Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Drama 2013] Ugly Alert 못난이주의보

1101102104106107308

Comments

  • mangoKJmangoKJ LondonPosts: 228Member
    jma030201 said:
    mangoKJ said:
    same here...SBS should better upload on their website or their youtube channel...
    although i think...probably they will air it as either Junsu or Dohee's reminiscence scene later in the drama -__-
    or they can use that as the first part tomorrow morning .....
    tomorrow episode is gonna be sad :(
    K-Drama and K-Pop Addict | Sone | Cassie | Kang Sora | Son Yejin | Kim Sungryoung | Han Jimin | Hyun Bin | Song Joongki | and many more...
  • mangoKJmangoKJ LondonPosts: 228Member
    edited July 2013
    From SBS's Official Twitter:

    의 방송사고에 대해서 진심으로 사과드립니다. 오늘 방송되지 못한 부분은 10일(수) 방송분에 반영할 예정이며, 오늘 미방송분이 포함된 36회 방송은 내일부터 SBS 공식 홈페이지 다시보기에서 무료로 시청가능합니다. ★SH

    From Google Translate: (although there are so many grammatical error)
    Broadcast sincerely apologize for the accident. Could not be part of today's program 10 (Wed) is expected to be reflected in the broadcast today, 36th U.S. broadcasts containing broadcast from tomorrow SBS official website is offered free of charge from back view. ★ SH

    which means they are gonna post it up on the official website! YAY!
    K-Drama and K-Pop Addict | Sone | Cassie | Kang Sora | Son Yejin | Kim Sungryoung | Han Jimin | Hyun Bin | Song Joongki | and many more...
  • jma030201jma030201 TY 4 UR Patience Posts: 2,159Moderator

    MODERATOR

    edited July 2013
    I hope JS fights for DH (there's no fighting to be done anyway, DH is already a total sucker for JS) ... enough sacrifices for HS. He already took the blame for the crime and wasted 10 years of his life, as well as permanently marked himself an ex-convict, not mentioning his hiding his intelligence so HS will shine at school and their parents' eyes, then having to work odd jobs to fend for his siblings while sacrificing getting a proper education and having a better future. He should not let go of DH so HS can have her too.

    COME ON WRITER-NIM .. STOP IT! THIS IS A HEALING DRAMA, NOT A SACRIFICIAL DRAMA ... ENOUGH ALREADY ... let JS have a life with DH. Let DH be his reward for all his goodness and sacrifices ... let HS realize this, because he should. HS is supposed to be a good person and that is what good people do, especially for people they love.

    image image  image
    ***** Please check forum rules here and here, Thanks! *****

    Remember: Ignoring obnoxious people is more effective at silencing them than actually speaking to them or engaging them in a discussion,
    it's healthier and less mentally draining on you as well.

    Issy_1atumnraindojinshi
  • jma030201jma030201 TY 4 UR Patience Posts: 2,159Moderator

    MODERATOR

    mangoKJ said:
    From SBS's Official Twitter:

    의 방송사고에 대해서 진심으로 사과드립니다. 오늘 방송되지 못한 부분은 10일(수) 방송분에 반영할 예정이며, 오늘 미방송분이 포함된 36회 방송은 내일부터 SBS 공식 홈페이지 다시보기에서 무료로 시청가능합니다. ★SH

    From Google Translate: (although there are so many grammatical error)
    Broadcast sincerely apologize for the accident. Could not be part of today's program 10 (Wed) is expected to be reflected in the broadcast today, 36th U.S. broadcasts containing broadcast from tomorrow SBS official website is offered free of charge from back view. ★ SH

    which means they are gonna post it up on the official website! YAY!
    waiting on the link .... thanks in advance on whoever is posting it! ;)

    image image  image
    ***** Please check forum rules here and here, Thanks! *****

    Remember: Ignoring obnoxious people is more effective at silencing them than actually speaking to them or engaging them in a discussion,
    it's healthier and less mentally draining on you as well.

  • Issy_1Issy_1 UK. LondonPosts: 700Member

    SUPERSTAR

    jma030201 said:
    I hope JS fights for DH (there's no fighting to be done anyway, DH is already a total sucker for JS) ... enough sacrifices for HS. He already took the blame for the crime and wasted 10 years of his life, as well as permanently marked himself an ex-convict, not mentioning his hiding his intelligence so HS will shine at school and their parents' eyes, then having to work odd jobs to fend for his siblings while sacrificing getting a proper education and having a better future. He should not let go of DH so HS can have her too.

