Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Drama 2013] The Goddess of Fire, Jung Yi 불의 여신 정이

Replies

• MGYloveMGYlove Posts: 4,647Member

LEGEND

[Brief trans] Jeongi teaser will have internet version too, but not sure when it will releases.

source: Mr.Kwon second message in DCBH.net

(c)Moonsclub | Moons文瑾瑩中文论坛 | Moon Geun Young

sin hoonsimanjelinebasinouiheartyou1518

LEGEND

@peekaboo1917 I'm glad to see you from CDDA, fighting for GOF ^ ^
    sin hoonsimanitgone
  • kimbeekimbee Posts: 709Member

SUPERSTAR

MGYlove said:
    Goddess of Fire 1st teaser will come out tonight! After Gu Family Book!

cr: GOF FB Via DCBH
    the boys young cast make this noona drooling...droooling...!!! neomo neomo neomo yieppota and cutes...overloads............. http://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/428/428298iod3ikrfok.gif
    Please kindly follow the signature rules.
    MGYlovesin hoonsimanitgonenalikahibar
  • sin hoonsimsin hoonsim Lee Sang Yoon soompi ♥이상윤 ♥Posts: 7,297Member

LEGEND

LEGEND

Besides big ^^
    imageimageimageimageimage
    cr:As tagged
  • I He DenI He Den Saint-Petersburg, Russian Federation ><Posts: 288Member

SUPERSTAR

Sorry but plot like in JOJ. And where is Kim Bum?!

Forever and ever, miss you....
    When I see you my heart starts racing, before I even realize it. So this is love. Summer Scent.
    I didn't remember, who made my avatar, if you know who did it, pm me for credit :).
    MGYlovesin hoonsim

LEGEND

edited June 2013
    @IHeDen You must call in Korea to know where is Kim Bum
    ;)
    sin hoonsim
  • uglypearluglypearl Posts: 2,145Member

SUPERSTAR

MGYlove said:
    [Brief trans] Jeongi teaser will have internet version too, but not sure when it will releases.

source: Mr.Kwon second message in DCBH.net

(c)Moonsclub | Moons文瑾瑩中文论坛 | Moon Geun Young

It's seems that she's crossdressing in this sageuk drama just like in Painter in the Wind.
    Please don't quote pics/videos, even quoting pics/videos from spoiler button.
    Please don't quote all quotes, only highlight / cut the important stuffs  on that quote that you want to comment or post.
    Please don't post which are  off-topic or not related to specific thread. Please don't create fan wars about your fave characters.
    Please don't post any illegal streaming links and 
    sexually explicit content. (other forum rules here)
    faimyestMGYlovesin hoonsimmaea18
  • anitgoneanitgone Posts: 131Member

IDOL

Yay! First stills and trailer!!! Am on board with you guys, so excited! The vibe isn't too melo 'no? Looking forward to this, can't wait!
    Thanks @mgylove for all the goodies :) Go GOF!

MGYlove
  • sickninesicknine Egg. Egg. Egg. Posts: 2,323Member

SUPERSTAR

MGYlove said:
    "Goddess of fire" 1st teaser

cr:
    dcbhnet
    Am the only person thinks MGY looks really young in this teaser? :))
    The teaser looks very promising :D
    MGYlovesin hoonsim

SUPERSTAR

Did anyone post this? I read some where that she won't end up with any of the male leads just like in Painter in the Wind.
    Please don't quote all quotes, only highlight / cut the important stuffs  on that quote that you want to comment or post.
    Please don't post which are  off-topic or not related to specific thread. Please don't create fan wars about your fave characters.

LEGEND

@sicknine I see as you too, she doesn't look her age at all. She looks like a kid here.
    @uglypearl Maybe ,we do not know what reserves us the writer!
    sin hoonsim
  • sickninesicknine Egg. Egg. Egg. Posts: 2,323Member

SUPERSTAR

@MGYlove Right? I wanted to say she looks like a kid there but scare will offend MGY's fans. And the main male lead looks old for her and people will thought she is his daughter instead. I wish the makeup artists will do the tricks and make him looks balance with others love rival in this drama. 

No offence. 

I will still watch this drama no matter what :D
    MGYlovesin hoonsimwrongtimebornahjummaanjelinebasinou

SUPERSTAR

edited June 2013
    MGYlove said:
    @uglypearl Maybe ,we do not know what reserves us the writer!
    It's based from the best and first female potter from the Joseon dynasty Baek Pa Seon. So she won't end up with the Prince or the warrior protected her.
    MGYlovesin hoonsim

LEGEND

@sicknine It is the inconvenience to have baby's face :D

sickninesin hoonsim
  • blank_blank_cuti3blank_blank_cuti3 once a lobo is always a loboPosts: 882Member
    edited June 2013
    ^^^ In real life, Baek Pa Seon husband happens to be a potter as well, but he died and she took over and then was exile to Japan, where her work spread. But I thought I've read that she'll end up with the warrior protecting her in the drama (Kim Bum's character) no?!

Anyhow, back to the teaser, I am SOOOO EXCITED! It's been a while since I've seen Moon in sageuk and I can't wait! I agree that she does look young in the teaser, but then we can't really do anything about that...LOL...I don't think Lee Sang Yoon look that old either, it may just be his skin tone is a little darker than her and the outfits doesn't help either. The teaser is actually not as dark as the poster still from Han Go Eun! THank god! I wouldn't like it to be so heavy because saeguk that are heavy does NOT hook me in any kind of way...LOL... I can't wait for more now!

MGYlovesin hoonsim

SUPERSTAR

^^^ In real life, Baek Pa Seon husband happens to be a potter as well, but he died and she took over and then was exile to Japan, where her work spread. But I thought I've read that she'll end up with the warrior protecting her in the drama (Kim Bum's character) no?!

Anyhow, back to the teaser, I am SOOOO EXCITED! It's been a while since I've seen Moon in sageuk and I can't wait! I agree that she does look young in the teaser, but then we can't really do anything about that...LOL...I don't think Lee Sang Yoon look that old either, it may just be his skin tone is a little darker than her and the outfits doesn't help either. The teaser is actually not as dark as the poster still from Han Go Eun! THank god! I wouldn't like it to be so heavy because saeguk that are heavy does NOT hook me in any kind of way...LOL... I can't wait for more now!
    Lee Sang Yoon and Moon Geun Young has only 6 years of age difference.
    sin hoonsim

SUPERSTAR

I always thought this boy would play the younger version of Lee Sang Yoon because he kinda look like him. And so it did happen!

sin hoonsimLJ1908MGYlove