Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you know that SoompiTV now has "We Got Married," "Dad! Where Are We Going?" and "Infinity Challenge" with subtitles? ^^v

[Drama 2013] Nine: Nine Times Time Travel 나인: 아홉 번의 시간여행

Replies

• travisdtravisd Posts: 462Member

IDOL

Very cool stuff guys!

• cafe99cafe99 Posts: 97Member

IDOL

@strongking: Thanks for the links! ^^ 
    @semi-fly: Thanks for the torrent! :)
    “It is often in the darkest skies that we see the brightest stars.” 
  • theineptninjatheineptninja Toronto, ONPosts: 129Member

IDOL

edited March 2013
    thank you so much for the links to Ep2!!

Ep1 recaps are up on dramabeans
    Currently watching:
    Want to watch: Border, Perfect Couple, Witch's Romance
    Waiting for: Joseon Gunman and Fated to Love You!!!!!
  • alekaonualekaonu MalaysiaPosts: 1,915Moderator

Annyeong everyone :)

I'm here too gonna watch this drama. Have not started yet but come in here just to read comments first. And I can see my few of my chingu are here too.

@cikamoi @arch00 @rrmski @myphim

Currently watching My Lovely Girl,  Plus Nine Boys, What's Happen With This Family, Endless Love, Blade Man, Misaeng, Nodame Cantabile.......
    Going to start
    Yoona's Street, My Dear Cat, The Spring Day of My Life, The Greatest Wedding......
    Obsessed with Sung Joon and Park Seo Joon in I Need Romance 3 and Witch's Romance Fall in love with Seo In Guk because of High School King!!! Fascinated by Jang Hyuk in Fated To Love You
    Waiting for Liar Game, Healer, Dr. Frost, Pride & Prejudice ......
    Very happy with the ending of Fated To Love You....love Jang Hyuk and Jang Nara as OTP :x

arch00rrmski
  • arch00arch00 Joo Won's wife ♥cutie♥ Posts: 1,495Member

SUPERSTAR

alekaonu said:

Annyeong everyone :)

I'm here too gonna watch this drama. Have not started yet but come in here just to read comments first. And I can see my few of my chingu are here too.

@cikamoi @arch00 @rrmski @myphim

@alekanou Helllo :)
    me to have not started yet. just watched the raw epi only. 
    see ya :) nice to see u here :)
                                   Please kindly read the signature rules.
                                     cutie doctor, i am sick. let me take an appointment
                                                                tumblr

rrmski
  • inuankinuank Posts: 101Member, New Member

IDOL

Hello !

I'm also joining you guys for this drama! It seems that most dramas that I like are not so popular..:( 
    This show seems very good, Sun Woo reminds me of this actor's role in I need romance 2 , which I also liked quite a lot ! 

The recap for ep 2 is also up!!
    Watching...

Secret
    Mi Rae's choice
    rrmski
  • cikamoicikamoi Posts: 2,789Guest

SUPERSTAR

Just watched the first episode today. The color tone is almost the same like Queen in Hyun's man. It feels like watching another QIHM., well, it wrote by the same person. I'm still trying to understand the first episode. Now I can understand that the incense is a magic wand for Park Sun Woo to time travel in his sleep. And the romance, I don't like it. Maybe it was just first episode. I can't see their spark. Did they even date? 

Looking forward for second episode :)
  • simplydramafied1082simplydramafied1082 Posts: 1,362Member

LEGEND

Hey @arch00, great to see you hear. Saw the recaps on Dramabeans and I decided to watch this drama since actors Jun Noh Min and Jo Yoon Hee are there.
    Just started to watch the english subbing of episode 1. :D
    rrmski

SUPERSTAR

Hey @arch00, great to see you hear. Saw the recaps on Dramabeans and I decided to watch this drama since actors Jun Noh Min and Jo Yoon Hee are there.
    @simplydramafied1082 nice to meet you too here  >:D< 
    i decided to try some dramas which are beyond my genres so i took this one and knew Lee Jin-wook only, watched the first epi, this was so complicated so i have to again watch it again to know the basics story :) i think i need to watch one epi for 2 or 3 times to get the story :))
                                                                tumblr

LEGEND

arch00 said:
    i decided to try some dramas which are beyond my genres so i took this one and knew Lee Jin-wook only, watched the first epi, this was so complicated so i have to again watch it again to know the basics story :) i think i need to watch one epi for 2 or 3 times to get the story :))
    Ohhhh.....I just started watching on DC. I hope it's not complicated. I like time travel stories but didn't watch QIHM yet. Since this is within modern times thought I will not go crazy to understand the drama  :\"> Let me know how you found the episodes eventually. Cheerio!
    rrmski

SUPERSTAR

edited March 2013
    arch00 said:
    Ohhhh.....I just started watching on DC. I hope it's not complicated. I like time travel stories but didn't watch QIHM yet. Since this is within modern times thought I will not go crazy to understand the drama  :\"> Let me know how you found the episodes eventually. Cheerio!
    @simplydramafied haha more it looks like i need ur help during understanding this story coz this will be the first time i am trying different than what i watch  :D mine mind just does not take it that's why i am going to watch again the epi 1. 
    see ya around >:D<
                                                                tumblr

LEGEND

@arch00 Just watched the first two episodes and I loved the plot, screenplay, locales and even LJW ( but JW more :D )!!!!!
    rrmski

SUPERSTAR

@arch00 Just watched the first two episodes and I loved the plot, screenplay, locales and even LJW ( but JW more :D )!!!!!
    i think i have to re-watch and re-watch these two epis untill next monday to get the ideas  =)) =)) 
                                                                tumblr

simplydramafied1082

LEGEND

@arch00 So let's start spazzing soon. I am thinking LJW and JYH are getting hitched. So there should be some romantic moments. Preview shows for another kiss scene. Hmmmm, I guess cable dramas do not have any reservations for kiss and makeout scenes. Plus I am not complaining :D
    arch00rrmskiLavelyShai

SUPERSTAR

@arch00 So let's start spazzing soon. I am thinking LJW and JYH are getting hitched. So there should be some romantic moments. Preview shows for another kiss scene. Hmmmm, I guess cable dramas do not have any reservations for kiss and makeout scenes. Plus I am not complaining :D
    hahaha i was sure surprised to see the kiss in 1st epi part 1 already........ yeah soon gonna spazz here tooo  :)) #spazz #spazz 
                                                                tumblr

simplydramafied1082

LEGEND

arch00 said:
    hahaha i was sure surprised to see the kiss in 1st epi part 1 already........ yeah soon gonna spazz here tooo  :)) #spazz #spazz 
    Did you see LJW previous drama I need Romance 2012? I just saw a couple of scenes and whoa!!!!! The guy seriously knows how to make out with his co-star  ;;)  Adding to that his namja stance. I loved the way he held his co-star and romanced her all the way. Hmmm, it wouldn't hurt to have these fantasies in real life  =))
    arch00