K-celebs [Manga/chibi versions]

wangzifan

Guest asyancutie

I am an artist as well and you are pretty good. Your first post, the side picture of the girl in the school unifrom, that picture looks a bit strange tho. I think its the hair. And some dialogues would be even better.

• 2 weeks later...

@cocomhe & @forevergirl: Everytime I'm interested in a drama, I want to convert it into manga.
- First is Secret Garden but it's too difficult for me to draw a man acts like a woman and vice versa :)) so I gave up.
- Next is On Air but drawing a great number of cameras, audiences, fans... is overloading for such a lazy one as me :\">
- The latest is A Gentleman's Dignity, which is the easiet, but I still cant carry out my intention since (as you can see above) I cant draw men in 40s and women in late 30s as well T_T

That's why I ended up drawing only my favorite scenes :\">
Putting dialoge would be saved for next Sky's project :))

@sakura_13, @cornflake and @asyancutie: Thanks for your supporting :x
I know that I'm still lacking many skills, will try to improve them ^^
And asyancutie, I also find that pic a bit weird, but not because of the hairstyle, I think the upper body is quite... uhm, how to say... a little short compared to the body?

--------

MUSIC ALBUM [sKY]- Pastel Music

hpbd_zps7d64bab3.jpg

albumsky-crop2_zps6434110a.jpg

albumsky-crop3_zps8fbf595f.jpg

albumsky-crop1_zps040f9110.jpg

----
Other

scan0011-crop_zps70ce2a5e.jpg

Archived