Official Line Play Thread | Share Your Invite Codes, Make New Friends!

Guest sharmaine.me

Guest sharmaine.me

Hi guys, if you haven't heard of it yet, there's a new app by Line called Line Play! It's really adorable and cute! 
Lineplay.png
What is Line Play?
Read the review on my blog or watch the http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=StbZfYgTwp0.

Share Your Invite Codes, Make New Friends
You can share your invitation codes here, as well as your usernames so that fellow soompi members can add you ^-^ I'll get the ball rolling.

cjW2gx3.pngcwY82Di.png

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nanahimechan

Add me and get coins too! Code: JJ-8649-9501  Or you can add my username too and I will give hearts: Nanahime Thanks!!

Guest humoroustaurus

Hi guys, if you haven't heard of it yet, there's a new app by Line called Line Play! It's really adorable and addicting! My URL is humorousTaurus , and My code is KH-6233-6900 ! (: For every invite is a 1000 free gems and I'll give back  hearts! (:

Guest internallink

Hey guys, add me: 

XK-1395-4604

My username is Linden. If I can, I'll invite you back and/or give you hearts. Thanks!

Archived