Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you know that SoompiTV now has "We Got Married," "Dad! Where Are We Going?" and "Infinity Challenge" with subtitles? ^^v

[Drama 2013] I Summon You, Gold! / 금 나와라, 뚝딱!

Replies

• rafaellerafaelle Posts: 2,590Friend of Soompi

IDOL

edited June 2013

Thanks for the updates, I've been checking here daily. 

I've been a fan of Han Ji Hye and YJH team up  since their drama East of Eden. This new drama brought me back to soompi

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. Mohandas Gandhi
    denzaiJekeicattx
  • JekeiJekei ....... :D FrancePosts: 368Member

SUPERSTAR

Hey guys !!!

Just to say that Jung Mong-Hyun is playing in the movie "" with Lee Hon Ki :) 
    Watching : Love Myself or You & My Spring Days & She's so lovable & Glorious Day
    Loved : Good Doctor  &  YTBLSS & Suspicious Housekeeper & You who came from the stars Angel Eyes &  Fated to Love You   
    image      image
    p1n6an2012
  • p1n6an2012p1n6an2012 육덕 ♥ 초롱이 JapanPosts: 4,625Member

IMMORTAL

is the title... "hot hello? or goodbye? " :D
    Currently Watching: Plus Nine Boys | What's with this Family | Surplus Princess | Discovery of LoveRunning Man
    Check Out:
    My Youtube kpopliciousable04 | FanFics silvertoping | Tumblr p1n6an | Twitter PingDaisy 

SUPERSTAR

p1n6an2012 wrote: »
    is the title... "hot hello? or goodbye? " :D
    Yeah.....Sorry I've forgetten to pu the title :)
    Literraly it's "Hot greetings"...but the english title is "Rockin' on Heaven's Door" :)

Thanks for telling me !!
    Watching : Love Myself or You & My Spring Days & She's so lovable & Glorious Day
    Loved : Good Doctor  &  YTBLSS & Suspicious Housekeeper & You who came from the stars Angel Eyes &  Fated to Love You   
    image      image
  • rome_jyaprome_jyap PhilippinesPosts: 1,524Member

SUPERSTAR

edited June 2013
    image Credit to uploader
    imageimage
    Very much addicted to The Full Sun / Beyond the Clouds
    Jekeirrmski

SUPERSTAR

shaselai wrote: »
    if yuna's back then SE cant really blackmail MH anymore can she? I still think MH has the bigger card against SE with the promiscuous and possible child news? Would it be interesting if Yuna and MH switch places? this way Yuna can get what she wants which is not be in a controlling family and MH wont feel empty inside?
    You're right!! SE's the secret is really daebak and will ruin her life if the family and her husband knew about the child!!
    So you're right, MH has a bigger card in her hand!!

I'm wondering how Yuna will react when she'll discover how her husband changed...in a better and sweeter guys :D
    image      image
    kava82p1n6an2012joielee
  • rome_jyaprome_jyap PhilippinesPosts: 1,524Member

SUPERSTAR

edited June 2013
    Preview Episode 21 (credit to uploader) image image
    imageimage
    Very much addicted to The Full Sun / Beyond the Clouds
    rrmskikava82Jekei
  • NEWMARIONEWMARIO thailandPosts: 25,091Guest

IMMORTAL

Kim Hyung Jun poses with drama co-star Kim Ye Won

Kim Hyung Jun who is currently starring in MBC TV weekend drama ‘I Summon You, Gold!’, has recently shared a photo of himself with co-star Kim Ye Won through his Twitter.

He tweeted, “Mong Kyu, you are the best, and your wish has been realized finally! Let me now introduce my co-star Kim Ye Won, who I will be starring opposite with in the coming episodes. This is a commemorative photo! There wasn’t any awkward moments when I first saw her, and I actually have good feelings for her! Everyone please wait in anticipation.”

Kim Hyung Jun is starring as Jung Mong Kyu who is the younger brother of Jung Mong Hee (Han Ji Hye) in the drama. With Han Ji Hye - Yeon Jeong Hun, Baek Jin Hee - Park Seo Joon already with their own love lines, Kim Hyung Jun who has a ‘childish’ nature in the drama will soon have his own love line with Kim Ye Won who just joined the production. The new couple will have an innocent romance that only those in their 20s have, and add another dash of flavour to the drama.

‘I Summon You, Gold!’ has been enjoying much attention from viewers with its sweet romance story arcs between its couples and their complicated and secret character relationships.

By: Jo Hae Jin

Copyright@KpopFighting.com

kava82Jekei
  • p1n6an2012p1n6an2012 육덕 ♥ 초롱이 JapanPosts: 4,625Member

IMMORTAL

why do i feel like there will be a love triangle between yoona, hyunsoo and monghee when yoona comes back? :D
    Currently Watching: Plus Nine Boys | What's with this Family | Surplus Princess | Discovery of LoveRunning Man
    Check Out:
    My Youtube kpopliciousable04 | FanFics silvertoping | Tumblr p1n6an | Twitter PingDaisy 
    Jekei
  • smallflysmallfly Posts: 404Member

SUPERSTAR

Ooh Yoona, finally, finally \m/ 

Still sexy as ever. Hope that there will be a love triangle between HS - MH - YN. Love can't come in the easy way :)) 

So anticipated for tonight's episode >:) 

YEONIVERSE - Yoo Yeon Seok International Fan Club 
    p1n6an2012joieleepeekaboo67
  • rrmskirrmski Posts: 1,132Member

SUPERSTAR

edited June 2013
    smallfly said:

Ooh Yoona, finally, finally \m/ 

Still sexy as ever. Hope that there will be a love triangle between HS - MH - YN. Love can't come in the easy way :)) 

So anticipated for tonight's episode >:) 

There's something that's really bothering me about this drama. I've been thinking about it a lot and I must say or I'll explode. LOL

• Our OTP here are supposed to be Hyun Soo and Mong Hee, right?
    • Hyun Soo is married to Yoo Na and is about to get divorce.
    • There's some kind of birth secret, so Yoo Na and Mong Hee are twin sisters. Isn't that right?

My point is, no one's thinking it's weird that a man who is married to a woman, is about to get divorced but then fall in love and date her twin sister? (Although it didn't happen yet and no one knows they're sisters). I know this is a kdrama and anything at all can happen, but this kind of plot usually happens in a latin telenovela or soap opera, not in kdramas. Maybe it's just me and I'm just too much old fashioned but I'm thinking it's so weird.

Nevertheless, I'm still shipping the OTP and the STP.

Bom Yi: "Why are you looking at me like that?"
    Dong Ha: "To keep you in my eyes and in my heart so I can engrave you there."

- The Spring Day of My Life, Episode 8

Jekei
  • smallflysmallfly Posts: 404Member

SUPERSTAR

@rrmski: haha you're right :)) It's kindda weird once you give it the second thought =))

But that's fine with me. Maybe because I just focus too much on how beautiful the couple of Yeon Jung Hoon and Han Ji Hye is when they're together on the drama that I almost forget about the twist behind that. I guess I just want to see them put on fabulous clothes and say something nice towards each other since finally Mong Hee and Hyun Soo will be together :))   

Am I a little bit shallow for this drama =((

YEONIVERSE - Yoo Yeon Seok International Fan Club 
    rrmskikava82Jekei