Why do men get jaw surgery in Korea?

Guest leapingjaguar234

Guest leapingjaguar234

I simply do not understand why Koreans find men with small jaws attractive. I always thought it was genetically programmed for humans to think men with wide jaws were good looking and women with a small feminine face to be pretty but apparently I was wrong. What do Koreans see in men with small faces? Western people have a completely different mindset compared to people in Asia so I am very curious.

Guest mukinsvivi

^ lols he stole the words from my mouth! 
Different cultures have different perspective in what they find attractive. It could be due to the standard formality that Asian people have smaller bone structure in general due to our native roots which promotes the idea of having a slender/small frame is more fitting. back then, White skin= rich family. All of these ''traits'' are things that we made up in in association of the values and beliefs we have with them. It can also be a cultural shift, women back then who were ''full'' were consider good child birth material ... which made it an ideal figure to have among the rich people. Also, men with a rounder appearance suggest he eats well= money to afford food. Now, people like slender women and males... why? Because different time eras promote different standards/ normality. 
this is my opinion..at least :P  

• 1 year later...

I needed some help regarding which doctors do perform best bimax surgery n number of patient that they routinely operate I searched but did not get much

Archived