Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

Replies

• marshmellieymarshmelliey Posts: 245Member

LEGEND

edited April 2013
    leezsa said:
    @marshmeilly, told you kim bum knows something and not telling ekekeke
    EDIT : opps sorry double post  :((
                             image     image

When you really love something, then it loves you back, in whatever way it has to love.
    — John Knowles, A Separate Peace
    Wanderlust
  • jl08jl08 Posts: 621Member

SUPERSTAR

@hclover96

wow! Thanks for the wonderful pics of our beautiful couple. Really appreciate your sharing with us here. Keep them coming!

:x :-*
    OSKheng
  • crazywindblowercrazywindblower Posts: 1,094Member

SUPERSTAR

jl08 said:
    i seriously still cant get over this two awesome and lovely individuals! i think my shipping heart for JIS and SHK will never die, unless they are married to someone else! hahaha :D :\"> this good news the bad news then good news again about them make me crazy..that makes me want to bang my head on the wall! hahaha :D :P ~X(
    Tell yourself JIS and SHK are communicating after TWTWB. That they do have something brewing between them. Look forward to their tour and year end SBS Awards. Meanwhile, smell the flowers and take a walk by the stream. Breathe deeply in with the forest fresh OXYGEN. Hang on to our beautiful couple while enjoying life's precious moments. The good news will come eventually. Tell yourself that over and over when you take those quiet moments. :)

hahahaha, you got exactly what i keep on telling myself about the O2 couple.. :D that is how my shipping heart loves them even if they havent admitted antyhing and keep on denying.. :D
  • loucongloucong Posts: 322Member

SUPERSTAR

jl08 wrote: »
    loucong said:
    leezsa wrote:
    @hclover96, may the best eleMANt wins
    oxygen always the finest eleMant oh uh biased one here LOL

lol. So we're into chemistry now? Hang on, now I know why H2 at odds with O2 cos H2 wants 1 molecule of Oxygen so that it becomes H2O and therefore there'll be competition. Is that right? :)

yes yes yes!! because this is chemistry ;))

Lol =))

Fan of Won Bin 원빈 * Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 * Ha Ji Won 하지원 * Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 * Jo In Sung 조인성
                                                   Ultimate biases for a Drama ~That Winter,The Wind Blows~

leezsanozaroc