Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you know that SoompiTV now has "We Got Married," "Dad! Where Are We Going?" and "Infinity Challenge" with subtitles? ^^v

Girl mistakes bottle of sperm gift for MOISTURISER

NPB-XKNPB-XK Thread HijackerArea-Sexy-One - MontrPosts: 5,222Member

SUPERSTAR

edited March 2013 in current events

A SHY student who sent a girl a bottle of his sperm to declare his love has been nicked after she mistook the bizarre gift – for MOISTURISER.

Horrified Zeng Lin, 19, had rubbed half the fluid into her face before she asked her flatmate why it smelled so strange, say cops.

Besotted Gou Wen, 22, apologised and was forced to pay his victim £200 compensation.

He said: “I love her so much but she didn’t know it and I didn’t know how to tell her.

“So I did that thinking it was the ultimate way to show love."

The determined Romeo from Chongqing in China added: “Now I know I was wrong, but I will find another way to show it."

Source: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4827199/chinese-girl-mistook-bottle-of-sperm-given-to-her-as-gift-for-moisturiser.html#ixzz2MpLOoMzr

My kind of news.
In another article, it said her roommate confirmed it was sperm. Her roommate is experienced.
Quebecker image Style
Mannosukemikeymeeks

Replies