Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

Replies

• suchadiva42suchadiva42 Posts: 10,098Member

LEGEND

moodypie said:
    Well" talk about being scared... now I'm sitting here all alone watching this Drama 8-> there goes my husband sneaking up behind, touching my shoulders, now u know I gave that brother the Cursing syndrome" I said every word you name in the book to him :))
    words like "brain fart"  ?? :))
    I learnt that from @smhelen.
    Yea" that too.. U name it, I've said it... That brother just doesn't know when your scared, and I'm 1 of them
    :))

"TOMORROW ISN'T PROMISE TO ANYONE SO LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST"

dimples21
  • NEWMARIONEWMARIO thailandPosts: 25,091Guest

IMMORTAL

• LavelyShaiLavelyShai ~HYOLO~ Sunny CaliforniaPosts: 8,238Moderator

I didn't live stream it, but everyone's screencaps and reactions was good enough for me :)) I will try to live stream tomorrow. I couldn't get through all 220 new posts, but did we decide on a fan name?
    imageimage
    ~Once A SONE, Always A SONE~ Believe in SoShi~
    suchadiva42jjsweeter0211sayjellorrmski
  • Miky88Miky88 RomaniaPosts: 3,184Member

LEGEND

they didn't release a previewfor ep 2? :(
  • NEWMARIONEWMARIO thailandPosts: 25,091Guest

IMMORTAL

The Master’s Sun Episode 1 Review: Gong Hyo Jin Falls Asleep in So Ji Sub’s Arms

The Master’s Sun Episode 1 Review: Gong Hyo Jin Falls Asleep in So Ji Sub’s Arms

Aug 7, 2013

In the first episode of The Master’s Sun, Tae Gong Sil(played by Gong Hyo Jin) fell asleep in Joo Joong Won(played by So Ji Sub)’s arms.

Ever since the accident, Gong Sil gained power of seeing ghosts. She always lacked enough sleep, but she could not do anything about it.

Then she met Joong Won, and found out the ghosts disappeared whenever she was with him. Joong Won thought she was just a weird person, but as Gong Sil told him that someone was circling around him, he was frightened.

Later, he went to Gong Sil and asked, “Who’s circling around me?” However, Gong Sil immediately fell into his arms and fell asleep.

uglypearlsuchadiva42dimples21rrmski
  • JilliaJillia ~*Burning Toast*~ Posts: 8,428Member

IMMORTAL

Ajusshi is striking again... Just warning you all! 8-|

Obsession:
    무정도시 & 착한남자 & 채기커플 & 문채원 & 정경호
    imageimage
    Banners Credit: yoonghyuun and me
    sayjellosuchadiva42
  • sickninesicknine Egg. Egg. Egg. Posts: 2,324Member

SUPERSTAR

Ohhoi @jillia 

Are you watching this too?
    I'm glad meeting you here :))
    suchadiva42Jillia
  • JilliaJillia ~*Burning Toast*~ Posts: 8,428Member

IMMORTAL

@sicknine

I will check out the first episode... I'm not very fond of the cast but the highlight-reel looked good enough to make me check it out. But I won't watch it live. :)

Obsession:
    무정도시 & 착한남자 & 채기커플 & 문채원 & 정경호
    imageimage
    Banners Credit: yoonghyuun and me
    sickninesuchadiva42
  • femmyfemmy Posts: 195Member

IDOL

just watched ep.1. with no english subs. but already like this drama.
    all lead just great actor. So Ji Sub , Gong Hyo Jin and seo in guk
    little bit scary for all ghost appear , specially the granny the firsts one.

but i think i will continue to this drama.
    go go master sun .......
    suchadiva42Yoshikittyjaiwook_08rrmski
  • suchadiva42suchadiva42 Posts: 10,098Member

LEGEND

@jillia" Welcome.. glad your here :)

"TOMORROW ISN'T PROMISE TO ANYONE SO LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST"

Jilliasayjello