Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you know that SoompiTV now has "We Got Married," "Dad! Where Are We Going?" and "Infinity Challenge" with subtitles? ^^v

(SHINee) Lee Taemin ♡ (APink) Son Naeun ♡ T A E U N: First Love Couple ♡

Replies

• happy2bherehappy2bhere Posts: 699Member

SUPERSTAR

aggr said:
    guys, Taemin seems doesnt have any schedule tomorrow

anyone knows, Naeun's schedule for tomorrow?

isnt it the time for them to filming again?

Naun is free from 4-10 of november 

The only schedule she has is WGM Broadcast

(9/11/2013)

[BROADCAST] MBC We Got Married (Naeun), 5:10PM

via: MY CUBE FAMILY
    ccto

yeah I thought about that too, it been a while since they last filmed...
    I've decided not to be shocked when their time comes, I'm already starting to prepare myself actually. Either they will stop posting when they meet for recording or well..... I'm not saying anything because I'm going to be like Tinkerbell and "think happy thoughts!" ... 

shirunsaadonaki2917
  • muthiaputrimuthiaputri IndonesiaPosts: 102Goguma

IDOL

edited November 2013
    I believe this photo was taken in MBC waiting room, right? And we can see NaEun's yellow bag and her dark blue jacket there so this must be taken on Oct 12. But on the next week's WGM preview, NaEun didn't change her outfit for the whole day at least until the rooftop scene. I don't even know what I'm trying to say here, I just want to point this out anyway  :P I was just wondering why she had to take a photo of the sponsored outfit when she didn't even wear it during the filming. Well, this could only be a sponshorship thing anyway. TaeMin-ssi you took this photo, didn't you?  :P

Spoiler:
    cr. https://www.facebook.com/TaeunCouple.MBCWeGotMarried

@viyra: Yeah, I was just wondering if this photo taken on Oct 12 because I see her yellow bag and dark blue jacket there. It looked like she changed her outfit (striped blouse + white skirt) to this sponsored outfit for a moment just to take the sponsorship photo. But looking at the photo again, there were two sofas side by side while on the latest episode, there was a table between the two sofas so maybe I was wrong. Sorry guys :P
    spikey constantine
  • grifsnaxgrifsnax Posts: 4New Member

TRAINEE

Hey guys, this isn't really Taeun related...sort of....

I've just noticed something strange in the last episode. Near the beginning when Naeun went to see them backstage, they show an angle from the side where it shows Minho looking towards left (off stage), then after a few seconds started laughing (during their helicopter'ish part of Everybody). This gives the feeling that he saw Naeun backstage and started laughing. I then went to the actual Music Core performance, and looked at the same time... turns out Minho didn't look to the left at all, what's the deal with that?... I don't know how Korean music shows work, do they perform the same song twice at Music Core or something, or was that clip from a previous stage rehersal on the same day (because they were in same costumes, on same stage... just different scenes for some reason).
    wishstarz
  • Aulia RahmiwulanAulia Rahmiwulan Cassiopeia-VIP! Posts: 44Member

IDOL

grifsnax said:

Hey guys, this isn't really Taeun related...sort of....

I've just noticed something strange in the last episode. Near the beginning when Naeun went to see them backstage, they show an angle from the side where it shows Minho looking towards left (off stage), then after a few seconds started laughing (during their helicopter'ish part of Everybody). This gives the feeling that he saw Naeun backstage and started laughing. I then went to the actual Music Core performance, and looked at the same time... turns out Minho didn't look to the left at all, what's the deal with that?... I don't know how Korean music shows work, do they perform the same song twice at Music Core or something, or was that clip from a previous stage rehersal on the same day (because they were in same costumes, on same stage... just different scenes for some reason).

This already answered before, those scene was happen while rehearsal for everybody and wasn't for live broadcast~ ^^
    grifsnax
  • viyraviyra Posts: 3,569Member

LEGEND

aggr said:
    guys, Taemin seems doesnt have any schedule tomorrow

anyone knows, Naeun's schedule for tomorrow?

isnt it the time for them to filming again?

