Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Comments

• i.am.bugz.funnyi.am.bugz.funny Smolder is MINE Posts: 1,411Member

SUPERSTAR

@strawberrypen thanks for all TaecGui post... I will upload pics too later ....it's good to see this thread moving...hahahah
    ღ True Love is Eternal 
     ~ GOD speaks in the silence of the HEART ~
    MY CHOICE.MY STYLE.MY IAN SOMERHALDER

Bubble-AFangelangie
  • i.am.bugz.funnyi.am.bugz.funny Smolder is MINE Posts: 1,411Member

SUPERSTAR

TaecGui always have so many fans..in youtube and in Global WGM official fb but here in soompi there's only a few and more fans are HongMina
    ღ True Love is Eternal 
     ~ GOD speaks in the silence of the HEART ~
    MY CHOICE.MY STYLE.MY IAN SOMERHALDER

angelangie
  • xoxohappiexoxohappie Posts: 33Member

IDOL

TaecGui always have so many fans..in youtube and in Global WGM official fb but here in soompi there's only a few and more fans are HongMina
    Honestly, I was bit apprehensive about this couple. I thought they were mismatched. Taec looked like he was more annoyed and uninterested because she asked him to buy her shoes and a new sweater, which I gather from this recent ep that it really does annoy him when she whines about stuff she wants him to get for her....i was also a lil annoyed in the beginning because im the kind of person that dont asks for things from a bf..... but I got used to her personality, shes cute, bubbly, and just seems very playful.. I honestly can't wait for their segments now. They're relationship is progressing. Love to see more of their interactions. I like hongki and mina still too. Love how they can speak each others language. .
    angelangieJennifer Lum
  • Bubble-AFBubble-AF BubbleAF CambodiaPosts: 431Member

SUPERSTAR

EPISODE 8!!! 

I like how Taec was honest about how they do separate and then come back together to film, but it's nice to know that they do think of each other.  Didn't understand GuiGui's interview portion, but she does mention 2PM. 

@sshevolkth

OH GOSH!! I love reading your long comment on ep 8 haha xDD

^_^ btw, since I have watched the English version so here is what guigui mentioned in the black room interview :)

GuiGui's interview portion: I think of him when I listen to his songs. I have 2PM songs in my IPad. So whenever I listen to their songs, it reminds me of Taec. If someone talks about 2PM, that also reminds me of him. When I hear about 2PM, Taec Oppa is the first thing that comes to my mind.

@strawberrypen:

Your posts are epic, I can't help but smiling all the way through I love your endless confessions and unlimited TaecGui spams hahaha 

I will try to catch up with you tonight if possible

@angelangie:

Uh oh!! what a long post darling?! :P TaecGui did make your fangirl's feeling alive again hum? LOL xDD

imageimageimageimage
    sshevolkthangelangieribyboowhooJennifer Lum
  • nalikahibarnalikahibar lavender suburban..Posts: 397Member

SUPERSTAR

@Bubble-AF "^_^ btw, since I have watched the English version so here is what guigui mentioned in the black room interview" omo.... can u give me the link, please? :D i really wanna know what she said.. :)
    i read soompi rules..
  • Bubble-AFBubble-AF BubbleAF CambodiaPosts: 431Member

SUPERSTAR

@Bubble-AF "^_^ btw, since I have watched the English version so here is what guigui mentioned in the black room interview" omo.... can u give me the link, please? :D i really wanna know what she said.. :)
    More than welcome buddy^^

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k527EKhB3NWKu547fJV

imageimageimageimage
    Jennifer Lum
  • nalikahibarnalikahibar lavender suburban..Posts: 397Member

SUPERSTAR

edited May 2013

Bubble-AF said:
    More than welcome buddy^^

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k527EKhB3NWKu547fJV

thanks a lot dearie!! ^^

@strawberrypen
    can i use your GIF as my signature? it's so sweet...
    i read soompi rules..
    Bubble-AF
  • sassysaphiresassysaphire Posts: 52Member

IDOL

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! The spamming of posts are just too good! Please keep it coming. 
    And can I have a link of the full episode with eng sub of Ep 8. Please please. I'm dying to watch it especially after all the spams. Aaaaah! 
    Bubble-AFangelangie
  • sassysaphiresassysaphire Posts: 52Member

IDOL

oooops Found it from the previous post. I didn't noticed that huh since I was too eager to post. Haha
    Bubble-AFangelangie
  • sshevolkthsshevolkth Posts: 469Member

SUPERSTAR

Bubble-AF said:

EPISODE 8!!! 

I like how Taec was honest about how they do separate and then come back together to film, but it's nice to know that they do think of each other.  Didn't understand GuiGui's interview portion, but she does mention 2PM. 

@sshevolkth

OH GOSH!! I love reading your long comment on ep 8 haha xDD

^_^ btw, since I have watched the English version so here is what guigui mentioned in the black room interview :)

GuiGui's interview portion: I think of him when I listen to his songs. I have 2PM songs in my IPad. So whenever I listen to their songs, it reminds me of Taec. If someone talks about 2PM, that also reminds me of him. When I hear about 2PM, Taec Oppa is the first thing that comes to my mind.

Thank you for the translation =)

Bubble-AFangelangieTheresa Ren
  • angelangieangelangie PhoenixAngel Posts: 9,572Moderator

edited May 2013
    the bts are so sweet i love the part at the pool the best and of course guigui thoughtfully help taec to massage and getting some beverages for the staff too she is really all grown now :)

welcome aboard lols....well maybe she wasnt really asking it for real lols but i read it somewhere that her horoscope star people usually tends to be quite a spend drift and i think in a sense that taec balance it off her as he is someone who spend with care and that will definitely balance their scale more ...if both are a spend drift we can definitely see them both bankrupt pretty soon ROFL.....however when Taec says no we can see Gui Gui give in and it create a more real sense of balance relationship :)

yea they had my fangirling instinct re-awaken lols is that crazy? and soon u find me doing dribbles again lols

yes they do seems that the un-written emotions written all over their faces instead and ur post are always awesome to watch lols

Pls do not quote images/videos & make sure you are not violating the signature rules.
    cr: as tagged
    image image  image
    Bubble-AF
  • angelangieangelangie PhoenixAngel Posts: 9,572Moderator

THE CONFESSIONS

Taecgui Unlimited

TAECYEON:I think it's really possible that I could really fall in with her the moment she pig-snorted in front of me.imageI mean who pig-snorts in front of me?! But still, from that moment on, I realized I could watch her pig-snort infront of me for a lifetime.She's uniquely beautiful.imageOopps! By the way, I'm damned!   

did u guys notice that when Taec get up from the pig snorted Gui Gui, his arms was resting on her body too :D so that give him away, so he didnt want Skin Ship? he just do it when he thought no one notices lols... :P
    Pls do not quote images/videos & make sure you are not violating the signature rules.
    cr: as tagged
    image image  image
    Bubble-AFcharliewTheresa Ren
This discussion has been closed.