Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Drama 2013] Nine: Nine Times Time Travel 나인: 아홉 번의 시간여행

Replies

• jamok99jamok99 Posts: 103Member

IDOL

Most of us watch nine via online and websites since we don't have tvn
    AlobAro
  • yukiyoshinoriyukiyoshinori Posts: 82Member

IDOL

edited May 2013
    I'm in a post 9 slump still and the drama series that kept me flying is going to air it's last episode this Sat. It'll be the season ending cliff hanger.
    It's the Canadian series, "Orphan Black." 
    It's broadcast only in USA and Canada and I'm surprised how quickly China learned of this show as so many leechers are in PRC.
    I'm thankful that "Thorn Flower" is 120 episodes, it'll be the only thing keeping me afloat from the 9 withdrawal

~yuki
    I Love: QIHM, Nine:9TTT, Thorn Flower/Spineflower, Orphan Black, I (Can) Hear Your Voice.
    Started Queen's Classroom

~yuki
    AlobAro
  • lotuslotus Posts: 616Member

SUPERSTAR

Just listened to the ost n watched the MV. The songs are really depressing.guess the song writers were told to write sad songs. Not gone back to watch the show or even near the mv and ost at all since it ended. Now that the show has ended it can be even more heartwrenching to hear those songs. And looks like i am still not ready. It still affects me a great deal. Still staying off a little while more. Oh gosh! What has ljw snd sjj and pd done to make me so emothionally affected...still trying to recover... :((
    AlobArojamaatunrohmahStartulle
  • ohayyoohayyo IndonesiaPosts: 873Member

SUPERSTAR

Suddenly these questions pop in my mind.
    - How did Sun Woo manage to live in his house until now? It was not just common house. He should pay taxes and many kind of maintenance fares. He was just 18 - 19 when he lost his dad, hyung and mom. And his school fee, who paid it for him?
    - After broke up with Sora, how could he live all those year without having any girlfriend? There must be rows of girl who want to be his girlfriend. *count me in*
    @jamaatunrohmah  : LOL ... i giggled at your questions. Those are cute :x
    - SW comes from noble family so I think his dad has really bunch of deposit in bank. LOL, besides, the one from CBM promises to take care of him. So, SW got a hand from him, well, i think hahaha
    -SW is one of a kind hahahaha. His life is a bit complicated after things happened in his younger life. Having a girlfriend is kinda hard mahahaha. And his charm is being a cold guy towards girls ... pffffftttt LOL.
    imageimage
    sachiko@soompi,the other one's mine
    AlobArosandramoonjamaatunrohmahleejinwookfan

IDOL

lotus said:
    It still affects me a great deal. Still staying off a little while more. Oh gosh! What has ljw snd sjj and pd done to make me so emothionally affected...still trying to recover... :((
    There were at least 2 ep's that was so happy, it made me cry.  How many kdramas made you cry because it was happy?

~yuki
    I Love: QIHM, Nine:9TTT, Thorn Flower/Spineflower, Orphan Black, I (Can) Hear Your Voice.

~yuki
    AlobArolotus

IDOL

edited May 2013
    2 of my ex's are coming to NYC on their vacations (not at the same time).
    I can hear their friends already, "What? All you did in NY was watch TV?"
    On a scale of 10, it'll be a 9 vacation, lol.

~yuki

~yuki
    AlobAro
  • jamok99jamok99 Posts: 103Member

IDOL

Hopefully there would be season 2 next year, there are still a lot of things that need to be explained and a lot of question which needs to be answered. 16 episodes for season 2 is enough lol
  • jamaatunrohmahjamaatunrohmah 김준수 ^^ IndonesiaPosts: 144Member

IDOL

ohayyo wrote: »
    @jamaatunrohmah  : LOL ... i giggled at your questions. Those are cute :x- SW comes from noble family so I think his dad has really bunch of deposit in bank. LOL, besides, the one from CBM promises to take care of him. So, SW got a hand from him, well, i think hahaha-SW is one of a kind hahahaha. His life is a bit complicated after things happened in his younger life. Having a girlfriend is kinda hard mahahaha. And his charm is being a cold guy towards girls ... pffffftttt LOL.

agree. Being cold is one of the most attractive charm for guys. Especially for teenage girls.
    ohayyolotus
  • raquelbalenraquelbalen Posts: 18Member
    @sandramoon

thank you so much for sharing those pictures from nine director's cut DVD.
    :)

Would you mind to share if there is also a commentary video of the two leads?

