Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Drama 2013] : Two Weeks (투윅스)

Replies

• NEWMARIONEWMARIO thailandPosts: 25,091Guest

IMMORTAL

IMMORTAL

• laruslarus RomaniaPosts: 2,207Member

SUPERSTAR

@Iris: We don`t know yet who is the mole. That man is Teacher Kim, the ”deaf son” of Moon Il Seok. I don`t think he infiltrated the police force. He is listening the Police conversation by radio. :(
    GHSforeveririlightpetitopatoi

IMMORTAL

• Liam_HLiam_H Posts: 541Member

SUPERSTAR

Unless the translations are wrong JK stated she purposefully acted incompetent so she could leave work early and work on her secret investigation. By revealing such a thing one could call into question how hard she actually worked on cases not related to her deceased father's. Wanting to become a prosecutor to find justice for her father is all good but she still has a duty to the job itself. Are there potentially guilty people that walked because her attention was elsewhere? Would JK not want to seek justice because she wouldn't want anyone else to go through what she did? There is still a lot more to be revealed about her character but for now that's how I perceive it.
    seobinGHSforeveririlightpatoi

SUPERSTAR

I want to know what Jae-Kyung talked on the phone with Seo Hee. I love how she tricked her to accept the conversation. I think Jae-Kyung lied that she has Tae-san to force a ”slip” from Seo Hee. I don`t think she succeeded but was a nice try. JK is starting to think about the possibility that TS is not guilty.
    irilightpatoi

SUPERSTAR

edited August 2013
    @Liam_H: Maybe you are right. I wish you point to me the scene to watch again. With my limited English skills I might miss the whole meaning of the dialog. She recognize that her whole reason in her life is to catch two people. And then resign. Yeas, we have to see her more. But, in the end she has to change too not only Tae-san. Her redemption will be saving Tae-san and his daughter by extension. I hope she won`t die in the end. IMO. she is on the top of the list from the ”Good” side.
    irilightpetitopatoi
  • Liam_HLiam_H Posts: 541Member

SUPERSTAR

Episode 3, around the 43-44 minute mark. Its when she goes to tell her boss about the pawnshop receipt she found. According to Viki, the translated line is "I deceived you by acting incompetent, so I could leave early, by any means..."
    petitopatoi