    COME ON WRITER-NIM .. STOP IT! THIS IS A HEALING DRAMA, NOT A SACRIFICIAL DRAMA ... ENOUGH ALREADY ... let JS have a life with DH. Let DH be his reward for all his goodness and sacrifices ... let HS realize this, because he should. HS is supposed to be a good person and that is what good people do, especially for people they love.
    Amen to ALL!  [-O< [-O< [-O<
    atumnrainjma030201dojinshi
  • takanome89takanome89 Posts: 836Member

    SUPERSTAR

    edited July 2013
    [URL=http://img266.imageshack.us/i/h4gp.png/]image[/URL]
    Now, we can expect that the JS get the job designer ...
    And as usually happens in the weekly dramas ... yes just long dramas ...

    4-5 people per team, team leader ... envious enemy that will steal or spoil clothing design


    Take a screenshot of the first got the drama as an example
    [URL=http://img547.imageshack.us/i/ptq.png/]image[/URL]


    Current List :  Ugly Alert,  Ruby Ring, Secret,  King's Daughter, Soo Baek Hyang, Golden Raindow


  • jma030201jma030201 TY 4 UR Patience Posts: 2,159Moderator

    MODERATOR

    edited July 2013
    mangoKJ said:
    Wait .. thought they owed us 5mins? I think we are missing more .... Where is the promise then? @mangoKJ you are daebak! do you understand korean then? I am glad you joined the forum

    image image  image
    ***** Please check forum rules here and here, Thanks! *****

    Remember: Ignoring obnoxious people is more effective at silencing them than actually speaking to them or engaging them in a discussion,
    it's healthier and less mentally draining on you as well.

    kaisklosetdojinshi
  • atumnrainatumnrain Posts: 77Member

    IDOL

    Why didn't I see this scene in Ep 36? Can anyone here explain me? 
    image

    image

    kaisklosetLhejjma030201dojinshi
  • Issy_1Issy_1 UK. LondonPosts: 700Member

    SUPERSTAR

    @mangoKJ
    Thanks alot for the link. 
    ^:)^

    unfortunately, we still have the messed up ep with missing scenes to dl
    :(
  • jma030201jma030201 TY 4 UR Patience Posts: 2,159Moderator

    MODERATOR


    mangoKJ said:

    the director apologised for the incident once again and said E36 will have a rebroadcast tomorrow morning through SBS Plus Channel
    daebak! Does anyone know a link for that live streaming? Will it be the same time as episode 37?  I hope the people who captures these videos will try and get the complete one so we can download it ... this is a critical episode because of the kiss.

    image image  image
    ***** Please check forum rules here and here, Thanks! *****

    Remember: Ignoring obnoxious people is more effective at silencing them than actually speaking to them or engaging them in a discussion,
    it's healthier and less mentally draining on you as well.

  • Issy_1Issy_1 UK. LondonPosts: 700Member

    SUPERSTAR

    the director apologised for the incident once again and said E36 will have a rebroadcast tomorrow morning through SBS Plus Channel
    @MangoKJ

    Thanks again for update. I guess we'll have to wait for tomorrow to dl both eps. no point in dling today's one ...


  • cherryblossomkawaicherryblossomkawai Posts: 1,175Member

    SUPERSTAR

    edited July 2013
  • mangoKJmangoKJ LondonPosts: 228Member
    atumnrain said:
    Why didn't I see this scene in Ep 36? Can anyone here explain me? 
    image
    you could watch this scene from the link that i have provided above.

    there were accident during the broadcast today - instead of airing E36...SBS aired E35 (for the first 5 mins)
    so to make things up SBS uploaded the missing scene on their website (although it is only around 3 mins)
    SBS will rebroadcast the whole episode tomorrow morning on SBS Plus Channel - but i am not sure if we will be able to get hold of this
    K-Drama and K-Pop Addict | Sone | Cassie | Kang Sora | Son Yejin | Kim Sungryoung | Han Jimin | Hyun Bin | Song Joongki | and many more...
    atumnrain
  • mangoKJmangoKJ LondonPosts: 228Member
    edited July 2013
    jma030201 said:
    daebak! Does anyone know a link for that live streaming? Will it be the same time as episode 37?  I hope the people who captures these videos will try and get the complete one so we can download it ... this is a critical episode because of the kiss. 
    the rebroadcast will be in the morning...need to check SBS Plus schedule
    i am hoping k-cappers will once again record E36 tomorrow .__.

    Ugly Alert E36 Rebroadcast: 08:05AM, 12:25PM, 18:40PM

    K-Drama and K-Pop Addict | Sone | Cassie | Kang Sora | Son Yejin | Kim Sungryoung | Han Jimin | Hyun Bin | Song Joongki | and many more...
    ummi74kaisklosetjma030201
  • jma030201jma030201 TY 4 UR Patience Posts: 2,159Moderator

    MODERATOR

    image

    image image  image
    ***** Please check forum rules here and here, Thanks! *****

    Remember: Ignoring obnoxious people is more effective at silencing them than actually speaking to them or engaging them in a discussion,
    it's healthier and less mentally draining on you as well.

    dojinshi
Sign In or Register to comment.