[Drama 2013] I Summon You, Gold! / 금 나와라, 뚝딱!

Guest syahrilaiyub

Guest syahrilaiyub

83c603ad-89cc-48d2-b258-17a8e82849fa.jpg
TV Show: I Summon You, Gold! 금 나와라, 뚝딱!

Title: 금 나와라, 뚝딱! / Geum Nawara, Ddookddak!
Also known as: I Summon You, Gold! / Let The Gold Come Forth / Show Me the Gold / Gold, Out!
Genre: Family, romance, human
Episodes: 50
Broadcast network: MBC
Broadcast period: 2013-Apr-06 to TBA
Air time: Saturday & Sunday 20:40

A drama which drily draws the bluff and fact of the middle class which desires the high class. It will talk about the reality of a middle class family and their money problems, as well as love and marriage.

Mong Hee and Yoo Na (both played by Han Ji Hye) are two different woman who look exactly the same. Mong Hee, is street salesperson who is cheerful and hopeful. She dreams of being a jewelry designer. On the other hand, Yoo Na is a cold modern woman and daughter of a rich family.

Park Hyun Soo (Yun Jung Hoon) is the CEO of a large jewelry company, owned by his parents while constantly compete with his brother, Park Hyun Joon (Lee Tae Sung), for the CEO position. Park Hyun Soo is going through a divorce from his ex-wife, Yoo Na. He then will meet and fall in love with Mong Hee who looks exactly like his ex-wife.

Cast

relationship chartcastMap.jpg

ost:(RESERVED)
From my guess, its gonna be fam drama.... luckily Han ji-hye is back

Ps apologize, im not used to being thread starter so hopefully you forgive my mistakes

Credit to asianwiki for infoAnd thanks to a person that pm me(im apologize, im not used to be thread starter)

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest colleenfh

I read a description in an article on Dramabeans and it sounds very similar to the Japanese drama W no Higeki. Here is a link to the article:
 http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/03/han-ji-hye-headlines-i-summon-you-gold/

Guest syahrilaiyub

Thanks @colleenfh for insight....yeah im not used to be thread starter but when i see han ji-hye cast, it was a hype over it lols, really like her in likeable or not and may queen ♥

Guest syahrilaiyub

Idk yet, and im not a good source finder... i just saw this on asianwiki and just spawn it here... for me....

Eric, lee dong wok,kang dong won, lee jung ki,lee sang woo,uhm tae wong,or maybe newcomers

Guest syahrilaiyub

531642_568436043176095_1378665779_n.jpg

Actress Lee Soo-Kyung is cast in upcoming MBC weekend drama series I SUMMON YOU, GOLD!, which has already cast Han Ji-Hye in the leading female role.Lee Soo-Kyung has previously starred in movies "Romantic Island" and KBS2 drama series "Secret Agent Miss Oh". In the drama series I SUMMON YOU, GOLD!, Lee Soo-Kyung will play Sung-Eun, who is a confident jewelry designer and daughter-in-law of a wealthy family who owns a jewelry company. Sung-Eun happens to meet Mong-Hee (Han Ji-Hye) and they have a confrontation. I SUMMON YOU, GOLD! first airs this April in South Korea.

Cr:asianwiki

Guest denzai

yay yeon jung hoon back on dramaland, finally on main channel, he will reunite with han ji hye after east of eden, so this time they will end up together :x

Yeon Jung-hoon joins weekender I Summon You, Gold
by javabeans | March 20, 2013 

yeonjunghoon_10.jpg

I had a feeling our hero was going to be cast this week for I Summon You, Gold (which has set its other leads in place), and now we have him: Yeon Jung-hoon.

Two things: (1) Awesome, Mr. Hot Broody Vampire is back on television! (2) But… where will he find blood to drink and baddies to beat up in a long-running weekend drama? Because here’s the thing — I’m not sure I can ever see Yeon Jung-hoon as any character other than prosecutor Min Tae-yeon anymore, he who fights crime by day as a prosecutor, and… okay, fights crime at night too, also as a prosecutor, but with some added vampy benefits like psychic visions.

I usually don’t have any trouble divorcing an actor from a memorable performance, and once a role is done I’m ready to move along with him (or her) to the next challenge. And it’s not like I haven’t seen him act in other stuff before (East of Eden, Jejoongwon). But perhaps it’s because Vampire Prosecutor had two seasons, or because the drama had such a strong stylish flair, that the essence and ambiance tends to linger long after the show has ended.

In any case, Yeon will be playing the president of a large jewelry company as the elder son in the family business. Aha, so I had the right of it: He’s the hyung to Lee Tae-sung, who’s married to Lee Soo-kyung, who’s the rival to our heroine, Han Ji-hye. So our heroine’s rival married the younger son, while our leading lady gets the first son. Dramaland makes sure to reward its Candys, that’s for sure. His character has already gone through one painful divorce, but through Han Ji-hye he experiences “real happiness and love” in a “sweet loveline.”

Well, on the upside at least we’ll get to see him have a proper romance for once, instead of just teasing us with infuriatingly sparse flirty moments and cheeky grins. (Seriously, what’s it take to get a vampire a little action around here?)

I Summon You, Gold premieres on MBC in April.

Via TV Report

Guest denzai

class="svtitle"Yeon Jung-hoon returns to network

Yeon Jung-hoon

Yeon Jung-hoon

Yeon Jung-hoon will be back on network television with a new drama for the first time in three years.

