Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

Replies

• missnonamissnona Posts: 261Member

SUPERSTAR

Hi!
    i love this drama so much!!!
    wow!!!!
    to be honest GHJ talent actress
    she is ,Moon Geun Young And Moon chea Won is the best actresses in korea!
    sin hoonsimAyin Santosrrmski
  • chloe_addictchloe_addict Fashionista Posts: 786Member

SUPERSTAR

So far, I like this drama because every (ghost) story gets resolved within that 1 episode so it's like watching a sitcom with a new story line every week. The only story that will continue throughout is the development of the story of the 2 leads. 

But mainly, right now I'm watching because of Seo In Guk. :x He was spectacular in Reply 1997 and SNL Korea. 
    sayjello
  • LittlezaznangelLittlezaznangel Posts: 323Member

IDOL

edited August 2013

i was surprised that JJW said " yun" at the end of ep 2.. I thought he would of said gijibae loll caught me by surprised. 

Brianwest92
  • syahrilaiyubsyahrilaiyub Posts: 922Member

SUPERSTAR

I dont understand something.... SIG gf is evil?
  • blossomzblossomz Posts: 601Member

SUPERSTAR

This drama is getting interesting. One thing that bugs me about the lead actress is that she's always putting her hands to her mouth as an act of shyness? I hope she tones that down a bit, otherwise she is doing a good job. I'm watching this drama and Who are you, can't help but compare which one is better. I find Who are you more realistic but Master sun has more funny elements to it so they are both on my watch list.
    *Watching*: Journal of Night Watchman

*Anticipating*:
    Cantabile Romance , Itazura Na Kiss 2
    , Today's Love, Healer, King's Face, Discovery of Love, 22K Worth of Security

*Favorite Couples*: ChaeKi, RongYi, ChaeGi

suchadiva42sayjello
  • LavelyShaiLavelyShai Queen Sooyoung Sunny CaliforniaPosts: 7,807Moderator

Huh? So far, SIG doesn't a gf in this drama. Unless you mean SJS's character, then we're not exactly sure why she's still around him. 
    imageimageimage
           소녀 시대 ~ Girls' Generation 7th Anniversary ~ 9irls Genera7ion  少女時代            
    jihanjannahsuchadiva42Brianwest92
  • jihanjannahjihanjannah Posts: 3,588Member

LEGEND

u mean SIG character KW's girlfriend..hmm i don't think he has a girlfriend at least there wasn't anything about him having a girlfriend.. or am i missing here something :-/

***SO JI SUB******Lee Dong Wook*KIM WOO BIN***YUN AH IN***GONG YOO***
    ***HAN JI WON****PARK SI YEON**
    LEE SI YOUNG*Jun Ji Hyun**KIM SUN AH**JUNG RYEO WON****

• filchinyfilchiny New York, NYPosts: 2,014Member

SUPERSTAR

filchiny said:
    filchiny said:
    Hello followers of Master's Sun!
    This series reminds me of ghost Whisperer. I love this type of shows. I am just hoping they concentrate more on giving closures and peace to the ghosts. I see ABSOLUTELY NO CHEMISTRY BETWEEN THE 2 LEAD. In fact, I find the lead creepy every time she attempts to smile or giggle.
    Will continue watching for the mystery and the story.

You said this EXACT same thing in the Who Are You thread
    @laquetahodge: YES I DID! I see NO CHEMISTRY IN EITHER PAIR! I just say it as I see it. So YES I DID NOT CONFUSE these 2 series.
    @filchiny I didn't think you confused them, I know some do it to troll or something. For me, it's too early to tell. But since I love GHJ, I'm sticking through it :) 
    @laquetahodge: i just don't understand why the comment since you are commenting on my comment in another thread, which i think is inappropriate since they are 2 separate threads.
    i too will continue watching because as I've mentioned I like this mystery crime thriller genre. so i hope there won't be personal attacks but instead respect for all views even if it differs from yours.
    I also love the theme of helping the spirits find closure to help them continue or move on to their next journey. they may have unfinished business.....they were not heard when they were alive, now they have someone who can give them a voice. i am looking forward to the stories the spirits in this show will tell.

