Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

(OFFICIAL) Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie

Replies

• angelangieangelangie PhoenixAngel Posts: 6,929Moderator

Looks like a couple bracelet!!!! Well....I'd like to think so.  Or perhaps before they departed to their respective careers, he gave it to her as a farewell gift.  Either that, or they really have the same taste.  But either way, it's a giddy thing to take note of.  Credits to the WGM 2PM Taecyeon & GuiGui - WGM Global YeonJie Couple FB page 

hahaha yea i was laughing about this to myself too when i first saw it in weibo....sigh if it a farewell gift so sad.....but well at least they have a good memories of each other.....:x
    Pls do not quote images/videos & make sure you are not violating the signature rules.
    Bubble-AFLmanglaTheresa Renshiirlaaay

Bubble-AF said:
    You want massagie~~  Oppa :P

LOOK!! how happy he is^^ they had a long day of filming but Taec kept smiling all day XD

Uhhhh~~ No comment for this one, but looks like he enjoys it though LOL

hell i be all laughter if my partner massagie for me.....and gui gui is tired too...she only had an hour sleep not to mention that poor girl lols....right now he is more smiles whenever he is with gui gui...it like he had his guard down and really does accept her for being who she is lols and honestly i love the honestly in the way they handle this...it feel more surreal for me at least....and of course we would have thought that Taec can actually come up with something so sweet and i think Gui Gui is actually a pretty good observant for she had mention before Taec had a childish sides of him and there are times Taec seems all mysterious and that indirectly had inspire her curiosity in exposing him lols
    Pls do not quote images/videos & make sure you are not violating the signature rules.
    OceanKarmaBubble-AF
  • nalikahibarnalikahibar lavender suburban..Posts: 397Member

SUPERSTAR

Just wanna callin out my unnie @mcleen... Are u here too, unnie?
    i read soompi rules..
    angelangie

Bubble-AF said:

As promised, so some here more TaecGui's picture spams haha.... LOL XD

Their randomness over a little small thing, it's enough to make me smile^^

hahah u forgot their hand holding too lols it just not only their randomness but also the way they are finally at ease with each other lols.......jeju island is really a wonder lols
    OceanKarmaBubble-AFTheresa Renshiirlaaay
  • Bubble-AFBubble-AF BubbleAF CambodiaPosts: 431Member

SUPERSTAR

edited May 2013

@angelangie and other

I will catch up wit you all tonight, alright ;)

imageimageimageimage
    angelangieTheresa Rendina danashiirlaaay

actually you can see it @miz-em they had it in episode 5 & 6 and while episode 4 is the part where they went selecting the gown and honestly it something to be watch, on how both react to each other dressing, and what make me love it more is that Taec asked Gui Gui whether she like it or not and he is honest about it....here take a stroll below :)

Episode 4 - compact version (Taecgui selecting wedding down and tux for their wedding pictorial)
    miz-emBubble-AFTheresa Renshiirlaaay
  • miz-emmiz-em MizEm New ZealandPosts: 353Member

SUPERSTAR

@angelangie.... Thanks hun.... Apreciate it.... You guys are such an awesome job... Cant wait to get into watching the clips... :)

♥♥ TaecGui 4 3va! ♥♥  Mzem

edited May 2013
    oh yea before this skip my mind again, this girl pen a story for Taecgui :) it nicely written if i do say so myself....check it out, she twisted things around a little lols i enjoy the story myself and i thought u guys might be interested too....:) i copy and paste the below foreword by the author herself :)

Title: The Odd Couple
    Arthur: Strangebear
    Artist: Gui Gui & Taecyeon 

The story is a behind the scenes of the WGM global show between Ok Taecyeon and Gui Gui. A spark which lights up between an unwilling Taec and the big fan Gui Gui as the show continues to shoot, from hatred to ... a gradual bubbling love story between the odd couple. 

below is the link :) read it if u guys are interested :)

miz-emBubble-AFshiirlaaay

miz-em said:
    @angelangie.... Thanks hun.... Apreciate it.... You guys are such an awesome job... Cant wait to get into watching the clips... :)
    you welcome hun or u can go to the below link it for the full episode for Episode 4 it in dailymotions :)

miz-emBubble-AF
  • i.am.bugz.funnyi.am.bugz.funny GOD is my LIFE Posts: 1,355Member

SUPERSTAR

edited May 2013
    sorry guys I'm kinda busy today so I wasn't be able to post pics...but I will make up if i have free time...just want to post to cheer for TaecGui!!

