Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Drama 2013] The Goddess of Fire, Jung Yi 불의 여신 정이

Replies

• MGYloveMGYlove Posts: 4,660Member

LEGEND

@ melisapurnamasari
    This is a sageuk drama, lol or have you seen a giraffe?
    shyla_guccis
  • sin hoonsimsin hoonsim SangYoon Malaysia Liar Game♥ 라이어 게임Posts: 7,708Member

LEGEND

I bet all cast laughing non stop when he start acting
    iheartyou1518fieza1871Kramcjier

LEGEND

Lets wait & see when LSY speaks to LKS@giraffe! LSY has to looooook upppp
    fieza1871arch00

LEGEND

ommo 31days to go GOF@1.7.13
    iheartyou1518
  • saranghaechoiseunghyunsaranghaechoiseunghyun IndonesiaPosts: 2,284Member

LEGEND

@ sin hoonsim i think jaesuk oppa can guess what is LKS character in this drama
    Waiting everyweek: ^Emergency Couple^ ^Empress Ki^
    ^Running Man^ FOREVER
    sin hoonsim

LEGEND

Actually LKS is going to be a BAD big oppa to LSY?

LEGEND

edited May 2013
    Seo Hyun Jin as Hwa Ryung
    Actress Seo Hyun Jin joined the cast of the "Goddess of Fire" she will play a rival of  Yoo Jeong (Moon Geun Young)
    image(c)
    http://news.nate.com/view/20130530n03570/GOF FB

LEGEND

edited May 2013
    Kim Ji-min will play as the younger age of Hwa Ryung (Seo Hyun Jin)
    (c)http://news.nate.com/view/
    20130530n03840/GOF FB
    sin hoonsimarch00

LEGEND

Another from Soompi.com
    ;;)

JYPE’s Young Actress Kim Ji Min Cast for “Goddess of Fire”

Wow, this is good news for the young actress! Kim Ji Min who is a young actress associated with JYP Entertainment, will be appearing in the upcoming MBC Mon-Tue drama “Goddess of Fire Jung-Yi.” The drama stars Moon Geun Young, who will portray the role of Yoo Jung, who rises as the Joseon dynasty’s greatest and first female ceramic artist.

In the drama, Kim Ji Min will play the young version of Hwa Ryung. The character Hwa Ryung has spent her childhood with Yoo Jung and they grow up together.

The other actors/actresses that will be appearing in this drama are Lee Sang Yoon, Park Geon Hyung, Kim Bum, Lee Kwang Soo, Han Go Eun, Jeon Kwang Ryul, and Seo Hyun Jin.

“Goddes of Fire Jung-yi” will begin broadcasting in early July.

sickninesin hoonsimLJ1908StaRix
  • NEWMARIONEWMARIO thailandPosts: 25,091Guest

IMMORTAL

Goddess Of Fire Jeongi" Lee Jong-won and Jin Ji-hee

Source | 2013/05/30 | 32 views | Permalink | 0 Comments

New MBC drama "Goddess Of Fire Jeongi" seem as friendly as real father and daughter.

Lee Jong-won and Jin Ji-hee took a picture together on the 31st.

Lee Jong-won is looking at the camera with his unique charisma and Jin Ji-hee is smiling widely towards the camera with a 'V' in her hand. The way they seem so close make them look like father and daughter and those who look at them feel good on the inside.

Actor Lee Jong-won showed a whole new side of himself in the MBC TV program "Dancing With the Stars" and takes on the role of Yoo Eul-dam in this drama. Jin Ji-hee is his daughter Jeong-i.

Meanwhile, "Goddess Of Fire Jeongi" is about the first female potter in the Chosun Times and will be aired in July after "Gu Family Book".

Source : www.osen.co.kr/articl... ( English )

MGYlove

LEGEND

Lee Jong-won as Yoo Eul-dam father of Yoo Jeong (MGY)
    (c)GOF FB
  • KramcjierKramcjier Posts: 151Member

IDOL

MGYlove said:
    Another from Soompi.com
    ;;)

JYPE’s Young Actress Kim Ji Min Cast for “Goddess of Fire”

Wow, this is good news for the young actress! Kim Ji Min who is a young actress associated with JYP Entertainment, will be appearing in the upcoming MBC Mon-Tue drama “Goddess of Fire Jung-Yi.” The drama stars Moon Geun Young, who will portray the role of Yoo Jung, who rises as the Joseon dynasty’s greatest and first female ceramic artist.

In the drama, Kim Ji Min will play the young version of Hwa Ryung. The character Hwa Ryung has spent her childhood with Yoo Jung and they grow up together.

The other actors/actresses that will be appearing in this drama are Lee Sang Yoon, Park Geon Hyung, Kim Bum, Lee Kwang Soo, Han Go Eun, Jeon Kwang Ryul, and Seo Hyun Jin.

“Goddes of Fire Jung-yi” will begin broadcasting in early July.

oh my!! she's blindingly Beautiful...... IF she doesn't show her teeth.. :)>- :-$
    anyway I think she's going to be the next leading lady of DaeHanMinGuk, she's so pretty!
    I'm now a FAN..

:x :\"> :x :\"> @-) ^:)^ \:D/ \m/ :-h >:D<
    Please read the signature rules
    MGYlovesin hoonsimmaea18

LEGEND

edited May 2013
    Kramcjier said:
    oh my!! she's blindingly Beautiful...... IF she doesn't show her teeth.. :)>- :-$
    anyway I think she's going to be the next leading lady of DaeHanMinGuk, she's so pretty!
    I'm now a FAN..

:x :\"> :x :\"> @-) ^:)^ \:D/ \m/ :-h >:D<

@Kramcjier It's true she is pretty, she looks like SUZY ^ ^
    Kramcjier

LEGEND

Oops not a good try, sorry <:-P
    Kramcjier