Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Drama 2013] Sincerity Moves Heaven 지성이면 감천

Replies

• suikorenesuikorene Aireene Jakarta, IDPosts: 72Member
    2,5 hous to go for another SMH ep. Is there anyone who live in Korea ? My big bro wants to go there for business trip tomorrow and i would like him to buy me some pucca stuffs like sun shade/another car accessories. Do you think this is too much to ask? Is there any suggestion to where he can buy this stuff? I wish i could go there too and give writer-nim some annoying yells, but unfortunately i cant =((
    suchadiva42
  • suchadiva42suchadiva42 Posts: 7,535Member

LEGEND

timsha said:
    @suchadiva42 Will a 10 gallon bucket be enough? We can drown them in everyone's puke, u can hold the rat head down and I will take the insect.....OK our little secret, my lips are sealed forever chingu :D

timsha said:
    @suchadiva42 Will a 10 gallon bucket be enough? We can drown them in everyone's puke, u can hold the rat head down and I will take the insect.....OK our little secret, my lips are sealed forever chingu :D
    U are 2 much" I'm LMAO.. Nuff said"
    =D> =D>

"TOMORROW ISN'T PROMISE TO ANYONE SO LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST"

linakyonyeorannoraradzicolleenfh