Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you know that SoompiTV now has "We Got Married," "Dad! Where Are We Going?" and "Infinity Challenge" with subtitles? ^^v

[Drama 2013] Sincerity Moves Heaven 지성이면 감천

Replies

• suikorenesuikorene Aireene Jakarta, IDPosts: 72Member
    2,5 hous to go for another SMH ep. Is there anyone who live in Korea ? My big bro wants to go there for business trip tomorrow and i would like him to buy me some pucca stuffs like sun shade/another car accessories. Do you think this is too much to ask? Is there any suggestion to where he can buy this stuff? I wish i could go there too and give writer-nim some annoying yells, but unfortunately i cant =((
    suchadiva42
  • suchadiva42suchadiva42 Posts: 10,153Member

LEGEND

timsha said:
    @suchadiva42 Will a 10 gallon bucket be enough? We can drown them in everyone's puke, u can hold the rat head down and I will take the insect.....OK our little secret, my lips are sealed forever chingu :D

timsha said:
    @suchadiva42 Will a 10 gallon bucket be enough? We can drown them in everyone's puke, u can hold the rat head down and I will take the insect.....OK our little secret, my lips are sealed forever chingu :D
    U are 2 much" I'm LMAO.. Nuff said"
    =D> =D>

"TOMORROW ISN'T PROMISE TO ANYONE SO LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST"

linakyonyeorannoraradzicolleenfh