Yeon is finalizing plans with MBC to take a leading role in the upcoming weekend show tentatively named “Come Out Gold,” according to local media reports yesterday.

He will play Park Hyun-soo, the eldest son of a jewelry business owner. Park, a divorcee, finds a new love with independent jewelry designer Jung Mong-hee during his short visit to Korea from overseas.

Jung will be played by Han Ji-hye, who gained popularity in drama “May Queen” and movie “My Boyfriend Is Type B.”

Lee Soo-kyung, well-known for her role in the 2011 drama “Color of Women,” will play a wealthy jewelry designer who is friends with Han.

The drama will air next month after “Rascal Sons.”

Yeon’s last network TV drama was “East of Eden,” which aired on MBC in 2009.

He also appeared in “Vampire Prosecutor 2” of cable channel OCN last year.

http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/hallyu/yeon-jung-hoon-returns-to-network-1#scpshrtu

Guest syahrilaiyub

Ty for all the info given, i got some info too

602925_569238446429188_1238903717_n.jpg

Actor Yeon Jeong-Hun (husband of actress Han Ga-In) and actor Lee Tae-Sung are cast for upcoming MBC drama series I SUMMON YOU, GOLD!, which has already cast Han Ji-Hye and Lee Soo-Kyung in leading female roles.Actor Yeon Jeong-Hun will play lead male character Park Hyun-Soo, the eldest son of a family who owns a jewelry company. He marries Yoo-Na (Han Ji-Hye) not for love, but for power. Their marriage though ends up in a divorce. He then falls in love with Mong-Hee (also played by Han Ji-Hye) who strongly resembles his ex-wife Yoo-Na.Actor Lee Tae-Sung will play Park Hyun-Joon, who is Hyun-Soo's (Yeon Jeong-Hun) younger brother. He competes against Hyun-Soo to become the successor of their family's jewelry company. He is married to Sung-Eun (Lee Soo-Kyung). I SUMMON YOU, GOLD airs weekends beginning this April in South Korea.

Guest denzai

Lee Tae-seong in "Gold, Appear!"

Source | 2013/03/20 | 74 views | Permalink |

photo293295.jpg

Lee Tae-seong is starring in the upcoming MBC weekend drama, "Gold, Appear!".

The role of Park Hyeon-joon is played by Lee Tae-seong -- a character who has led a good life without failing his family even once. He is loved by his father more than his eldest brother. His wife Seong-eun is the top jewel designer who gives him a lot of support.

Hyeon-joon has walked down a smooth path until now but when the fight for the inheritance starts, he will stand in conflict with his brother Hyeon-soo (Yeon Jeong-hoon).

Lee Tae-seong starred as Yong Tae-moo in the drama "Rooftop Prince" last year; a well-mannered and soft character but one who will do anything to protect his status.

Meanwhile, "Gold, Appear!", will be aired after "Rascal Sons" and is written and produced by Ha Cheong-ok and Kang Dae-seon.

I am so gonna watch this drama.  Loved Han Ji Hye since Sweet 18. 
e59de_HanJiHye5.jpg 
Han Ji-hye headlines I Summon You, Goldby girlfriday

Weekend play I Summon You, Gold is behind in a casting game, after carrying lost a heading male Lee Jong-hyuk (booooo, one strike, Show) when it jumped prolongation companies. Now it has a heading lady in Han Ji-hye (May Queen), who will indeed be personification dual characters in a show. Uhhh… is this a twins-separated-at-birth thing? It’s described as a satirical comedy, so during slightest it won’t be a melo twins-separated-at-birth thing… we think.

The “human drama” is about a struggling working, center category in contemporary society. Han Ji-hye will play a heroine, Jung Mong-hee, who once dreamed of apropos a valuables designer, though now runs an accessories mount in a street. She’s your standard Candy — hardworking, steadfast, and always confident notwithstanding her troubles. And afterwards she’ll ALSO play a chaebol daughter-in-law, Yoona, who has the same face as Mong-hee. So… we’re going with irregular doppelgänger? Really?

Based on that setup we’re fundamentally going to get a king and homeless scenario, yeah? So what, Alice in Cheongdam-dong if Alice had a lookalike whose life she could take over instead? I’m anticipating there’s (a) a judicious reason for a how of it all; and (B) a indicate other than It’s overwhelming to be rich. If played for a comedy, it could be dumb fun. But if played for a you-stole-my-face-and-my-life (not to discuss husband, eep) makjang, afterwards it sounds totally insane.

Sohn Dam-bi (Light and Shadow) is also deliberation a drama, though hasn’t confirmed. There isn’t most information nonetheless on that impression she’d play if cast. I Summon You, Gold follows Rascal Sons and premieres in Apr on MBC.

Credit dramabeans.com for the article http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/03/han-ji-hye-headlines-i-summon-you-gold/

Yeon Jeong-Hon and Han Ji Hye working together again.  They played each other's first love in East of Eden but as we all know Ji Hye's character ended up with Park Hae Jin.  But this time that will not be the case so I am looking forward to this drama.  Can't wait.  

I doubt Son Dam Bi is still considering - I think she was offered Lee Soo Kyung's role. But I'd be happy to be proven wrong. Maybe the Park brothers have a little sister :)

Archived