Taecyeon and Gui Gui 4ever..
    "A LOVE THAT CONSUMES YOU"
    imageimage
     LEE DONG WOOK & LEE DA HAE [HOTEL KING]
    Obsessed with  Ian Somerhalder ll Addicted to Damon Salvatore

angelangieBubble-AF
  • i.am.bugz.funnyi.am.bugz.funny GOD is my LIFE Posts: 1,355Member

SUPERSTAR

imageTaec  image Emma image

TaecGui Hawiting!!!!
    "A LOVE THAT CONSUMES YOU"
    imageimage
     LEE DONG WOOK & LEE DA HAE [HOTEL KING]
    Obsessed with  Ian Somerhalder ll Addicted to Damon Salvatore

angelangieBubble-AFmiz-em
  • mcleenmcleen Posts: 1,709Member

SUPERSTAR

@nalikahibar hhuhuhuhuh .. ...yes , I'm here dearie .. >:D< ... am really sorry for taking such a long time to delurk ...eekekek .. i've been lurking in this thread for so many days actually .. i love reading all the postings about taecgui .. taecgui is definitely my favourite couple next to JJ (Jinwoon-Junhee couple) in  WGM ...

hello to all taecgui shippers ... you're all doing very good job in making this thread alive .. keep on posting the lovely pictures and interesting discussion on taecgui ... 

btw , the preview for next episode is out and I really can't wait to watch it ...here's the preview 

it looks like that taecgui is really having so much fun spending time together ...they are sooooooo sweettttt .......

Jinwoon :I liked it , that she hugged me from the back. the tighter she hugged me , the more I felt that she trusted me , because I'm the only one on there with her. I feel like I wanted to protect her more

angelangienalikahibarBubble-AF

edited May 2013
    seems like Taec has not only have to fight sheep and the donkey affections for Gui Gui's affections, even the seal love gui gui too lols

Bubble-AFTheresa Rendina danashiirlaaay

edited May 2013
    hehehe and of course preview for the Episode 9 is out and guess what guy, seems like Taec had to tackle the walrus this times lols

OceanKarmaBubble-AFTheresa Ren
  • miz-emmiz-em MizEm New ZealandPosts: 353Member

SUPERSTAR

Hey guys, 

Found this voting poll for " Favorite WGM Couple" on Facebook and wanted to share on soompi as well.  If your able check out the link below and place in your vote for TaeGui.  :)

http://www.dkpopnews.net/search/label/We%20Got%20Married%20Subbed%20Taecyeon%20Gui%20Gui

♥♥ TaecGui 4 3va! ♥♥  Mzem
    Bubble-AFangelangie

since strawberrypen busy i help her post some of the message on youtube for the episode 9 preview it is really flowing in lols

I keep smiling on my face, can't wait what may come in the next ep...Taec n Guigui they maybe a bit slow revealed their true feelings for each other but I can see the pogress now when Taec more open his heart after Emma said 'yes' about GO questions...For Hongki and Mina....'honeymoon honeymoon' they are pair ooo yeah...

TaecGui 倆如果不真的在一起那就太可惜了~~在我眼裡~他們是姻緣天注定­!! 命中注定我愛妳(你)阿~~!! ^^ TaecGui fighting!!^^

(Translation: if Taecgui arent really together, it such a waste as in my eyes they are fated to be together written by the cupid lines, 'Fated to Love you'!! Taecgui fighting)

taecgui!!!! they are definitely my favourite couple .. i really love how they make the simplest things turns into the sweetest thing ever despite the language barrier ..and i can really see the sincerity in their relationship .. taec seems to really like gui gui right now..the scenario is now different than before .. like what taec said to gui gui in his letter , "little by little , you've changed me" .. he admits it himself that gui gui has changed the way he views of her ....

Gui: Happy?

Taec:Happy?

Gui: Happy time!

Taec: Happy times! (sexy voice)

Me in tears: I KNOW!!!~~~~ (SeulOng tone), Me happy times, too. (who cares)

TaecGui is LOVE!

I like gui gui said happy time..everyday taec make u happy..their wedding really sweet coz just two of them..it's pure n sweet without troble maker..please taec kiss gui gui on her forehead like gui gui rule in the episode 2

miz-emBubble-AFTheresa Renshiirlaaay