Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

Replies

• megbc8megbc8 Posts: 307Member

SUPERSTAR

@bibidep:here is the link to your question..... "Really, HB and her weren't in relationship during filming the drama WW???"
    : Asia Economy, mydaily, SportsSeoul

8-> 8-> I have a feeling that given the chance...SHK and JIS will develop a more personal relationship,other than just on professional level.They look like a match made in heaven!!! They are so perfectly suited and just beautiful to look at  :)) So lets all stay positive here okey!!..Time to chant .....Jo-Son....In-Hye....Sung-Kyo!!! Just relax ,breath deeply  and repeat.....Jo-Son....In-Hye...Sung-Kyo!!! ~ peace and <3<3 to all :x I just put their names together for a more binding effect!How crazy can we get here?Oh well..I have nothing to loose but so much to gain,if this plan materializes :)) :))
    WanderlustMizz_Ana_cutezaubreysally
  • megbc8megbc8 Posts: 307Member

SUPERSTAR

Sorry bibidep!!gave you the Korean link.Here is the english one.

Couple Alert – Song Hye Kyo & Hyun Bin | KPculture 

kpculture.wordpress.com/.../couple-alert-song-hye-kyo-hyun-..
  • blossomzblossomz Posts: 601Member

SUPERSTAR

Oxygen couple ...need each other to breathe, need each other to live, need each other to love, need oxygen to kiss lol!
    *Watching*: Journal of Night Watchman

*Anticipating*:
    Cantabile Romance , Itazura Na Kiss 2
    , Today's Love, Healer, King's Face, Discovery of Love, 22K Worth of Security

*Favorite Couples*: ChaeKi, RongYi, ChaeGi

loucongMizz_Ana_cutezaubreysally
  • loucongloucong Posts: 342Member

SUPERSTAR

^^ that's tonight episode kyaaaaaaa :x \m/
        Fan of Won Bin 원빈 * Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 * Ha Ji Won 하지원 * Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 * Jo In Sung 조인성
                                                   Ultimate biases for a Drama ~That Winter,The Wind Blows~

• bibidepbibidep Posts: 2,250Member

SUPERSTAR

So disappointed.......No kiss tonight aaaaaaaaaaaa.   May be they never have any real kiss until the end. 
    Keep waiting and keep getting fool around dang..........
    Please kindly read the signature rules.

SUPERSTAR

no kiss yet ... @-) but aja!!!! \m/
        Fan of Won Bin 원빈 * Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 * Ha Ji Won 하지원 * Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 * Jo In Sung 조인성

• lechugaslechugas Posts: 102Member

IDOL

cto

We don't have a clue as to how their story will end... But that's all right,...
    When you set out on a journey and night covers the road,... you don't conclude the road has vanished...
    And how else could we discover the stars?...
    megbc8aubreysallyJocelyn Chow

SUPERSTAR

ahhh the dreadful waiting starts nyahahaha oh wednesday why do you need to be in the middle of the week ?! 8-} hahaha

• chdomchdom Posts: 102Member

IDOL

I want this couple to be "reel" & "real" so bad! I watched that video of Jo In Sung & that other actress, but I cant understand any of it so I dont know why it would be a gameover for the o2 couple.
  • Sammie277_xSammie277_x Posts: 258Member

ROOKIE

My hope for Hyun Bin and SHK is crushed because he is dating Ha Ji Won most probably. I will root for O2 lols. But with SHK being such a workaholic, I'm not sure she will work out with Jo In Sung. I don't think he wants to be separated from her most of the time while she is away in China or other countries.
    image image
    YUNRA <333
    © BILLIE★ & angelicsuicide

SUPERSTAR

edited March 2013
    @Sammie277_x:   Don't worry about she works in China all the time.  If it is really love he will wait for her and even just talk on the phone and text are more than enough for them to be happy.  When you are in love the more you wait the more exciting you are when you see each other again, that is real love..  I already had a lot of experience about this so I know how it feel.

Look at these pictures of the O2's Couple when they at the ski resorts.  JIS cared for SHK a lot.  He tried to look at SHK and see if she is ok.  He put his legs very close to SHK to make sure she not fall out.  He was so excited even he forgot every thing and put his hands on her shoulders.  If this man date SHK in real life I'm really really happy for her.   I like the man that pay attention to a small little thing like this, it add up and it mean a lot for the relationship to last long.