I'm excited to watch it! even there is no subtitle..

:D
    ohayyo

SUPERSTAR

omg !! really ? @sandramoon ... we got 9.8 out of errr 10 ? whoaaaa .... :) congrats !! good thing indeed :)
    no reason not to love this drama ... i'm happy :)

thank you sweety for the info ...

what can I get if i intend to have Nine OST ? is there any DVD or ?? I bought Reply's OST and I got DVD special and goodies : photobook and cute stickers.
    I hope I can get the nine sticks and its case mahahaha :D so i can travel back wards :p
    imageimage
    sandramoon
  • sandramoonsandramoon Posts: 1,294Member

SUPERSTAR

edited June 2013
    @ohayyo Yeah, it is. 9.8 out of 10 :))
    I'm curious about other dramas and the result turns out to be like that. Although I'm not that surprised 'cause I read a lot of praise about Nine, I'm still so happy honestly :)

I'm not sure about Nine OST. But I guess Nine DVD will have photobook & stickers.

Plus, Jin Wook's fans also gave him incense sticks to support him on his marathon competition
    DC
    ohayyoleejinwookfan

SUPERSTAR

Really like the happy face pullover. He does not say a lot n maybe tongue tied but expresses in other subtle ways. Unpredictable, cheeky sending messages in his own style. I like that!!!! Besides the happy face, there was also this black and white pokka dot socks with plain 2 or 3 tone colour shirt n pants. Nice unique but natural... Just the right touch! Not sure if he has a personal stylist but i like his style. His combination always add up great! Kudos to him!! Che ...che!! :x

SUPERSTAR

Oh yes. I am not sure if i like a season 2 or sequel as i like the mystery in nine n having definite answers may spoil it all for me personally. Will sjj take another 3 yrs to put rhe script together?? I can wait but i am ok if she doesnt as well.
  • jamaatunrohmahjamaatunrohmah 김준수 ^^ IndonesiaPosts: 144Member

IDOL

omg !! really ? @sandramoon ... we got 9.8 out of errr 10 ? whoaaaa .... :) congrats !! good thing indeed :)no reason not to love this drama ... i'm happy :)<br />
    thank you sweety for the info ...<br />
    what can I get if i intend to have Nine OST ? is there any DVD or ?? I bought Reply's OST and I got DVD special and goodies : photobook and cute stickers.I hope I can get the nine sticks and its case mahahaha :D so i can travel back wards :p

Where in indonesia do you buy Reply 1997 ost? The nearest big city's store don't sell it. I am looking for the original dvd too. Thanks. :)
    ohayyo

SUPERSTAR

omg !! really ? @sandramoon ... we got 9.8 out of errr 10 ? whoaaaa .... :) congrats !! good thing indeed :)no reason not to love this drama ... i'm happy :)<br />
    thank you sweety for the info ...<br />
    what can I get if i intend to have Nine OST ? is there any DVD or ?? I bought Reply's OST and I got DVD special and goodies : photobook and cute stickers.I hope I can get the nine sticks and its case mahahaha :D so i can travel back wards :p

Where in indonesia do you buy Reply 1997 ost? The nearest big city's store don't sell it. I am looking for the original dvd too. Thanks. :)
    I did not get it from any store in Indonesia but I placed my order at Yesasia.com ... thank God the Reply's OST CD was from Korea. They say YA sometimes provide the CD/DVD/goodies from China not from Korea. :) 

@sandramoon : LOL at the second pic ... I smiled at his hands !!!! look at that ! LJW was like saying " hey, yo, I'm the Zeus and girls are around me " pffffttt ... seriously he looks like the ladies' killer mahahaha :p
    imageimage
    sandramoonjamaatunrohmah
  • raquelbalenraquelbalen Posts: 18Member
    @sandramoon

I'm looking forward to that!!
    :)

In regards to petition for season 2 of nine i think it doesn't need it since, it ended pretty well for me and those sweet scenes of  my OTP in the last episodes it flourishes on whatever flaws it has whether there were still unanswerable questions about the present SW and the past SW.. I think what would be great if LJW and JYH will be able to work again in another project but this time i hope it would be in a romcom genra..Just my hopeful wishes!! 
    :D :x
    sandramoonohayyojamok99jamaatunrohmah