Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Drama 2013] Ugly Alert 못난이주의보

Replies

• jma030201jma030201 TY 4 UR Patience Posts: 1,730Moderator

edited July 2013
    @kaiskloset... I have been watching on the SBS site that was posted here because of episode 36. I have it streaming on my Google TV all day hehehe ... the plus channel has re-runs all day of current dramas, especially UA and ICHYV so I am enjoying it.I always try to listen to korean shows, even while working. I am hoping my brain will absorb the words and one day i will be able to watch a drama without waiting for the subtitles. :P

image  image 
    ~~ I miss Do Jin and Yi Soo so much!! ... but now I have Joon Soo and Do Hee ~~
    ***** Please check forum rules here and here, Thanks! *****
    kaisklosetk_craze
  • kaisklosetkaiskloset 92 line dublin ireland from china-town mnlPosts: 1,524Member

SUPERSTAR

edited July 2013
    jma030201 said:
    @kaiskloset... I have been watching on the SBS site that was posted here because of episode 36. I have it streaming on my Google TV all day hehehe ... the plus channel has re-runs all day of current dramas, especially UA and ICHYV so I am enjoying it.I always try to listen to korean shows, even while working. I am hoping my brain will absorb the words and one day i will be able to watch a drama without waiting for the subtitles. :P
    daebak! can you post link unni:) mine is on playlist. have my music list  all in kpop. all genres. i even have ost of all my fave kdrama to help me remember hangul words yayy! hahaha im a certified weirdo- my sissy said:)

jma030201
  • takanome89takanome89 Posts: 826Member

SUPERSTAR

edited July 2013
    also think that the fight was due to the fact that NR had a dream
    And they began to raise questions

As the drama all began to happen quickly, and before the end of a long ...
    I thought the truth about the murder is found after 60-70 episodes ...
    But it looks like next week all will become clear ...

Current List :  Ugly Alert,  Ruby Ring, Secret,  King's Daughter, Soo Baek Hyang, Golden Raindow

• ummi74ummi74 Im Ju Hwan 임주환 Posts: 545Member

IDOL

imageimage
    ~~~"I walk slowly, but I never walk backward" (Abraham Lincoln)~~~here for Im Ju Hwan~~~
    jsfanyjma030201k_craze
  • mangoKJmangoKJ LondonPosts: 228Member

I doubt JS would get into a fight with HS concerning DH that would involve punches exchanged, if I have to guess the reason for their fight it probably involves Nari remembering what she saw and HS going to question JS about the events of that day, I can see JS punching HS to get him to stop asking questions that can lead to the truth.

MTE. at this stage it will never be Dohee : )

K-Drama and K-Pop Addict | Sone | Cassie | Kang Sora | Son Yejin | Kim Sungryoung | Han Jimin | Hyun Bin | Song Joongki | and many more...
  • ummi74ummi74 Im Ju Hwan 임주환 Posts: 545Member

IDOL

@kaiskloset Here's the link @jma030201 mean, http://vod.sbs.co.kr/onair/onair_index.jsp?Channel=SBS&nbsp just scroll down to SBS Plus
    imageimage
    ~~~"I walk slowly, but I never walk backward" (Abraham Lincoln)~~~here for Im Ju Hwan~~~
    Lhejjma030201kaiskloset
  • gaeul16gaeul16 Posts: 32Member
    can anyone pls post the link where I can download or view the complete version of ep36. the one on dailymotion has the messed up version.

edited July 2013
    @kaiskloset .. sorry my dear, I was preparing for work when you posted, thanks to @ummi74 for re-posting the link

@gaeul16 here is the link that @takanome89 shared with us: http://www1.zippyshare.com/v/31687333/file.html

@mangoKJ ... can you translate the rest of their conversation during the backhug after the kiss? We only have the first 3mins translation, but there are more in the complete video. Thanks in advance!

image  image 
    kaiskloset
    jma030201 said:
    @mangoKJ ... can you translate the rest of their conversation during the backhug after the kiss? We only have the first 3mins translation, but there are more in the complete video. Thanks in advance!
    our subbing team have already done it! haha

**BACKHUG**
    Junsu: If you didn't have a first-place complex, I would have never said anything. Because I have a last-place complex.
    Dohee: Can you tell me? Why...even though you smile you seem to keep a sadness in your heart? credit above: @dotori
    K-Drama and K-Pop Addict | Sone | Cassie | Kang Sora | Son Yejin | Kim Sungryoung | Han Jimin | Hyun Bin | Song Joongki | and many more...
    jma030201k_craze

edited July 2013

mangoKJ said:

**BACKHUG**
    Junsu: If you didn't have a first-place complex, I would have never said anything. Because I have a last-place complex.
    Dohee: Can you tell me? Why...even though you smile you seem to keep a sadness in your heart? credit above: @dotori
    @mangoKJ LOL ... I dont know why but I think there is more to it than that because there was a part where JS said "opso" (pardon the spelling) ... am I being too persistent? sorry!

image  image 
    jma030201 said:
    LOL ... I dont know why but I think there is more to it than that because there was a part where JS said "opso" (pardon the spelling) ... am I being to persistent? sorry!
    oh gosh...yes...my bad
    i'm out at the moment but will try to re-watch the scene when i'm back! or if @karenkdrama @k_craze @0timelost are online...please help ^^
    jma030201kaiskloset

SUPERSTAR

Still can not make out what it says

:(

Current List :  Ugly Alert,  Ruby Ring, Secret,  King's Daughter, Soo Baek Hyang, Golden Raindow

SUPERSTAR

[URL=http://img826.imageshack.us/i/vfxa.png/]image[/URL]
    It is simply written prosecutor GHS
    I thought she would like a pervert prosecutor record

:))

jma030201kaiskloset

SUPERSTAR

edited July 2013

jma030201Lhejkaiskloset

SUPERSTAR

0timelost said:
    JS: There's nothing.
    DH: If I continue to wait, would you tell me one day?

It looks like that day will come soon
    ~X(

jma030201kaiskloset