SUPERSTAR

LovelyJM wrote: »
    syahrilaiyub said:<br />
    I dont understand something.... SIG gf is evil?<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    u mean SIG character KW's girlfriend..hmm i don't think he has a girlfriend at least there wasn't anything about him having a girlfriend.. or am i missing here something :-/

Opps im mistaken sorry
    i thought kim yuri is SIG gf(due their portrait next each other in asianwiki)

But isnt she like a burden? I dont want my favourite ajumma and ajusshi( kim mi-kyung and the actor who acts as jung yi father in goddess of fire) be bad lols
    jihanjannah

LEGEND

LovelyJM wrote: »
    syahrilaiyub said:

Opps im mistaken sorry
    i thought kim yuri is SIG gf(due their portrait next each other in asianwiki)

But isnt she like a burden? I dont want my favourite ajumma and ajusshi( kim mi-kyung and the actor who acts as jung yi father in goddess of fire) be bad lols

naah KY's character Yi Ryung isn't Kang Woo's girlfriend, i think she'll start chasing JW(sjs)..
    :P

piaan but i didn't understand the last part,who is burden
    :-/ YR?

Brianwest92
  • LavelyShaiLavelyShai Queen Sooyoung Sunny CaliforniaPosts: 7,807Moderator

filchiny said:
    filchiny said:
    filchiny said:
    Hello followers of Master's Sun!
    This series reminds me of ghost Whisperer. I love this type of shows. I am just hoping they concentrate more on giving closures and peace to the ghosts. I see ABSOLUTELY NO CHEMISTRY BETWEEN THE 2 LEAD. In fact, I find the lead creepy every time she attempts to smile or giggle.
    Will continue watching for the mystery and the story.

You said this EXACT same thing in the Who Are You thread
    @laquetahodge: YES I DID! I see NO CHEMISTRY IN EITHER PAIR! I just say it as I see it. So YES I DID NOT CONFUSE these 2 series.
    @filchiny I didn't think you confused them, I know some do it to troll or something. For me, it's too early to tell. But since I love GHJ, I'm sticking through it :) 
    @laquetahodge: i just don't understand why the comment since you are commenting on my comment in another thread, which i think is inappropriate since they are 2 separate threads.
    i too will continue watching because as I've mentioned I like this mystery crime thriller genre. so i hope there won't be personal attacks but instead respect for all views even if it differs from yours.
    I also love the theme of helping the spirits find closure to help them continue or move on to their next journey. they may have unfinished business.....they were not heard when they were alive, now they have someone who can give them a voice. i am looking forward to the stories the spirits in this show will tell.

I commented because you pretty much said the same thing on two threads, all I did was say you said the same thing. You explained why & that was the end of it. Of course your opinion differs from mine, but I never said anything about your opinion on the show or it's characters. I just simply stated something, it makes more sense to say it once rather than twice. I hope you don't feel offended because that wasn't my intention at all. 
    Like I had said to someone else, this reminds me of Ghost Whisperer, but with less scary looking ghosts. Hmm makes me want to watch that show again, I really enjoyed it when it aired. 
    imageimageimage
           소녀 시대 ~ Girls' Generation 7th Anniversary ~ 9irls Genera7ion  少女時代            
    jihanjannahsuchadiva42

SUPERSTAR

Yup, recall scene where kim mi-kyung and her where she want kim mi-kyung to investigate the one who destroy her marriage? Just leave GHJ alone.... and about SIG motive.... is he related to SJS gf?

LEGEND

Yup, recall scene where kim mi-kyung and her where she want kim mi-kyung to investigate the one who destroy her marriage? Just leave GHJ alone.... and about SIG motive.... is he related to SJS gf?

that's exactly what i was thinking also, that KW and the girl died are related somehow.. :-?

suchadiva42rrmskiuglypearl