Naun is free from 4-10 of november 

The only schedule she has is WGM Broadcast

(9/11/2013)

[BROADCAST] MBC We Got Married (Naeun), 5:10PM

via: MY CUBE FAMILY
    ccto

yeah I thought about that too, it been a while since they last filmed...
    I've decided not to be shocked when their time comes, I'm already starting to prepare myself actually. Either they will stop posting when they meet for recording or well..... I'm not saying anything because I'm going to be like Tinkerbell and "think happy thoughts!" ... 

I will just rely on recent radio interviews of TaeMin which doesn't even  show signs of him being unhappy as far as WGM is concerned.  Not even the hyungs have made any comment, i.e., 'TaeMin not  married anymore, etc.". 

Yes, just think happy thoughts!

@muthiaputri - I don't think that's the same outfit - her shoes are even different.

Tia Sungkonoaki2917blackwind1001
  • pinksunflowerpinksunflower Posts: 96Member

SUPERSTAR

edited November 2013
    @grifsnax Jonghyun answered part of your question in one of SHINee's recent radio interviews. For the music shows, performers have a dress rehearsal, two live performances in front of fans which the show records for broadcasting, if necessary, and live performance for the actual broadcast. In case a performer(s) cannot be present for the broadcast, the show will broadcast the pre-recorded live performance, such as when SHINee had to perform in Japan and could not be present for a show ( I believe it was Inkigayo, but not 100% sure.). Therefore, the scene shown on WGM could have been during any of three additional performances that was not broadcasted that day. I hope this post answers your question. On a separate topic, can someone please tell me how to start a new paragraph on this forum? It's not that I don't know how to write in paragraphs...I promise...it's just that no matter how I format my comments all formatting is deleted when the comment is posted.
  • Qiu_CheQiu_Che Posts: 289Member

SUPERSTAR

edited November 2013

These are just some of the random statements from Naeun's BIL's that touched me :)

"Naeun is a perfect wife and mother!" - Minho

"Naeun's really nice.Treat her better.Don't call her "yah." - Key

"You should call her "jagiyah." - Jonghyun

I think the one that said she is a perfect wife and mother is jonghyun (or maybe key) .. maybe i'm wrong,, but jonghyun is mumble at that time.. (i didn't hear anyone said that actually)
    Minho only said to treat her better then Key said  don't call her "yah".. 

btw,, Jonghyun and Minho still called naeun as "naeun si",, only Key that called her naeun-i or naeun-ah..

aki2917
  • nikkide veranikkide vera Posts: 110Member

IDOL

.congratulation Naeunii!!  I bet taemin  is so proud of you.!!
    <:-P :x
    aki2917milkkyxair
  • bbonkeybbonkey IndonesiaPosts: 37Member

IDOL

edited November 2013
    just adding @pinksunflower 's comments to @grifsnax

when they did recording at music core comeback that time, they also recorded for 2 stages next 2 saturday, cause the boys didn't make it due to smtown beijing and smtown tokyo.
    so that day (mucore comeback) they did recording many times, and there's one that minho took over onew's propeller dance (i think its last week broadcast) cos he injured himself.
    happy2bheremuthiaputriaki2917bbblyzu3
  • kimsoyeon18kimsoyeon18 ✩♡KPOP/KDrama♡✩ Philippines/South.Korea/TaiwanPosts: 8,775Member

IMMORTAL

edited November 2013
    hello goodafternoon rainy here in my country  :-h still didnt watch the english subs after posting this i will watch xD

PS:I Post Later the other unseen pics of SSTP or someone will post it TYVM~

and naeun congrats i hope taemin congratulates you <3 study hard well and finish it taemin is one of your inspiration :) mytaeunfeels

[OFFICIAL] 131101 Taemin - SSTP Radio~unseen pictures and he's doing something in other pics

imageimageimage
    more pictures here
    Spoiler:
    imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

[OFFICIAL] 131101 Shindong & Taemin - SSTP Radio(sorry for the longest post like the great lemon my 1st time)and its funny in this pic 

=)) =)) =))
    Spoiler:
    imageimageimageimage
    KPOPFanGirl[Many Mention of Fandoms]KDramaAddcitMany OTP Ships
    imageimage
    GoEunBi&KwonRise(Ladies Code)[My InspirationMy Guardian Angels]
    Kindly Visit&Join My Threads Just Click It On Right Down Of It
    Pororo Roroaki2917milkkyxairbbblyzu3