Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you know that SoompiTV now has "We Got Married," "Dad! Where Are We Going?" and "Infinity Challenge" with subtitles? ^^v

[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

Replies

• wangnyeowangnyeo ELF & My BFF Cassie NeurologistPosts: 2,877Member

LEGEND

ulap wrote: »
    Saw this while browsing some page. I remembered the O2 Couple so i thought it would be cool to share it with you. :)<br />
    <br />
    "People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that’s what everyone wants. But a true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life."   ~Elizabeth Gilbert

thinking & thinking about it !
    I like it ^^
    Watching Joseon Gunman I Fated to love you  I  It's Ok It's Love I Marriage without dating  

ulapKyoReanJocelyn Chow
  • SJKMCWSJKMCW Posts: 768Member

SUPERSTAR

loucong wrote: »
    Jo In Sung "Song Hye-kyo is attractive as a woman."

another quote from my in sung sshi >:D<

Where did you read that from?! I really want to read it too! :(( Reading that just makes my heart flutter! (like how JIS's heart fluttered when song hye kyo looked him in the eyes) :D I miss them both!!

wangnyeoKyoReanFion ChowfjJocelyn Chow