Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Drama 2013] Monstar 몬스타

Replies

• jielun_ainijielun_aini Posts: 599Member

SUPERSTAR

I keep thinking about this Seol Chan and Sun Woo they knew each other from the past.
    In the same time Se Yi and Sun Woo they're childhood friends.
    May be we've more story about Seol Chan and Se Yi when they was young
    May be they're a good friends or partner from the the past.

it's 7 day to wait....dammmm

0icon1.jpg
    Maybe you're the one, Baby I'm in love with you
    lovcom00sebsobnona88JAYwalkers
  • sickninesicknine Egg. Egg. Egg. Posts: 2,295Member

SUPERSTAR

edited June 2013
    Totally forgot today is Friday when life is so busy :))
    Can't wait for last night episode been subbed :D
  • naunanauna Posts: 415Member
    edited June 2013
    @dotori: yeah, I've been patient with SY because I realize she hasn't seen the vulnerable side of SC, like we the audience have; and he really didn't make a good first impression and still acts pretty cocky around her. But now I'm ready for her to start softening up towards him. It would make him so happy! (and me too!)EDIT: I should also add that I'm ready for SC to own up to his feelings too.
    nona88iirnii
  • turereadytureready Posts: 278Member

IDOL

edited June 2013
    Now Available To Download At FreeKoreanDramas 

[RS,HF,DF,FC,UB,BS,FR,RG,HP,GU,FD],[FileFactory,YandexDisk,Mega,2Shared,Zippyshared] -  [720p-IPOP]-[500MB-AVI]

Please visit To My Web All Dramas are with 350MB [MQ] [AVI].
    kava82
  • iheartyou1518iheartyou1518 Posts: 2,554Member

LEGEND

episode 4 end scene. :) image cr: Mnet

>‿‿◕ cutie Yeon Soo(Potato Star) sexy Ha-Neul(The Heirs) songstress Ji Eun(aka IU) versatile Geun Young(GoF Jung Yi >‿‿◕

my 2013 kdrama playlist 

watched dramas: Can we get married?, That winter the wind blows, Monstar, I hear your voice, You're the best Lee Soon Shin, Master's Sun

currently watching: Goddess of Fire Jungyi ~ The Good doctor ~ After School Bokbulbok

sebsobkava82
  • yoochun95yoochun95 TURKEYPosts: 87Member

IDOL

He said something to her mom and mom was shocked????? What did he say? I m talking about seol chan?
  • jina_bing_bangjina_bing_bang OregonPosts: 10,022Member
    yoochun95 said:
    He said something to her mom and mom was shocked????? What did he say? I m talking about seol chan?
    When SC comes home, his mother's friends are over and they are preparing on taking things to an orphanage. Anyway they make small talk and he goes into his room where his mom comes in and says he should eat before he goes to practice, he says he gets stomachaches when he does this. Then he asks his mom is his friends can come over to the house, they have to use the piano and practice something. He then apologizes and his mom says no, she was just surprised since he has never brought friends home.
    The SC says, no it was nothing- I did not want to trouble you/inconvenience you. The she repeats what he said and she cries outside his room door. I think this is because SC is adopted from his flashback in Ep. 1 and so he has trouble accepting his adoptive parents?

This episode was another great one, the band is finally forming and more of the backstory between characters has begun! I liked the SunWoo and NaNa interaction- I know they didn't have a lot of screen time but I sensed a nice little vibe ^^

SeolChan and Seyi! He has fallen and fallen hard for her since the beginning but this episode just proves it more. It was great to see SC's interact with EunHa more too- as a fan and as a classmate. 

Glad to see KyuDong getting some recognition from SC too, when he had the lists of songs!
    Can't wait for Ep. 5

naunaiirniiJAYwalkersfieza1871