Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you know that SoompiTV now has "We Got Married," "Dad! Where Are We Going?" and "Infinity Challenge" with subtitles? ^^v

(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Replies

• anotherinlawanotherinlaw Posts: 6Member

however i think their intentions of getting close to their fans might not be for the reason to make the fans think that they are their properties but more like the concern the pour back to their fans is a way of telling the fans that they love them for the support the fans been showing them all these years

Exactly what I was going to say. Thanks for rephrasing my words in earlier post. I do believe that their intention was not to make fans think they are their properties. Yet with some underaged fangirls, the result could come out unfortunate. 

Lots of celebrities around the world take on their social responsibility and do goods to the society as well. They would publicly talk to their fans to spend money on charity instead of giving them gifts. Just with the generally-speaking-still-young-dols in korea, it's more natural that they just take whatever the fans give them without even thinking too much. (there are reports its very popular korean fans buy a lot of designer brands to their idols). Yet it seems becoming more of a trend that  fans nowadays donate rice wreath to charity in the name of their idols which is very good as well.

Lmanglaangelangie
  • elis luvgeunscoupleelis luvgeunscouple IndonesiaPosts: 386Member

SUPERSTAR

POWER ON!!!
    it seems that it is a hard life  for a celebrities in korea. coz there are many anti fans for them. even a kid now has the anti fans cafe?? what the h*** going on...
    celebrities are also a human that wanna show their love ...
    fans who hate their idol's gf/bf are not the true fans. as a fans..we should happy if our idol happy. idol has a life also, they need love, they need to go to park freely with their couple without any hestitation becoz of the anti fans.
    becoz of the anti fans, the celeb unwilling to reveal their private life. aigoooooo if only the fans are open minded. and the most annoying thing is that they prefer their idol to be a gay with their band mates than has a gf. omoooo sadly to have a fans like this.

somehow yes im agree wit u..i hv seen a vid wit title taeckhun that vid totally show taec and khun moment..laugh, hugging ..i guess yea they wanted this idol to become a gay rather then having their normal life or get a gf..is sad to see this kind of delusion of some fan which as i find it so scary... 
    i often find and read fan fic bout an idol...especially super junior. they make some fiction about suju members become a gay? my queston is wae wae wae?
    why the fans wants them to be a gay instead of to be of a norman man? lol i prefer to see man-woman lol ps. i hate gay. lol

most of well-accepted couple are k-drama stars but not k-pop stars. that's what i observe.they like to see their k-drama star who are starring the same drame to be pair up n ended by dating each other becoz they already fall in love with the drama's character.
    but in this case, not for the k-pop idol. for the k-pop girl seems that no problem , but for the k-pop boys, aigoooo seems that fans prefer they are hugging n kissing each other than hugging n kissing a girls. n thats why i think some of k-pop boys seem to be a gay alike lol.

xexexex im sorry for my opinion...again i have to agree with one of u that different culture will make a huge different way.

i love
    - Moon Geun Young, Lee Joon Gi aka Lee Jun Ki
    - T.O.P, Song Hye Gyo
    - No Min Woo, Jang Geun Suk
    angelangiekwan33nalikahibar
  • LmanglaLmangla VulcanPosts: 3,593Member

LEGEND

Was blinded by his wicked gaze but on second look, doesn't his feet look all wrong? Think someone posted earlier that he was trying to take salsa lessons or something.. they should have just had an ep where Gui Gui teaches him to dance.. after all, she taught him to stretch!

angelangienalikahibar
  • femekafemeka Posts: 87Member

IDOL

@bibidep
    I believed so.  99% is Gui Gui.  Look at the pant's color and the color of the shirt she wear, look at the teeth that girl in the picture, that teeth I believe is Gui Gui teeth.  I said 99% because her shirt in the episode 12 seem like a little longer than the one in the picture otherwise I will say 100% is Gui Gui hahahah.

I agree with you on the color of the pant, shirt, and teeth. However, the shirt is shorter than the one in ep. 12 may be due to the fact that that lady raised her hands up :).

SUPERSTAR

Lmangla said:

Was blinded by his wicked gaze but on second look, doesn't his feet look all wrong? Think someone posted earlier that he was trying to take salsa lessons or something.. they should have just had an ep where Gui Gui teaches him to dance.. after all, she taught him to stretch!
    he is still stiff lol
    he does so damn good for masculine dance but not for sexy dance like salsa.
    i love
    - T.O.P, Song Hye Gyo
    angelangie
  • guiguinguiguin Posts: 36Guest

ROOKIE

It's a very gooood MV.  content!!

http://youtu.be/6WwFY8i_cbY

ambass

SUPERSTAR

#randompost this is the 2nd time i have dreamt about couple that i love
    first joongki chaewon (i even dreamt about them three times in a row) it's funny :D

and now i dreamt about taecgui again
    they make a mv for i love you song
    there's taec wore alien pajama and guigui wore cat costumes
    they're doing salsa/tango (i'm not sure what the name of the dance) with superman and woman costumes (like their apron) :D
    and there's kwanghee too
    :))
    pray to God
    hope ur dream come true, if it is not then u should dream it again lol
    i love
    - T.O.P, Song Hye Gyo
    ambasskwan33
  • angelangieangelangie PhoenixAngel Posts: 9,803Moderator

edited June 2013
    @ozzy

i know but the one on the sofa is also something to me and the message of how they are comfortable with each other too....cause i like the way taecyeon tilted towards Gui Gui and i havent have times to watch the making much to break it apart lols....

Pls do not quote images/videos & make sure you are not violating the signature rules.
    cr: as tagged
    image image  image
    yuyu0389
  • angelangieangelangie PhoenixAngel Posts: 9,803Moderator

ozzy said:

during wedding photoshoot was my fav ever...Thats why uri guigui cant stared straight to Taec coz he has eagle eyes looks like wanna eat Guigui heart 
    =))
    maybe too much obvious that the one who fall for the first time is GUiGui.
    come on girl....u are a star, has many drama n film, n even has kisses ur co-star, that was intimate than just looking into the eyes.then wae u act kinda not professional when ur eyes meet his eyes? the old says, u can't never look directly into the eyes of someone if u have a feeling for him.

actually i think it both way lols...taec protective instinct was evoke right here he had said it himself 'she felt like someone i have to protect' that when i thought myself...he is a goner lols....

@ozzy ask your husband and if what i said is right ROFL :P it good to get a guy opinion on this lols
    Pls do not quote images/videos & make sure you are not violating the signature rules.
    cr: as tagged
    image image  image
    burger78kwan33
  • kwan33kwan33 Posts: 153Member

IDOL

agreed T dance scene wt actress is stiff...he's more wooden here LOL
    with G he's soft wood looo hahahahah

angelangiejazcabbb
  • kwan33kwan33 Posts: 153Member

IDOL

watching ep 2...ngeeeeee :)))

angelangie