grey hair ?

Guest mandurs

Guest mandurs

not too sure if there's a post on this already or not but does any experience having "premature grey hair?"
since being 19, i've been getting more and more grey hairs. i don't have a full head of grey hairs or even a significant amount but im noticing a gradual increase of grey strands on my head. i have easily 20+ strands from what i can see (god knows how much i have in the back ..) i'm 21 now. but does anyone else have this? 
i've read online that asians usually start getting grey strands when they're in their mid 30's and my mom didn't start going grey until her late 20's whereas my dad doesn't even have greys =.=" ..
any thoughts on this ?? diet ? exercise ? genetics ??

Guest jammer25

Some people stop producing as much melanin (responsible for hair color, among other things) or become deficient at an earlier age than others. You may be one of those people.

A few general tips that might help curb your graying is eating more protein and seafood.

I'm not graying (I'm 24) but I've noticed a few copper-colored hairs here and there lately. My hair is dark brown/black, so it's weird finding a different color that isn't gray.

I have a lot of greys and I'm 23. There are parts of my hair where there are practically patches of it. If I plucked them all out I'd have bald spots. My mother didn't start greying until she was in her thirties. As for my dad, I'm unsure. All I know is I hate it and have to colour my hair now =__=; but I've been told it's genetic.

Guest mandurs

woah thats craay >< i heard a old wives tale that plucking your hairs will only cause more greys to grow. constantly dying your hair must be so annoying. i've also been told that dying your hair also causes more greys to grow as well 

Guest I_play_with_dolls

mandurs

said: woah thats craay >< i heard a old wives tale that plucking your hairs will only cause more greys to grow. constantly dying your hair must be so annoying. i've also been told that dying your hair also causes more greys to grow as well 

Guest mandurs

1sunflower2 said: one of my aunties who is in her mid-60s has no grey hairs...my mom told me that ppl with coarser hair tends to get grey hairs earlier than others  ;_;  my aunty has soft hair

Archived