He tried to clean the snow in the back of SHK

Credit to me
    ng2612aubreysallynoreulee
  • ebullienceebullience ♥ So Ji Sub ♥ USAPosts: 1,999Moderator

edited November 2013
    ^ Are those moments from the NG scenes or the drama? If they're from the drama, it'd probably be because Jo In Sung's character requires him to care for Song Hye Kyo. Since he seems to be overly affectionate with her, I could not help but think whether or not he's fallen for her in real life. If anything is to advance between them, it'd have to wait until her Chinese movie is done. *Sighs*
    https://38.media.tumblr.com/85818b9266a3a30baf6fad496dd3733e/tumblr_ncyqjyJG4w1tb7aqpo1_250.gif https://33.media.tumblr.com/ca5950e61a621aeb5e2acbcf4d884229/tumblr_ncyqjyJG4w1tb7aqpo2_250.gif
    Avvie: Maiden Rose @ wikia | Gif: von-wolfstadt@tumblr
    Jocelyn Chow

SUPERSTAR

edited March 2013
    ebulli3nt said:
    Btw, is Jo In Sung the tallest co-star ever of Song Hye Kyo? He looks gigantic next to her!

I don't know if he is the tallest but the man who was the male lead in Padam Padam also big and tall too.  Very funny with this writer, she is short that's why she chooses the main actresses for her works all petite, short and small.  HJM in Padam Padam small and short too.  May be the writer really like tall men in real life that why she chooses all the tall men for her works hahaha.

About the pictures above, I cut them from the drama, but it show very very quick, if you don't pay attention closely you are not going to see it easy.  So I don't know if the director required him to do that or he did it by himself, who know??   I know a lot of you still like her with HB but I'm not, especially the man so easy to jump ship like that.  I also know that my wish for her and JIS be together in real life right now is impossible but who can guarantee that it's not going to happen hahaha.  Keep dreaming.
    ng2612aubreysallyJocelyn Chow

SUPERSTAR

edited March 2013
    i just learned that a leo (JIS) and a scorpio (SHK) are a great match! 8-> maybe friendship or deeper relationship *heck yeah!*

yeh,i consulted an oracle LMao =)) *kidding* :\">

aubreysallyJocelyn Chow

SUPERSTAR

edited March 2013
    loucong said:
    i just learned that a leo (JIS) and a scorpio (SHK) are a great match! image" title="8->" class="bbcode_smiley" height="" width=""> maybe friendship or deeper relationship *heck yeah!*

yeh,i consulted an oracle LMao =)) *kidding* :\" title=":\">" class="bbcode_smiley" height="" width="">

Hahaha me too.  I did that a bout 2 weeks ago with the Chinese horoscope.   Just for fun to kill time when we have to wait for the next ep. to come.  For me I don't really believe in that.   

When I think about the main actors and actresses play in the drama, a lot of them come out as real life couple.  Even in the movie too.  SYA also met her husband when they acted together in the same movie, from the beginning is friend and turn into lover then get marry.  Who knows what will happen next.
    aubreysallyJocelyn Chow
  • ebullienceebullience ♥ So Ji Sub ♥ USAPosts: 1,999Moderator

bibidep said:

I don't know if he is the tallest but the man who was the male lead in Padam Padam also big and tall too.  Very funny with this writer, she is short that's why she chooses the main actresses for her works all petite, short and small.  HJM in Padam Padam small and short too.  May be the writer really like tall men in real life that why she chooses all the tall men for her works hahaha.

About the pictures above, I cut them from the drama, but it show very very quick, if you don't pay attention closely you are not going to see it easy.  So I don't know if the director required him to do that or he did it by himself, who know??   I know a lot of you still like her with HB but I'm not, especially the man so easy to jump ship like that.  I also know that my wish for her and JIS be together in real life right now is impossible but who can guarantee that it's not going to happen hahaha.  Keep dreaming.
    Although I am devoted to H2 couple, I am not delusional. I only hope for a miracle but am not someone to push the impossible. If they find love with other people, I will accept and move on. There is no use crying over spilled milk.

It's no harm to dream about O2, on the other hand, because anything is possible. After liking Song Hye Kyo for 10 years, I am eager to see her settle down with her own family as she has been saying how lonely she is. I will cheer for O2 if they decide to take it a step further. :x
    https://38.media.tumblr.com/85818b9266a3a30baf6fad496dd3733e/tumblr_ncyqjyJG4w1tb7aqpo1_250.gif https://33.media.tumblr.com/ca5950e61a621aeb5e2acbcf4d884229/tumblr_ncyqjyJG4w1tb7aqpo2_250.gif
    Avvie: Maiden Rose @ wikia | Gif: von-wolfstadt@tumblr