[Drama 2014] Age of Feeling / Inspiring Generation (감격시대)

estrellita1122

Drama title: Age of Feeling or  Inspiring Generation (literal titles)

Revised romanization: Gamgyukshidae

Hangul: 감격시대

Director: Kim Jung-Kyu

Writer: Bang Hak-Ki (cartoon)

Network: KBS2

Episodes: 24

Release Date: January 2014 ........

Runtime: Wed. & Thu. 22:00

Language: Korean

Plot

Plot: The story goes with the man named Shin Jung Tae (KHJ) who will protect his fellowmen from the Japanese Invasion. He has a natural skills on fighting and later on earned his way to be one of the greatest fighter during Japan Rule. The setting will take its place back on 1930 era in Shanghai, China. The story also will tell a story of love, friendship, aspiration, loyalty and patriotism.........................

class="yiv6855292170post-title" id="yui_3_13_0_ym1_1_1386381399380_2274" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(85, 85, 85);"  class="yiv6855292170post-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(85, 85, 85);"
class="yiv6855292170post-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(85, 85, 85);"
class="yiv6855292170post-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(85, 85, 85);"【En Trans】김현중 감격시대 Inspiring Generation :: The introduction of the characters

Source/Cresdit:  Lala, Henecia ‏@howlovelylala

【En Trans】김현중 감격시대 Inspiring Generation :: The introduction of the charactershttp://blog.naver.com/iam_lala

825897534.jpg?1386304892thank you @newyorkcitygirl for posting this new characters descriptions on page 39       

Kim Hyun-joong offered lead in Age of Feeling

by javabeans | July 5, 2013 |

kimhyunjoong_78.jpg

Remember Age of Feeling? I’m happy to have the period action melodrama back in headlines now that it’s courting a new hero—this time in Kim Hyun-joong (Playful Kiss, Boys Before Flowers). Maybe third time will be the charm in scoring a lead?
This is a show that always sounded really cool—action and romance in 1930s Shanghai, amidst the Japanese Occupation and expats in China. On the shallowest level available, think of the nifty fashions and hairstyles and period sets. I’m still looking forward to the show, though admittedly the longer it takes for production to pull together, the more things there are that give me pause. First off, if they get Kim Hyun-joong signed on—he is considering the offer, with no decisions reported—it’ll be the third actor they’ve tried to get.

Granted, just because an actor chose against a drama doesn’t mean there’s anything wrong with it, but once a show has a hard time getting on a schedule and two stars pass, you start to wonder. First, the show sought to cast Lee Jun-ki in the lead, but Lee chose instead to go with the MBC thriller Two Weeks. Then it was Kwon Sang-woo’s turn, but he has since confirmed with MBC’s Medical Top Team. Maybe MBC just has a really good recruiting process?
This may be a good way for Kim Hyun-joong to get back into the acting swing of things after his last drama, City Conquest, failed to get picked up, especially since his variety program Barefoot Friends is floundering. On the other hand, Kim Hyun-joong… is not my first choice for this drama. Or second. Or third. I’m willing to keep an open mind about the possibility that he’ll be better in the future than he has been in the past—but that doesn’t mean I can ignore how he’s been in the past.
KBS has finally settled on a fall timeslot for Age of Feeling, with an eye toward a November broadcast as a Wednesday-Thursday drama.
Also: For some reason Kim Hyun-joong threads have a way of turning into minefields. I would really, really like for this one to stay sane. Don’t make me go over there.
Via Star News

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest missm

great news!!! i hope he finalizes it soon. can't wait to see him in a new project.  Inspiring Generation seems challenging. 

Junki oppaaaaa  :x
finally a news about his comeback !!  >:D<
he never disappointed me with his choices ,, wishing this drama to be a huge success ,, 
I do not why but since the first time I read this article .. I remembered him in times between dog and wolf  !! It is one of my best of all the time K drama list ..
so now waiting the confirmation from his side then looking for the female lead .. who will star along with him ...  ;)

Guest missm

Junki is having his birthday celebration/fanmeeting tomorrow, right? Hopefully he confirms there that he's doing this drama. He picks different kinds of character in each drama or movie that he makes which is one of major stuff I like about him.  He really is a serious actor. Aaahhh September seems so far away. 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest sicknine

@ebulli3nt I'm confused too. Which drama he's going to choose. But Two Weeks is a confirmed news. Same goes to Uhm Tae Woong's drama. He will be in Sword and Flower drama but then there is another drama from SBS called "Lee Soon Shin's Unauthorized Biorgraphy" that written his name as the main lead too. 

:-? :-??

Guest wisteria7

@estrellita1122 Thank you for starting this thread. The storyline sounds very interesting and I am excited to find out who will be cast. :)

Guest aemi

There's no way he will be in both because they're both aiming for time slots within a month of each other. If this drama can't attract a star of similar caliber, it won't even be made.

Yes he choose the other drama and i forgot i open this thread and forgot to update hehehe sorry. I was hoping to see him on this drama but its ok as long as a see him i am ok hahaha now i just hope some good actor takes the lead for this drama

I edited my post I guess after you but his new drama is Two Weeks not Scandal. I don't know why I typed that

Archived