts. Naughty, naughty. He has a painful past (of course), but if he’s using his powers to get the ladies, I doubt he’s that tortured.

Yoon Sang-hyun plays a cop-turned-public-defender, whose character is described as a macho man. While I think it’s weird that Yoon Sang-hyun and Lee Jong-seok will be competing for the same girl, it’s decidedly less squicky than the Yeo Jin-gu noona romance he was originally going to co-star in, which was way too far into actual jailbait territory for my liking. I don’t think being rivals will top Oska and Oska-loving Lee Jong-seok, but I suppose superpowers will help soften the blow.

I Can Hear Your Voice follows All About My Romance in June.

Via Sports Seoul

http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/04/lee-jong-seok-and-yoon-sang-hyun-reunite-in-new-drama/

Yoon Sang Hyun Takes New Role, Stays In Same Time Slot

Yoon Sang Hyun

Yes, you are going to see actor Yoon Sang Hyun in a drama. No, it is not "Can't I Love?" But it will be a drama that is aired in the same time slot.

The popular actor was in talks to appear in the drama "Can't I Love?" and had pretty much agreed to take a role. "Can't I Love?" was a drama about a younger man falling in love with an older woman that was going to provide the first starring role for young actor Yeon Jin Goo. For reasons that were not disclosed the drama was temporarily shelved and removed from the SBS schedule.

Fortunately, Yoon Sang Hyun did not lose any time finding another role and he doesn't even have to change time slots. He has been cast in "I Hear Your Voice," the drama that replaces, "Can't I Love?" on the SBS schedule. The actor, who appeared in "Queen of Housewives" and played Oska in "Meteor Garden," will play Cha Gwan Woo. His character is a former police officer that has retired from law enforcement to become a government lawyer. He is assigned to a team that takes on cases no one else wants, cases that only have a one percent chance of being found innocent.

Cha Gwan Woo takes his job very seriously and fights for the rights of the accused. This naturally places him in conflict with the character played by actress Lee Bo Young. Lee plays Jang Hye Seong, a fellow lawyer, a woman who finds it hard to be enthusiastic about what she does. After all, she reasons, most of the people they defend must be so difficult to defend because they are actually guilty.

But that's not all there is to this series. At first it seemed as if the drama would be a straight-up law-and-order story but now it looks like there will be a fantasy element woven into the plot. The drama also stars actor Lee Jong Suk as Park Soo Ha, a 19-year-old boy who can read people's minds. Naturally, this skill could come in very handy in solving any case. And for such difficult cases, it might be the only hope the defense team has. The role was previously offered to Kim Jae Won, who initially seemed interested and then declined to take part.

"I Hear Your Voice" will air in June. Park Hye Ryeon wrote the story. Jo Soo Won will direct.

Credits: KDramaStars

Guest facing

I Hear Your Voice holds first script read by girlfriday | May 9, 2013

HearVoice3.jpg

SBS’s new fantasy romance drama I Hear Your Voice is totally one of those shows where you hear all the bits and pieces about it and you think, Oh that sounds cool… but then when you sit down and think about it, you still have no idea how any of the pieces fit together. I still don’t know what to expect of this show, but I am intrigued ever since I heard that Lee Jong-seok is playing a guy who can hear people’s thoughts. It’s not every day that you come across a mind-reader in dramaland.

The drama stars Lee Bo-young and Yoon Sang-hyun as public defenders who take on the toughest cases with less than 1% chance of winning. Something tells me that’s not because they’re good, so much as they’re the low lawyers on the totem pole who have no choice in the matter. She’s a bold, sassy character with a prickly edge and a sharp tongue, and he’s an ex-cop with a macho swagger. Unironically.

And then Lee Jong-seok is this super-powered boy who can hear people’s thoughts, which kind of comes out of nowhere (and it really did in the promo press, since the fantasy element came from left field late in the game). He teams up with the heroine to investigate cases, and he’s described as the quintessential man-boy: confusingly both manly and boyish, and mysteriously charming.

The show is described as a fantasy romance, which is why I still don’t get how these characters fit together (mostly on the romance scale, since I think Lee Jong-seok is the only supernatural thing about the show). It’s just all a little half-baked in my mental picture, because it sounds like two different dramas that don’t go together, trying to make a baby. Wait… that metaphor went to a weird place. You know what I mean. It’s not lacking for a good cast though, since on top of the three headliners, Kim Hae-sook (Childless Good Fortune) is playing Lee Bo-young’s mother, and Kim So-hyun (I Miss You) is playing her childhood counterpart. Let’s just hope the show doesn’t end up a half-baked baby.

I Hear Your Voice follows All About My Romance and premieres in June on SBS.

HearVoice1.jpg

HearVoice4.jpg

HearVoice2.jpg

Via TV Report

http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/05/i-hear-your-voice-holds-first-script-read/

Oh wow... sounds interesting. Not to mention the cast. I miss Yoon Sang Hyun on screen. I'm glad these two 'lover' *Yoon sang Hyun and Lee Jung Suk* comeback in a drama together ;)) And also... another Kim So Hyun. Yay!!
So... whos the lead man? sang Hyun or Jung Suk?

Guest NEWMARIO

for bigger version
sorry everyone ,today my spoiler tag did not work for me and make you open this thread diffficult. I don't know how to fix it.

o0lt1.jpg 

pwa02.jpg9ij93.jpgbcii4.jpga7fx5.jpgvspi6.jpgnc627.jpgvi1s8.jpgw1k49.jpg

cr: koreastardaily

Archived